Boosted stats appear to be working on bosses - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boosted stats appear to be working on bosses

Post Count
    I'm over 150 and last boss i got through was 6 on last event. Before level 150 maybe 16 bosses. What a joke.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Its no different for me. I got a lower cash hit than my stats, almost 10%
    Last edited by JF5522; 12-01-2012 at 02:27 AM.
    463 162 217

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Invisible boosts are still not working. Just tested it.
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    I'm only hitting about 86% of my boosted attack shown in my profile. For me the ground boost and air boost are not being included.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    hmm, wonder why my cash hits are hitting over my boosted stats then
    MW LLP 603-240-326 Jeff C . . . MW HLP 863-201-685 Jeff

Post Count
    my cash hit is 9k less than my profile stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    maybe the unit boosts are working, not the building boosts. because all my building boosts are lvl 2, 4% and have 20% from air only
    MW LLP 603-240-326 Jeff C . . . MW HLP 863-201-685 Jeff

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree, I have 45 and got around 43 in the boss attack :-(

Post Count
    The boost are not working,

Banned
    Post Count
    My cash hit is just slightly less than 90% of my boosted attack

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gero View Post
    Azy, in the same boat as I am at level 191 and I am only able to beat the level 5 boss during events. Can't get past level 6 without breaking the gold out. Is this the same for other higher level players? Is the only way to win the unit with gold?
    Mark told us back in August at the Forum Bash that you are grouped into tiers and your Boss health is determined by the Highest Stats of players in your tier. SO for those of us over level 150 - we are going up against Bosses based on players with over 600k stats. Virtually impossible to get past Boss 10 unless you want to buy about 12 vaults of Gold - that's right folks - $1,200 to even have a chance to get to Boss 30 - and probably another $1,000 to beat the final Boss.

These events become absolutely pointless once you cross level 150. I'm lucky to get to Boss 6 or 7 and my Boosted attack is almost 170k.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Mark told us back in August at the Forum Bash that you are grouped into tiers and your Boss health is determined by the Highest Stats of players in your tier. SO for those of us over level 150 - we are going up against Bosses based on players with over 600k stats. Virtually impossible to get past Boss 10 unless you want to buy about 12 vaults of Gold - that's right folks - $1,200 to even have a chance to get to Boss 30 - and probably another $1,000 to beat the final Boss.

These events become absolutely pointless once you cross level 150. I'm lucky to get to Boss 6 or 7 and my Boosted attack is almost 170k.
    Exactly why I don't level up

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post

This is completely ridiculous on Gree's part. I'll say it again - What type of game is designed where leveling up hurts the player? Makes absolutely no sense.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    This is completely ridiculous on Gree's part. I'll say it again - What type of game is designed where leveling up hurts the player? Makes absolutely no sense.
    The problem isn't the leveling up, it's that gold players up there have so skewed the a/d stats by 4:1 gap between heavy and completely free. If they reduced the gap, then they could reduce the boss health to more reasonable numbers. The fact as it stands is that they need to challenge the ppl with 400k+ stats, which is what is screwing it up so badly.

They need to reduce gold unit stats by about half in order to fix this (overarching) problem. It's a huge advantage JUST because they're indestructible. They don't also need to be four times as good stat-wise.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    they could just give us tiered bosses like they have in KA.

that way the free/light gold players have a prize to aim at. and the heavy gold guys can go for the top prize.

on the topic of boosted stats working... not for me!! boosted attack-98k, damage to boss 85k... what the heck man