GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sepi´s back!

Post Count

Sepi´s back!

I´m back! \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT_WHwueSVY

Sorry for the cheesy link to celebrate coming Christmas holidays and also my re-joining to MW community, but I couldn´t resist it! Not that I "could" have resisted posting the link but installing Modern War again and waiting Support to activate my account - struggling against urge to play is a whole diffirent story. Maybe the bit from The Expendables II where Trench slams into the mine with giant drill would been more appropriate link with the same punchline, though.. Anyway, I´m a bit horrified to begin the base building from scratch, but hey, that´s life. But this time I´m not even thinking to upgrade the Hospital..

So what has happened in here past four-five months? Quick glimpse on topics indicate that Crime City Mark unfortunately has gone as well as some good ol´ forumites, new update is online and the infamous Assault Bear is still not working, Pirates roam in virtual battlefields and casualties are all-time high. So what´s the good news then, tell me. Apparently we have now somekind daily rewards too in form of Scratchers.

I also see a lot of new forumites here and there (nice to meet you all!), and virtual handshakes to familiar faces. Honestly and oddly enough, I have been missing you ladies and gentlemen quite a lot lately.

Cheers,
    Sepi

PS. It may take a while when my account activates again, but please feel free to ad me as an Ally if we aren´t already. 494459666.

PPS. Do junior forum members know about Chocolate Submarine?

Post Count
    Biggest news is the recent addition of Faction - we're heading for all-out team-based warfare now

Also, tell me about chocolate submarine

Herr Schneider 551 567 872

Post Count
    Well, i dont know you sepi, but Welcome Back

Edited : What's chocolate submarine ?
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me

Banned
    Post Count
    I never did get my chocolate submarine. I never should.have waited.Welcome back.

Post Count
    SEPI!!! I kid you not, I was looking at my friends list and wondering, "how is Sepi doing?" So glad you're back. I actually returned myself a couple of months ago, missing the vets and the forum. Well, the way it used to be.

Yes, a lot has changed, and not all for the better. A lot of vets have bounced, but a good amount are still around. And, there are a lot of newer forumites who are very cool. And there are trolls (which was new to me when i returned) You can check out my thread where I was shouting out the old school players. Some people just don't post much, but they are still present.

At any rate, welcome back. Good to see a familiar avatar..

And I do know the chocolate submarine very well. I have one!! Lol..

Post Count
    Welcome sepi. Even though i havent talked to you from before man

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    SEPI!!! I kid you not, I was looking at my friends list and wondering, "how is Sepi doing?" So glad you're back. I actually returned myself a couple of months ago, missing the vets and the forum. Well, the way it used to be.

Yes, a lot has changed, and not all for the better. A lot of vets have bounced, but a good amount are still around. And, there are a lot of newer forumites who are very cool. And there are trolls (which was new to me when i returned) You can check out my thread where I was shouting out the old school players. Some people just don't post much, but they are still present.

At any rate, welcome back. Good to see a familiar avatar..

And I do know the chocolate submarine very well. I have one!! Lol..
    Haha, nice to hear from you Sugarymama, funny coincidence you had there! And thanks for asking, I´m doing fine with everything, there´s snow on the ground here in Finland and public transportation is a mess because of that (every year the weather supprises everybody..). Perfect time to kill time with mobile games I guess. But how´s back there, hopefully everything is good and well too.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    I never did get my chocolate submarine. I never should.have waited.Welcome back.
    And nice hear from you too, Mr. Poopenshire! Your avatar always brings smile to my face, haha. And I got a special link just for you, hopefully it´s not old: http://i.imgur.com/EyMxz.jpg

Banned
    Post Count
    Haha choco sub is one of the few things I have bought lol. Don't remember you either, sure we will chat soon man. Welcome.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    Haha choco sub is one of the few things I have bought lol. Don't remember you either, sure we will chat soon man. Welcome.
    Thank you Baraka, nice to meet new faces and vice versa.

Post Count
    Hi Sepi. You must have left before I joined but regardless it's nice to meet you. I am around here frequently (my wife probably thinks a little too frequently! Lol!). Anyways, welcome back!

Post Count
    One of the original forum posters when I was learning tips and strategies from lurking these walls...it's good to see you back.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sepi View Post
    i´m back! \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt_whwuesvy

sorry for the cheesy link to celebrate coming christmas holidays and also my re-joining to mw community, but i couldn´t resist it! Not that i "could" have resisted posting the link but installing modern war again and waiting support to activate my account - struggling against urge to play is a whole diffirent story. Maybe the bit from the expendables ii where trench slams into the mine with giant drill would been more appropriate link with the same punchline, though.. Anyway, i´m a bit horrified to begin the base building from scratch, but hey, that´s life. But this time i´m not even thinking to upgrade the hospital..

so what has happened in here past four-five months? Quick glimpse on topics indicate that crime city mark unfortunately has gone as well as some good ol´ forumites, new update is online and the infamous assault bear is still not working, pirates roam in virtual battlefields and casualties are all-time high. So what´s the good news then, tell me. apparently we have now somekind daily rewards too in form of scratchers.

I also see a lot of new forumites here and there (nice to meet you all!), and virtual handshakes to familiar faces. Honestly and oddly enough, i have been missing you ladies and gentlemen quite a lot lately.

Cheers,
    sepi

ps. It may take a while when my account activates again, but please feel free to ad me as an ally if we aren´t already. 494459666.

Pps. Do junior forum members know about chocolate submarine?

welcome back brother!!!
    413 983 651

Post Count
    Welcome back, Sepi!
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Welcome back sepi !