Faction Bonus Upgrade Costs - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Faction Bonus Upgrade Costs

Post Count
    Okay this thread was created when Factions were first created but never really took off. I noticed that it was Necroed the other day so i have now gone through and tried to update for everyone. (hopefully its useful information)

I don't actually know the 6/6 values for everything but i took the 5/6 values and Multiplied by 1.6667 and i believe that gives me the correct numbers. If i'm wrong please let me know so i can update and it might be useful for those going forward.
    VFF Legends

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Looking at Thief's signature - I predict he will be able to add: "We drank some Strange Brew in Canada and woke up in 9th place" - LoL just thinking about Rick Moranus in the movie Strange Brew
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SEC View Post
    The nice thing about the faction vs. faction events is it allowed us to see who already had 60 members. Ferr and Sup1 only recently reached 60 I believe but some factions that weren't even top 25 at the time had 60 long before SUP1 or other top 10 teams. How is that even remotely possible? I know some hackers joined one particular faction and deposited hundreds of billions then immediately left after they dropped the cash. Of corse they were simply alternate accounts for the real members. Gree banned around 6 or so of them but all that hacker money for bonuses was already spent. Hint: Think Stephen King and circuses and you know which faction I am talking about. This info came directly from one of the members as well.

It sucks that the rest of us that don't cheat or tolerate hackers have to scrimp and save to buy these expensives bonuses and some factions can sit back and just use all their money on level 10 walls and nothing else. Ideally these factions that benefited from hacker money should either be disbanded and the members can join legit faction or at least take away that hacker money and put their bonuses where they actually should be.
    Ferr has had max bonuses for quite some time but he paid real money in the very beggining to make sure they would have those bonuses. SUP1 however just opened it up within the last month as well as GSF (who i believe purchases Vaults sof cash to get there)

Now you look at all of the teams from the past FvF events who have 60/60 members and all of the attack bonuses....

Draw your own conclusions.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Looking at Thief's signature - I predict he will be able to add: "We drank some Strange Brew in Canada and woke up in 9th place" - LoL just thinking about Rick Moranus in the movie Strange Brew
    I just might have to use that one afterall....Better make sure we get 9th place then :P
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Bump to see if we can get some information on the 6/6 bonus Costs. (plus i saw it mentioned....today)
    VFF Legends

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Bump to see if we can get some information on the 6/6 bonus Costs. (plus i saw it mentioned....today)
    It was bumped because some idiot from a top 80 team has all his bonuses maxed out and didn't like getting called out about it.

I logged a ticket for gree to investigate and I hope they close down that hacktion.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Ranger View Post
    It was bumped because some idiot from a top 80 team has all his bonuses maxed out and didn't like getting called out about it.

I logged a ticket for gree to investigate and I hope they close down that hacktion.
    im on a top 25 team and we are far from getting anything maxed..we still working on a sea def to max it out now cost 8b for that
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    im on a top 25 team and we are far from getting anything maxed..we still working on a sea def to max it out now cost 8b for that
    Also in a top 25 team, our next upgrade is for the guild, 56-58 players, cost is 30 billion, we have been saving a while !

Banned
    Post Count

Guess i'll start reporting them, i see tons of these maxed in the 100 250 range

Post Count

Its pretty simple to determine when you have the FvF events and they show the top 100 with how many have 60 member slots open. I think i counted 10+ last time (not Including Ferr, SUP1, SUP2 and GSF)

How many are outside of the top 100 i'm not sure?
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Also in a top 25 team, our next upgrade is for the guild, 56-58 players, cost is 30 billion, we have been saving a while !
    nice ranger our next guild is 9b
    Retired to free playing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol there was a top 400 on the recruiting board a bit earlier mostly maxed out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've raised a few questions lately too with some factions having bonuses they would never have been able to pay by themseves over 900BN is -as far as I'm concerned- only for top ten factions. Today I saw one topn 50 and two top150 factions advertising with bonuses dripping with FAIRY DUST..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What makes it bad, and I've said this before, is that the maxed bonuses don't necessarily help them place any higher, except for the fact that they have 60 folks....but it makes it hard as can be for those who don't hack to get good members. They look at your bonuses and figure you can't be organized.

Banned
    Post Count
    The guy I confronted in recruitment section with maxed out bonuses cried like a little biatch and deleted his thread when I mentioned his hacked bonuses lol