End Of Event Result Correlation

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How Many Pearl Necklace You Finished With.

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Used Gold Got 20+

12 12.00%
  • Used Gold Got Less than 20

1 1.00%
  • No Gold Used Got Between 1-4

4 4.00%
  • No Gold Used Got Between 5-9

22 22.00%
  • No Gold Used Got Between 10-14

37 37.00%
  • No Gold Used Got Between 15-19

17 17.00%
  • No Gold Used Got 20+

3 3.00%
  • Didn't Do Event

4 4.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: End Of Event Result Correlation

Banned
    Post Count

End Of Event Result Correlation

Need one minute of your time.

Please submit your choice in the poll.

Need to see how well the pearl necklace event was for the forum.

Thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    What poll? It was horrible. With the exception of 2 "strings of pearls" and 300 useless RP points, all I got was BLNT.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's why I don't play auction events!

Post Count
    event will never end as long as my device not crash.... 14 so far

Post Count
    i got 13 but got 3 pimp low rider, 2 security shot gun and 3 trick razor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Ended with 11. All I wanted was the explosive so I stopped trying when I got to 10 and only opened a few after I got it

Banned
    Post Count
    The good thing about this event for me personally was the amount of failures I had were low.
    I believe in the whole event twice I had a 3 streak failure, most events it goes all the way to 8+ failure streak.

I can never get bored of these events as long as the 20th weapon has 100/100 att/def the minimum.
    Since they are now putting in more explosives in the events content, it does make it more fun.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSir View Post
    The good thing about this event for me personally was the amount of failures I had were low.
    I believe in the whole event twice I had a 3 streak failure, most events it goes all the way to 8+ failure streak.

I can never get bored of these events as long as the 20th weapon has 100/100 att/def the minimum.
    Since they are now putting in more explosives in the events content, it does make it more fun.

I started that event with a very good open rate, one I would actually call "fair", but a not-so-good PN drop rate. Opens got nerfed for me with about two days to go, and then completely shut off for over a day until the event ended.

Banned
    Post Count
    Dudeman.

To be honest, I was using your progression as the measuring stick in the pearl event.

I've noticed you have good success on these events, even the old 10 events.

I checked your hood couple days back at the time I had just got 10 and you already had the switchblade in your melee.

So it must but a bit disappointing, you never reach at least 20 before the end.
    I saw you received your settlers ship so there was something to smile about.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I started that event with a very good open rate, one I would actually call "fair", but a not-so-good PN drop rate. Opens got nerfed for me with about two days to go, and then completely shut off for over a day until the event ended.
    I feel your pain! I only joined in on the event as I had crazy amounts of boxes after the pvp event. Leader board events are too frustrating, plan on sitting out on all the next ones

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSir View Post
    Dudeman.

To be honest, I was using your progression as the measuring stick in the pearl event.

I've noticed you have good success on these events, even the old 10 events.

I checked your hood couple days back at the time I had just got 10 and you already had the switchblade in your melee.

So it must but a bit disappointing, you never reach at least 20 before the end.
    I saw you received your settlers ship so there was something to smile about.
    With the fair open rate I started with, even the low PN drop rate wouldn't have been a huge obstacle in reaching 20. I would likely have finished with 20+ if gree didn't shut down my opens completely.

I do 700+ fights every three days regardless of PvP tournament or not, so the ship was more of a "thanks for playing" prize. Still cool, but I didn't have to do squat to "earn" it.

When you do as many open attempts during box events as I usually do, the prize for 20 items should also be a "thanks for playing" prize. I mean, it's not like I expect a top 250 prize.

That was the third consecutive event where I failed to reach 20 items, possibly even the fourth.

The events are broken now anyways though. Timer stops when viewing event page, leaderboard does not load until I hit refresh, game fails to contact server to determine open attempt results, etc.

I don't know why they "fixed" it a few events back. It was working, even though I didn't always get to 20, but I guess Gree never heard the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"!

Post Count
    Same good begining untill obtain 10, then lot of gifts and finally all blnt.
    Ended with 14, all obtained with cash
    Last 2 opens with the ending soon ... Same bad result too

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I don't normally get much more than five items, using a mix of cash and free opens. This time, with the haunted mansions I went all cash and got to 13 on sis m and 18 on sweet v, but my god it became a struggle after the first day and a half. I really wanted to hit the next tier though so resorted to a mix of gold and cash on the last day. I did make 15 and 20 though, so it was worth it. Ended up with about 100 unopened boxes on each hood.

Next time if the 250 reward is tempting enough, maybe I'll use gold at the start when the opening rate is better. We'll see.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor erik41141's Avatar
    Post Count
    Im doing something wrong cuz i failed an insane amount of times and only got 6. Open about 7-10 a day.
    KA [Erik]- Level 102
    Crime City [Erik]- Level 83, IPH 559,409 | 92,788 ATK / 115,828 DEF | 422 Mafia
    Jobs Completed:4980 / Fights W:4756 L: 2880 / Robberies W:16,035 L:380

ID: 630-642-778

Syndicate: Dingbats (DBS)
    Just Dingin' Arround