Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    Well that measly 100+ is indestructible and therefore worth a lot more than those dragons. I'd happily trade them at 1:20 or even higher. Replacing dragons is just a matter of time / dedication (or dollars if you prefer that).
    That’s your way of seeing it. My way of seeing it as that it’s undestructable status is less important. In the end I will still have som 1450 dragons who are willing to die in it’s place. It adds next to nothing in stats compared to a dragon and it’s effect on my casualty rate is less than next to nothing. So, I’m not willing to sacrifice any more dragons for that unit.

Ezinap: It's at level 16. There's just some straight forward monster bashing from the silo quest up to the barracks quest, you'll be there in no time.
    Last edited by Coog; 12-14-2012 at 04:50 AM.
    KA (Coog)
    MQ (Terror Abraxas) DELETED!

Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    One of the biggest disadvantages to these types of events is the delayed rollout for players in some countries. By the time they get the screen the 24 hour buildings have been raided.

Best I can suggest is to try in a bit over 20 hours from now, logic for this being players likely reset their buildings after they were raided so they will become available around then.

This principle worked for me last timed quest and for this one.

I think that's one of the important things to consider with these limited time quests, where you're at in respect to the majority on your progress...

so far in these two events, there seems to be one more difficult bldg to raid, castles on the first one, silos on this one, and the problem is that often even the casual players will log in dailey to collect their 24/48 hr bldgs

so, if you're slightly ahead of the curve, you can get to silos before the masses, or you can wait and hope to get to them after (when some players might also be intentionally leaving silos uncollected so that the masses can all advance)

this is also where hero strength, level (energy bar), stamina, and log-in frequency play a role as well, since if you're better than average in all of those areas, odds are you'll be advancing through the quests rapidly and can hopefully stay ahead of the curve...

hitting all of the silos probably took me 2-3 hours of semi-constant looking just to find them, but they are out there.

also, in regards to this quest being worth it for only a 100/100 unit, that's for each player to decide. I think it is for me, since if this event occurs 20 more times, you've just raised your defense 500+ or whatever in the end... to me, gold (and thus dragons) is replaceable, and indestructible limited time units are not. it's the same thing for these auction box events. once again, only the 20 item unit is better than a dragon, but at the end of the day, I'll go for it, since if I get it, great, but if I dont, it's only lost gold (and time) and I think 40k gold a day (or whatever) is worth the gamble to try to get that one unit that I'll never have an opportunity to get again.

way to hard for a high level player

I just finished it couple hrs ago & it was a fun Limited Quest & i enjoyed it. C'mon Gree keep it coming & looking forward for the next challenge..!
    Last edited by Gambit12; 12-14-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Yeah, I agree with Gambit, these TQEs are hella fun & look forward to the next.

I wish I didn't level up so much during the quest. After I hatch Dragons (I know I am taking forever), I won't mind all the EPs.
    Line ID: clementine88

For people not wanting to lose numbers from their Dragon army, look for low ally count players with lower than lvl 10 Barracks. I've been hitting a heap of lvl 7 Barracks... i only loose Wyvern's and Lich's. Of course players over lvl 100 will find this difficult.
    Last edited by Proprioc3ption; 12-14-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Can someone tell me what tasks 19 and 20 are? I'm 1/2 way complete on task 18 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Can someone tell me what tasks 19 and 20 are? I'm 1/2 way complete on task 18 atm.
    I know task 20 was defeat 1 boss, Pve. I am not sure of 19. Sorry. Could be defeat his personal guards, Pve as well.

#19 is to successfully attack 35 rivals
    #20 is to defeat the Goblin King

Thanks for the reply's. At lvl 43 the pvp hasent been an issue to complete but the pve has. I now have 2 concerns, will I be able to kill the last boss in time and were these units worth all the levels I've gained...

Thanks for the reply's. At lvl 43 the pvp hasent been an issue to complete but the pve has. I now have 2 concerns, will I be able to kill the last boss in time and were these units worth all the levels I've gained...
    Depends on your Hero Strength and whether you use gems to refill your energy bar. For your level if you are warrior class, it is worth it for the weapon you get for finishing Level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    Depends on your Hero Strength and whether you use gems to refill your energy bar. For your level if you are warrior class, it is worth it for the weapon you get for finishing Level 18.
    Sadly I'm a Mage class. Why they didn't make it a universal weapon for any class I have no idea.

The final boss has around 1800 hitpoints.

Final boss is nearly dead. I've set my alarm to wake me every 2 1/2 hours during the night to empty my energy bar on him. I'm very disappointed I took part in this event. I've camped my phone for the entire duration of this event which just wasn't worth it for the items and levels gained. :/

This quest was sooooooooooo not worth it. I lost more attack value than I gained. Between this and the previous LTQ I lost over 400 siege towers and over 200 flaming trebuchets. I gained 3 or 4 levels in that time (always with max allies), won various units and gear, including the battle-scarred brawler with an attack value over 1,000, and bought quite a few units in a hopeless attempt to re-buy what was lost... and my attack is LOWER than before the quests began.

Also, I really wish we could change our class. Had I any idea at the outset that being a warrior would get me like twice as much good stuff as being a rogue, I'd never have chosen rogue.