If you happen to stumble upon a base under Ferr siege.......

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you happen to stumble upon a base under Ferr siege.......

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

If you happen to stumble upon a base under Ferr siege.......

Prey and thank god that it was not your base ....
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    So who is FERR seiging on these days?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    So who is FERR seiging on these days?
    Nah, still boycotting. Need to build up a reputation here.

Banned
    Post Count

Smile PUN & Ferr, BFF!

Be advised, that if our pal Ferr has a problem with someone, his pals at PUN have a problem, too.

Just saying.

Ferr & PUN, BFF.

We love you, Ferr!

Post Count
    I thank God every day that Ferr (and a few others) accepted my ally requests!
    MW Id# 431573053
    KA Id # 119 000 220
    CC Id # 255 906 205

Post Count
    Nice FERR! You really stick to things when you say you will! I'm impressed! Hope things are going well. When will we see drunk FERR again?

Post Count
    Thankfully i'm Allies with Ferr! :P

I Simply Can't Defend Against THAT Attack number! :P
    VFF Legends

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Be advised, that if our pal Ferr has a problem with someone, his pals at PUN have a problem, too.

Just saying.

Ferr & PUN, BFF.

We love you, Ferr!
    Oh oh, pj this is truly the first post i see where you radiate love! I am honored and clueless as to how i have deserved this. Angels must be watching over me!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Prey and thank god that it was not your base ....
    Funny. And I've seen your base so I would NOT want to be under siege there. But, how would anyone know? Do you drop a note on the base owner's wall? That's what I do when I get attacked and then I counterattack...I'm great at notes...especially love-tap notes.

And kudos to you for keeping your word about your committment to the boycott. Some people have conveniently reneged on that front.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    Funny. And I've seen your base so I would NOT want to be under siege there. But, how would anyone know? Do you drop a note on the base owner's wall? That's what I do when I get attacked and then I counterattack...I'm great at notes...especially love-tap notes.

And kudos to you for keeping your word about your committment to the boycott. Some people have conveniently reneged on that front.
    When i was still playing i had to change strategy a few times. Those who know me from the start will recall i had a very aggressive investment scheme based on purchasing only. I never attacked. Did do all the pve missions for fun as well 5 times. There was this one week i got lucky when gree foolishly let me camp high end loot. I spend i think 5k on about 1500 wavebreakers, siege tanks etc. Then they nerfed it. I was strong, but definitely not the strongest which i found out on level 200. I plummeted back to lower ally levels and stayed there three months to keep away from golden armies and to finalize the investment. I came back at full allies again when i reached about the limit in attack and completed the investment with winning the leaderboards with invisible boosts. Then i got angry and drunk. The rest you know

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up Ferr & PUN = BFF PUN <3s Ferr!

Oh oh, pj this is truly the first post i see where you radiate love! I am honored and clueless as to how i have deserved this. Angels must be watching over me!!
    Ferr, some of my best friends in this game were once my worst enemies.

Heck, we probably weren't enemies in the first place, just stupid.

You, sir, come on good recommendation from mutual friends.

If they like you, I like you.

We love you, Ferr.

Ferr & PUN = BFF

Post Count
    When i was still playing i had to change strategy a few times. Those who know me from the start will recall i had a very aggressive investment scheme based on purchasing only. I never attacked. Did do all the pve missions for fun as well 5 times. There was this one week i got lucky when gree foolishly let me camp high end loot. I spend i think 5k on about 1500 wavebreakers, siege tanks etc. Then they nerfed it. I was strong, but definitely not the strongest which i found out on level 200. I plummeted back to lower ally levels and stayed there three months to keep away from golden armies and to finalize the investment. I came back at full allies again when i reached about the limit in attack and completed the investment with winning the leaderboards with invisible boosts. Then i got angry and drunk. The rest you know
    Ahhh, it must be nice to have that option...lol. I gotta strategize daily to keep my base intact. Not a problem though.

Post Count
    I remember someone raising concerns about this when I was a newbie. I'm sure they were talking about you. I believe the player raising those concerns is somewhere in this thread. lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    I remember someone raising concerns about this when I was a newbie. I'm sure they were talking about you. I believe the player raising those concerns is somewhere in this thread. lol
    Life often leads us all in circles.

Circles never end, as long as you follow the circle.

That can be good and bad.

Circles are the stuff of which life is made. 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Life often leads us all in circles.

Circles never end, as long as you follow the circle.

That can be good and bad.

Circles are the stuff of which life is made. 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Very true my friend. I actually don't see that player in this thread, but they are somewhere around here. Can I take that last part back?