Faction Bonus Upgrade Costs - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Faction Bonus Upgrade Costs

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I didn't cry, I laughed at your stupid ass. All your doing is begging for attention. Well, you got is. Hope you have a golden army, cuz there is now a bounty on you. But here is our convo. I deleted my thread because you hijacked it like a little jealous girl. Damn noobie
    Quote Originally Posted by General Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by generalpain
    Quote Originally Posted by General Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by generalpain
    Quote Originally Posted by General Ranger View Post
    Wow you guys have been busy hacking bonuses
    Not jealous at all little fella

Any faction outside the top 2 with maxed out bonuses is hacking or harbours cash hackers, it's that simple.

You will get a free bump but also gree shining a light on your faction as we have lodged a ticket regarding your hacktion.

Good day
    Haha. Did you seriously think, that if I were smart enough to hack that much money, and not get instantly caught that I would put the bonuses in my signature. I'm a senior member here with 160+ posts, don't u think if it was a haktion I would have been caught a long time ago? Do you really think only top 2 teams have maxed bonuses? That's very nieve. Thanks for wasting my time slandering my thread, and grees time with bs.

I wondered where your thread went thank god for google web cache

You are obviously not the full ticket if you think a little hacktion like yours can post up a recruitment thread and get away with it.

Like I said to you, no top 25 faction has maxed out bonuses, in fact most top tens don't apart for the top 2

So quit the bs apologise and let gree shine that light on your faction as I will continue to do so
    You obviously havenf been around this game long enough. I deleted it because some assbag highjacked it. Don't worry, I'll make another one. Like I said, there are several that have bonuses like mine, and we are completely legit. This faction was an original top faction, with loads of heavy hitters. I'm not worried one bit. Gree can easily check our donation log from when the faction began. I suppose your one of those that think a million stats are hackers too. Get off my case and stay out of my threads noob.

Ps why delete your hacktion thread if you had nothing to hide?

Keep squirming little man

Now, pretty sure nowhere in our conversation did I ever seem worried. Not one bit. You know nothing about my faction, but you blurt out here we have every bonus maxed. Get a life looser.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    'll seriously, general ranger, grow up dude. You have zero life. For three days you have pushed this issue. All you had to do was contact support, yet you need more attention. So, you harass me constantly. Your day is coming pal.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well, let me just say since you tried to hijack one of my threads in the recruitment section.....noobie??? You been here for an entire month and a half....senior member??? Yes. You've posted more than 100 times, which can be done in one day by a "noobie", and they too can be a senior member. I don't claim to be some long term member of this forum, but I'm not calling people out on it either. Just find it humorous that you, of all folks, would be ticked that someone "hijacked" your thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    General pain can you explain to the forum how you obtained these bonuses?

As others like myself have highlighted to you it's simply not possible without hacked cash.

I'm looking forward to your reply....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And please, put a "bounty" on me too. Lolololololol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ D View Post
    Well, let me just say since you tried to hijack one of my threads in the recruitment section.....noobie??? You been here for an entire month and a half....senior member??? Yes. You've posted more than 100 times, which can be done in one day by a "noobie", and they too can be a senior member. I don't claim to be some long term member of this forum, but I'm not calling people out on it either. Just find it humorous that you, of all folks, would be ticked that someone "hijacked" your thread.
    Once again retard, you hijacked mine first. Should I go get both threads and show everyone the timestamps?

Post Count
    most of my faction has over 1m iph+ and we dont have all the bonus maxed..i have to agree with general ranger on this issue its not rocket science..we infact dont even have all the def bonus maxed yet..i know of a team that has tried to recruite me and they have all the bonus but yet cant make it to the top 25 so go figure
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by generalpain View Post
    'll seriously, general ranger, grow up dude. You have zero life. For three days you have pushed this issue. All you had to do was contact support, yet you need more attention. So, you harass me constantly. Your day is coming pal.
    Really??

I have logged with gree support but a nice name and shame on the forum never done any wrong.

You come find me in game then lmao Our faction would wipe the full with your team of hackers,

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ D View Post
    And please, put a "bounty" on me too. Lolololololol.
    I laughed at that stupid threat as well, he done no the sh.it his little hacktion is in

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    General pain can you explain to the forum how you obtained these bonuses?

As others like myself have highlighted to you it's simply not possible without hacked cash.

I'm looking forward to your reply....
    Nope, I don't owe you or anyone else in this forum an explanation at all. Gree can investigate all they want. I don't really care one bit. I will tell you you aren't very good at math if you think it's impossible. Would you like a calculator dumbass.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    most of my faction has over 1m iph+ and we dont have all the bonus maxed..i have to agree with general ranger on this issue its not rocket science..we infact dont even have all the def bonus maxed yet..i know of a team that has tried to recruite me and they have all the bonus but yet cant make it to the top 25 so go figure
    We don't have them all maxed, not even close. General ranger can't read.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nope, I don't owe you or anyone else in this forum an explanation at all. Gree can investigate all they want. I don't really care one bit. I will tell you you aren't very good at math if you think it's impossible. Would you like a calculator dumbass.
    You are naive and clearly a sandwich short of a picnic if you think it's possible you pathetic little individual

Banned
    Post Count
    We don't have them all maxed, not even close. General ranger can't read.
    You have the majority maxed out, and the ones you do have maxed are the most expensive ones.

We can all see through your lies so stop squirming

Banned
    Post Count
    SES - Special Elite Soldiers

Casualty Rate: +25%
    Health Regen: -26% maxed
    Ground Attack: +30%maxed
    Air Attack: +25%
    Sea Attack+20%
    Infantry Attack: +30% maxed
    Infantry Defense: +30% maxed
    Ground Defense: +30% maxed
    Air Defense: +30% maxed
    Sea Defense: +30% maxed
    Building Defense: +30% maxed
    Building Output: +30% maxed
    Guild member increase: +36

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Once again retard, you hijacked mine first. Should I go get both threads and show everyone the timestamps?
    Wow. Retard...dumbass.....you're going out of your way to make sure you're a junior member again, aren't you? But yes, please pull up your thread that I hijacked so we can see what it was I said, considering I've never replied to a thread you have started.

Poll question...should we be able to ban folks on intellect alone?