Modern War Official Factions Update Thread! - Page 30

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Modern War Official Factions Update Thread!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Faction

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBilko View Post
    Thanks - created a new faction. Hated to see the concrete and $'s go to waste though. Join the Bilko's Warriors - 279 365 100.
    Your team doesn't have to start over. You can join us and be ahead of where you were.

Our faction is recruiting, ID 781636284, message me for details

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Not impressed that our faction, since its creation has been carrying about 6 members that didn't even know they were in it and also appear to be in multiple factions...some don't even have the faction option in their game! Reported it but I won't hold my breath for a quick solution! It's a total disadvantage to our faction and others who are probably way behind before we even start!!

Wolfpack faction code 148714303

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing2seehere View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, it is to laugh...
    . I knew that someone would get a kick out of that!
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Lurker
    Post Count

faction problems

We have accepted 10 new members in 2 weeks and none of them have posted or contributed. I don't think that they can contribute and we get an error when trying to remove them. Frustrating. I really hope that this problem is fixed soon!

Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Post Count
    WE'RE EXPANDING!! We have two new spots in out faction Strength&Honor for dedicated daily players will to contribute to being one of the best factions in MW! We don't care about your stats, just care that you contribute as much as you can on a daily bases as we all do. As leader, I donate 1 million and 2 concrete for each new member, and also match every donation to the faction! Come be part of a great team! 958-714-599

Also, add me! 388-381-968

Post Count

Faction problem

Quote Originally Posted by biggerala View Post
    Not impressed that our faction, since its creation has been carrying about 6 members that didn't even know they were in it and also appear to be in multiple factions...some don't even have the faction option in their game! Reported it but I won't hold my breath for a quick solution! It's a total disadvantage to our faction and others who are probably way behind before we even start!!

Wolfpack faction code 148714303
    It is very frustrating I have 1/2 of my members I cannot remove and they, do not see that they are in my faction