Indian hitlist! As of 12 days ago! - Page 18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Indian hitlist! As of 12 days ago!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    I've got a tag and they don't all hit me. Stock you seem like a good dude and I like you, but to be fair you went crazy at the Indians, at one point I thought you might have a meltdown. But since your reset you e chilled out quite a bit and get on with some now.
    I got taken Off the list because some on the forums decided they liked me, we got on well and basically always attacking me is like beating a little kitten. They talked about it and has me a chance. There's still 1 who I don't get on with and he beats me, I tell him what I think some times and it gets left at that.
    I called out one on the forum originally which got me on the list. But shows there's hope for all
    No hope for me!

Banned
    Post Count
    Haha maybe. But that's because you choose to stay on. Your stats are on par with a fair few so you can fight back, and also a couple of your crew members are up there with the best in the game. But more than anything you like to antagonise them. :@)
    Especially Lupo. It makes you happy to try and wind him up

Banned
    Post Count
    Haha maybe. But that's because you choose to stay on. Your stats are on par with a fair few so you can fight back, and also a couple of your crew members are up there with the best in the game. But more than anything you like to antagonise them. :@)
    Especially Lupo. It makes you happy to try and wind him up
    Aint that the truth...i could care less about my stats compared to how much i love poking the big bad wolf lol!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I think One of the best bits of the game is gettin someone to drop cash because of you, it happened with me and Leon, and Lupo with you or Paulio. Making someone that mad they can't 10-0 they just drop a shedload of cash into the game. Makes it better when after that cash you can still give them a poke every now and again.

Banned
    Post Count
    I've got a tag and they don't all hit me. Stock you seem like a good dude and I like you, but to be fair you went crazy at the Indians, at one point I thought you might have a meltdown. But since your reset you e chilled out quite a bit and get on with some now.
    I got taken Off the list because some on the forums decided they liked me, we got on well and basically always attacking me is like beating a little kitten. They talked about it and has me a chance. There's still 1 who I don't get on with and he beats me, I tell him what I think some times and it gets left at that.
    I called out one on the forum originally which got me on the list. But shows there's hope for all
    BURN is this correct?

According to you ALL TAGS are attacked till dropped?

Banned
    Post Count
    Burns not on here anymore.
    And stop trying to get me back on the list as well.
    Naughty baroness!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    ^ like wise and no there'd be no fun with no rivals left. We have people on that List that we respect but an enemy is an enemy.

We dont all have personal vendetta against everyone on that list. However fight one fight all. Whoever I can hit that any of my Indian brothers or sisters put on that list, I will do so.
    The thing about CCS is we try to be friends, not an army. Nobody in my clan tells me who to hit. I get suggestions (espeicially from Deluxe) but I am free to make up my own mind. This does require use of the frontal lobe, and I'm not sayin, but...
    Geo. 250

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Slayer View Post
    how does one make it off the list?
    It doesn't matter bro. Who cares if you see the same name on your newsfeed everyday and get robbed now and then? No big deal. Once you can accept that, the game is much more enjoyable.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    It doesn't matter bro. Who cares if you see the same name on your newsfeed everyday and get robbed now and then? No big deal. Once you can accept that, the game is much more enjoyable.
    Quoted for truth

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Aint that the truth...i could care less about my stats compared to how much i love poking the big bad wolf lol!!
    I secretly admire you for poking the big bad wolf, but just secretly, don't tell anyone....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    Quoted for truth
    +1
    It use to get to me seeing the same names every 2 hours. Get me p!ssed and I'd run my mouth and get abusive. Now it just makes me feel a bit sorry for the ones who have enough time to search for me that often. I don't have the time to do it to people I dislike, and my job allows me a lot of free time. I feel people who do obviously have not a lot in there life to keep them occupied really. I've spent a lot more time on this game in the last year than I should of, it's p!ssed my gf off mega amounts. And yet I am just under 50000 attacks. How people can honestly manage 300000 is beyond me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoneverdie View Post
    I secretly admire you for poking the big bad wolf, but just secretly, don't tell anyone....
    I wont disappoint...

Banned
    Post Count
    +1
    It use to get to me seeing the same names every 2 hours. Get me p!ssed and I'd run my mouth and get abusive. Now it just makes me feel a bit sorry for the ones who have enough time to search for me that often. I don't have the time to do it to people I dislike, and my job allows me a lot of free time. I feel people who do obviously have not a lot in there life to keep them occupied really. I've spent a lot more time on this game in the last year than I should of, it's p!ssed my gf off mega amounts. And yet I am just under 50000 attacks. How people can honestly manage 300000 is beyond me.
    Yah man ive said it many times by now...blows my mind. I manage my time/responsibilities well and i am barely at 50k attacks and know for a fact id be a horrible father, employee, etc if i played the game like this fool

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Canoehead View Post
    The thing about CCS is we try to be friends, not an army. Nobody in my clan tells me who to hit. I get suggestions (espeicially from Deluxe) but I am free to make up my own mind. This does require use of the frontal lobe, and I'm not sayin, but...
    Don't get me wrong. It's a mind set, we don't order each-other, we are all equals. We trust eachothers judgement of any of us need anything whatsoever we all pitch in and do our part. Again it's not expected and no one orders eahother around. It's all free will we do that cause we want to. Just sayin.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Verbose Veteran Scarface corleone's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I agree, but when you have gone 175 levels without being attacked every 2 hours,
    It's kind of a shock when it starts happening.

Now I don't see it as a problem. Only if I don't collect on time. I know people who have left,
    Because of their love for landmines, very over rated!