Have you ever missed?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Have you ever missed?

Post Count

Have you ever missed?

So this weekend was the first time I missed. I was falling asleep and didn't mean to, but I totally missed. Woke up, checked and thought (Neo voice) "Whoa..." I seriously could not believe it. In the year that i've played MW, it was the first time I didn't have a building upgrading. I've maybe had a couple of minutes here or there when i sold some buildings off or went on a raid or ten, but I've never more than a few in game minutes missed an upgrade time. But this weekend, I missed it. A full 12 hours passed that I was not upgrading something. Have you ever missed an upgrade? What's the longest you've gone NOT upgrading something since you started?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    So this weekend was the first time I missed. I was falling asleep and didn't mean to, but I totally missed. Woke up, checked and thought (Neo voice) "Whoa..." I seriously could not believe it. In the year that i've played MW, it was the first time I didn't have a building upgrading. I've maybe had a couple of minutes here or there when i sold some buildings off or went on a raid or ten, but I've never more than a few in game minutes missed an upgrade time. But this weekend, I missed it. A full 12 hours passed that I was not upgrading something. Have you ever missed an upgrade? What's the longest you've gone NOT upgrading something since you started?
    lol if I don't read your post maybe I will missed it for one day, thanks

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Perhaps this just proves that we "as humans" need busy work.

Maybe we really are a slave race from another planet
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    As a Marine I miss upgrade windows, boss events, and loot events all the time. Next year I'll have a solid 4-ish months of missed time, hopefully the game will still exist when I come back.

Post Count
    Yep went on vaction for week and didnt have any wifi.
    Modern War
    Level 41
    827 432 930

Kingdom age
    Level 23
    871 461 927

Crime city
    level 33
    640 985 030

Post Count
    In KA i miss my upgrade times almost religiously by a few hours. A couple times im pretty sure its been a day. In that game though i just don't play. Log in...collect...log off. Easy to miss when you only log on 2x a day and then play the boss events.

MW on the other hand....lets see. Since playing in January....(I'm sure the first month i didn't pay too much attention to getting the next upgrade right on time) I had an international Travel (in July) where i didn't have service for 3 days (but i'm pretty sure i just picked a long upgrade before) but since then I mean i know there have been a couple of 4 hour moments that the upgrade finished when i was sleeping. I try to avoid them now but when you want to spend 50+ million on an upgrade your willing to loose a few hours i guess?

I'm gussing the longest period has been 6-8 hours in MW to date.
    VFF Legends

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    i never missed until the last couple weeks. in the last two weeks i missed twice! i dont even know for how long cause i wasnt paying attention. just logged in and noticed there were no upgrades going

I think its because i was doing boring advanced airbase upgrades. usually i'm spending big bucks on a money building and want to get it started ASAP so i set alarms.

Post Count
    There is no freakin telling how long I've been. Weeks??? I get busy with life and just flat out forget about upgrading. I would like to see Tanners base just to see what could have been.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Post Count
    I NEVER miss an upgrade, unless its right in the middle of my sleeping time!
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericinico View Post
    I NEVER miss an upgrade, unless its right in the middle of my sleeping time!
    I plan my upgrade timers so that they are never finishing when I'm sleeping. My battery died once and I missed by 15 minutes. Lol.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    two weeks my longest missed
    Everything's relative, It all depends on how you look at things
    Just don't slap me