Thread: Limited time quest: Forging Ahead

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    Ugh mine regenerated *hides back in tent*
    Hey, wrong tent! This one's mine!

Yours is this way hun...
    <------

Post Count
    Albeezy, it is the future. Don't worry but be ready.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For those that have finished level 1 or 2. How many gems are you spending? I can't seem to be able to beat level 1 without gems. I can only get the health down to about half using all of my energy and it fully regenerates in less than 5 minutes.

Post Count
    I want to play! Give me the quest!

How important is hero strength? It seems some players have hard time and some dont? LEvels, A/D, and hero strength comparisons are in order

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just beat the first one and did not get the uprooted Trent, also the secoand boss is just a blank image and when I hit it nothing happens.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    Now I am really confused...
    He's just trolling. The health regens a bug. The first monsters been in the game for a while now, I killed it last month, before I realized how stupid that would be. She took about a half day for me to kill, (side note: personally confirmed facts: she takes 100 energy per swing, hits me for around fifty back, and gives 99 xp per hit) and her health most certainly didn't regenerate. Guess this is Gree's answer to camping.

As usual, nothing short of lessening the gap between heavy gem spenders and the other 99% will incentivize the majority of us to level and Gree misses the mark.

By the way, napkin math 1/2 day to defeat one boss x 15 bosses = 7.5 days. And I've not been slacking on hero strength, and that's assuming the bosses don't get harder towards the end (large and risky assumption).

Takeaway, we got another event that a higher level player who has been playing the game for a while and isn't camping can play. Thanks. Now what about the rest of us? Is it REALLY THAT HARD TO NOT FAIL?!!!
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    I needed to defeat 3 Sould Crushes, not 2 as described.

I am searching for castles to attack now

Banned
    Post Count
    btw... you don't need to rumble the castle to get one down... every hit at a castle will give you one down

Post Count
    I wonder how this works since the monsters are on the maps and I have only the maps available at level 50 whereas other players have more maps and tougher monsters. Is there a different map than the normals ones? Why can't this just appear on my game so I can look and possibly play!

Consistent Contributor Black Knight's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud22 View Post
    I just beat the first one and did not get the uprooted Trent, also the secoand boss is just a blank image and when I hit it nothing happens.
    The Uprooted Treant is a magic unit, 33/67 stats. The Soul Crusher shows up OK for me, have got halfway through the first one.

Funny thing - the splash screen says defeat 2 Soul Crushers at Highland Pass, yet the progress says 0/3 ?????

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I wonder how this works since the monsters are on the maps and I have only the maps available at level 50 whereas other players have more maps and tougher monsters. Is there a different map than the normals ones? Why can't this just appear on my game so I can look and possibly play!
    It literally just popped. Reload the game.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    The Uprooted Treant is a magic unit, 33/67 stats. The Soul Crusher shows up OK for me, have got halfway through the first one.

Funny thing - the splash screen says defeat 2 Soul Crushers at Highland Pass, yet the progress says 0/3 ?????
    yes, you need to defeat 3 to move on

Consistent Contributor Black Knight's Avatar
    Post Count
    Was wondering this myself. Maybe it's tiered like normal boss events, and map bosses are dropped into whatever maps you have unlocked? Maybe each tier gets different tasks?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    It literally just popped. Reload the game.
    I Ihave been doing this since the thread was posted! GRRRR!

EDIT: Restarted phone, no dice
    Will be interesting to test when or if I get it to pop-up. I have 590 energy and only 29 hero strength at level 50. On the bright side, I have 78 defense skill points! Come get some!
    Last edited by albeezy; 11-29-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is anyone else having problems with boss 2? He is just a blank image and I can't hit him I have log out and log back in and still invisible and can not hit him.