Who are (DOA) and [FWD] seeing these tag a lot more - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Who are (DOA) and [FWD] seeing these tag a lot more

Post Count
    Oh declaring war against the indians isn't so bad. Stupid if you think you're going to "win," but fun to watch them try. I suppose if they realized there are no "winners" in this game, they might all jump off a bridge.

Stock Slayer: I agree completely! We should team up! We could call ourselves the [LONERS]!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Lol dipstick.
    958-165-684

Post Count
    and all this time i thought fwd was some bunch of guys with monster trucks.... @ raven I'm not disputiing the issue at this point but was wondering how you got to be "friends to" The Indians?
    Excuses are like @ssholes, everybody has one and most of them STINK!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Slayer View Post
    Lol dipstick.
    Dippy is used to being alone.... he's a lawyer, remember?

Post Count
    Declaring war on Indians....maybe they can cordinate their attacks at the exact moment and their attack stat might combine and win....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SiennaSharpe View Post
    The leader of DOA appears to be a player named Tommy Gun. He's around 125. His posts are all over other DOA player's boards. According to his posts, DOA's enemies are: "Indians, VO, ccb, tl". I have never heard of VO or tl. I'm only a level above him. If I see him, I'll invite him to introduce himself on this thread. He's not a player with particularly high stats.
    I did actually go on TommyGun's wall earlier and invite him to participate in this thread if he liked. It doesn't look like he's a forum user, but he responded with the following which I will quote precisely without comment:

"Alright this is how I feel ! I love CK and my family DOA is all about CK any one thats against CK then there against DOA ...any one has an allegiance with DOA then they have alli with DOA !!!!!!"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny70 View Post
    and all this time i thought fwd was some bunch of guys with monster trucks.... @ raven I'm not disputiing the issue at this point but was wondering how you got to be "friends to" The Indians?
    Through Iteachem, started back in our CCB days and the friendship continued when LF was formed.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I did actually go on TommyGun's wall earlier and invite him to participate in this thread if he liked. It doesn't look like he's a forum user, but he responded with the following which I will quote precisely without comment:

"Alright this is how I feel ! I love CK and my family DOA is all about CK any one thats against CK then there against DOA ...any one has an allegiance with DOA then they have alli with DOA !!!!!!"
    Sounds like one of the post he left on my wall, I can barely understand his messages. And I can't seem to find my jibberish decoder ring.

Post Count
    So, from what I have read, (DOA) are pretenders and [FwD] are ok people. Plus their are many other aspiring "gangs" out their.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Banned
    Post Count
    There are no gangs in CC if your weak you'll get slapped around.
    If you end up buying gold and get stronger, somebody stronger will slap you around.
    Once you become the legend you aimed to become then the game gets boring and quit, you'll still feel like you got slapped around.

If you having fun then why do you need a gang or tag.

Undercover one man gang, Polar Bear Rat Crunchers are going strong.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    So, from what I have read, (DOA) are pretenders and [FwD] are ok people. Plus their are many other aspiring "gangs" out their.
    DOA have ejected their abusive member. He claims to have reported me for cheating; not sure if this guy is being vexatious or merely dimwitted.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count

He posted the exact same message on my wall a few mins ago...then said he loved me, weird

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    He posted the exact same message on my wall a few mins ago...then said he loved me, weird
    DOA is self explainitory... any way you look at it, brain dead when they arrived in the game and dead on their arrival to the shark tank whenever that happens... lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    He said he loved me too! I can't believe he's already two-timing me. He's all yours lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    Anyone know anything about IOU? I've just started seeing a few of them about. Stats don't seem to great though