Who are (DOA) and [FWD] seeing these tag a lot more - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are (DOA) and [FWD] seeing these tag a lot more

Post Count
    More like people wanna be us but never can be.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    kilo is NOT Indian.
    He'd like to be.... nah, make that love to be one
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Yah DOA are a sad bunch. Talk some crazy talk like 'DOA for life bruv, well rep til we die blah blah'. Way too tough/real for a silly game. Probably some skinny white kids who arent good at sporting games and want to feel 'tough' in some capacity.
    Yeah. For having pretty modest stats, he's attracted a lot of people. His posts are a bit unusual. He's got a bit of a Jim Jones quality about him. I don't see the appeal.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SiennaSharpe View Post
    Yeah. For having pretty modest stats, he's attracted a lot of people. His posts are a bit unusual. He's got a bit of a Jim Jones quality about him. I don't see the appeal.
    THE jim jones?!?!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm in the mid 70's & recently came across "Akina-leader of LFF", which refers to her gang Les Femmes Fatales. Her wall posts describe the gang as "the legendary Lethal Girls Society."

Best I can tell, she just goes around asking strong players with female avatars to join her crew, & leaves messages on guy avatar walls to stop attacking her girls or else. Wonder when she's going realize that guys can chose the woman avatars & vice versa. And, how can you market yourself as legendary if no one's ever heard of you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chimera69 View Post
    I'm in the mid 70's & recently came across "Akina-leader of LFF", which refers to her gang Les Femmes Fatales. Her wall posts describe the gang as "the legendary Lethal Girls Society."

Best I can tell, she just goes around asking strong players with female avatars to join her crew, & leaves messages on guy avatar walls to stop attacking her girls or else. Wonder when she's going realize that guys can chose the woman avatars & vice versa. And, how can you market yourself as legendary if no one's ever heard of you.
    Well now youve done it...marketed for them and now they have achieved legendary status thanks to that...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SiennaSharpe View Post
    Jimbo Jones, perhaps

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    THE jim jones?!?!
    Yeah. Of course I'm exaggerating, but his posts speak being unified forever, blah, blah blah. The tone is less crime city tough and more cultish. Just my opinion.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yah DOA are a sad bunch. Talk some crazy talk like 'DOA for life bruv, well rep til we die blah blah'. Way too tough/real for a silly game. Probably some skinny white kids who arent good at sporting games and want to feel 'tough' in some capacity.
    I got one of them using the "C" word on my wall, just because I hit him a couple of times - he claims about 10, but I don't keep score; hey there's been a PvP recently! To Tommy's credit, he's been on the guy's case pretty quick about it (not me who told him)

Banned
    Post Count
    [FwD] has a great bunch of members. Their stats are only trumped by their character.

Post Count
    After reading this thread I'm going to go and clean out any hoods with a clan tag. Bill's at level 126 and feeling very aggressive today, lets find those targets.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Note to self <bank cash>

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I got one of them using the "C" word on my wall, just because I hit him a couple of times - he claims about 10, but I don't keep score; hey there's been a PvP recently! To Tommy's credit, he's been on the guy's case pretty quick about it (not me who told him)
    I should probably clarify my posts above. I don't know if Tommy Gun is a good guy or a bad guy or somewhere in the middle, my take is simply that he goes out of his way to show himself as the leader of his group and he seems pretty intent to grow his group's numbers and build loyalty to his brand above all else. Given the low stats of it leader and most members, TG either has some goal other than dominating crime city (creating a legion of low stat players that look to him for leadership may be the goal in itself) or he's delusional.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    LF is a bunch of people who were formerly members of CCB (crime city bosses); a few got ejected from CCB for disagreeing with the frankly silly leader of that mob, and others quit in support of the ejected ones.

MWWM is a fairly new group. They did have an entry in the groups section on the forum, but it's been deleted. I wonder why 
    As stated by Sister Morphine, (LF) La Familia are 80% members of what used to be CCB. We currently have 42 members in the lower hundreds. Some of us were ejected for disagreeing on how things in that crew were run and how their members behaved. The others followed and formed La Familia, which is exactly what we are! A Family that stand together and support eachother when needed.

We are friends to VO, tru, The Indians and ACE. We are not new to Crime City and have interacted with most of the clans. Some we just choose to steer clear from.

DOA for those of you on my mob list are currently all over my wall declaring War with The Indians, VO and LF. TommyGuns in my opinion is a fool and has no clue what he is doing! I asked him since he has declared war with The Indians to name me some Indians and he came up with one name, Youknowwho. LF has been attacking them and it seems all they have to offer is vulgar messages on our walls.

Post Count
    I have a grin on my face when I read about the digital "crews" roaming the hoods of CC, struggling for fame or whatever else it is that drives y'all to join up.
    I guess I'm a digital loner.
    958-165-684