Gold confirmation - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold confirmation

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambet1234 View Post
    Can we make this stay on the front page for 18 weeks until they finally listen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Way to recreate a thread from a day or two ago
    Fine, I won't recreate it!

No, seriously, if I had had two more gold I would have just Finish Now'd my T-shirt Stand.

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    Will not happen. If they wanted to they could/ would have implemented it by now. Other free games I play have the feature where if you misclick you have until the timer reaches the end(about 3 seconds.) Very useful. GREE GREED. They know you will go to tapjoy to get more free gold which will give them revenue or you will buy a vault which will give them more revenue. YOU LOSE!! NEXT!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I misclick all the time, but I'm not sure that having to confirm gold expenditures would make life any easier. I understand that tapjoy players must get incredibly frustrated with it, but I'd suggest that in addition to the earlier mentioned reason, Gree probably prefers to spend some customer service time rectifying rather than slowing down people burning through gold (intentionally). Which would explain why this is one of the issues that tends to get better responses from support (heresay from others in the forum - I've not personally dealt with this issue).
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd be more likely to buy gold and more at a time if I was assured that I wasn't going to waste it on refills and henchmen.

.02 (really meaning 2¢!)
    M@
    Started late June 2012.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with this.. To many times when a pop up appears or if you flip through the store and touch " extra ally", it sucks 17 gold.. Confirmations would be great...

Post Count
    I just accidentally spent 15 gold on resetting my timer for the keg event, with a minute and a half left on the timer. It's funny, I read this post earlier thinking "wow that hasn't happened to me on this account yet" and less than an hour later, I make that blunder. Oh well... here comes another ticket to Gree

But every time I have done this, I recommend that they have a confirmation screen for gold purchases. I know it's useless, but it would save us free players so much stress.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkevious View Post
    I just accidentally spent 15 gold on resetting my timer for the keg event, with a minute and a half left on the timer. It's funny, I read this post earlier thinking "wow that hasn't happened to me on this account yet" and less than an hour later, I make that blunder. Oh well... here comes another ticket to Gree

But every time I have done this, I recommend that they have a confirmation screen for gold purchases. I know it's useless, but it would save us free players so much stress.
    Do they give back gold in ths case? Same happened to me a few days ago. I accidentally hit the "finish now" button on a building at a cost of 230 gold. Very annoying.

Definitely need a confirmation screen.

--

CC: Teg / Level 171 / 79k att / 88k def

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Good point regarding the damn henchmen. If they could at least put something useful there...
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corbaman View Post
    Do they give back gold in ths case? Same happened to me a few days ago. I accidentally hit the "finish now" button on a building at a cost of 230 gold. Very annoying.

Definitely need a confirmation screen.
    Yes they have every time in my case, some times it takes a week or so for them to respond and make sure you're not lying. In the case of a rl friend of mine, it took him almost 3 weeks. Regardless, they should give it back. Just don't be negative to them and they may act on your ticket even quicker