Android's New Data Push

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Android's New Data Push

Banned
    Post Count

Android's New Data Push

Was resetting my game on android so the new even would trigger (still has not) and a pop up came up asking to install new data. No idea what it is yet as its still updating so to those who have android, look forward to it.

Banned
    Post Count
    yes install new data, thats the push of the new data set for events and units.

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah what poop said.

Collect ten event and LE's popped up after the data push and a phone restart. Still no 3.0 update in sight tho.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I won the swartz campaign on my Android, completed 35 lvls, but have not gotten swartz's tank. I have contacted gree. Is anyone else having or have had issues with getting the reward?
    Awarded Units

♦ Black Death Soldier ♦ General Command Ship ♦ Warlord Siege Tank ♦ Black Dragon Fighter
    ♦ Hard Case Humvee ♦ Super Ultra Mega Tank♦ Illuminati Helicopter ♦ Brazillian Warlord Helicopter ♦ Cataclysmic Destroyer ♦ Faction Raider ♦ Guerilla Striker♦ Seawolf Class Destroyer♦

My ID is 852-458-827

Post Count
    I noticed with the android update you can collect blocks though the rest of this challenge is not showing up. Also notice my Android phone crashes even more than before. Seems like you really need to leave the thing plugged in overnight to make sure all the updates load properly. Though in the end because it kept blowing up so frequently I wound up deleting and reinstalling the app.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13