Crime city will miss you C!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crime city will miss you C!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface corleone View Post
    I can't remember either DADS but he is still there leave him a question on his wall! I would like to hear a response from gree? Do they ever reply to these threads
    Gree has employees? Are you sure...?
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    Also honey boo boo, just read your profile, under interests it says you like being fat,sloppy, and annoying.
    Sloppy yes some of your comments are rather sloppy, annoying, no not really annoying just not that original!
    And your last interest says you enjoy being fat. I'm sure that's an understatement. Don't go flattering yourself!

Why didn't you include in your profile, I am dull and meek
    Have no friends, and very unoriginal! Then rather me having to read your stupid replies I could have just said. "oh that's honey boo boo" and laughed it off, like any female you may have been naked in front of!!
    Lmao. What the heck?! Bit overkill for a reply to a troll huh?
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Verbose Veteran Scarface corleone's Avatar
    Post Count
    To feng! Yeah I know haha. Oh well it shut him up. To pawn yes I would just like to know how something like this can happen twice. Gree do have employees but they also have a responsibiltity to ensure your information is protected!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Chooch is a great guy. I have no idea how this could happen, he told me he thinks someone may have his UDID and used it to hack his hood.

If he wants to continue playing the game, he should submit a ticket, Gree will restore his account. It would be nice to see him back.

Take screen shots people.

Banned
    Post Count
    Chooch is a great guy. I have no idea how this could happen, he told me he thinks someone may have his UDID and used it to hack his hood.

If he wants to continue playing the game, he should submit a ticket, Gree will restore his account. It would be nice to see him back.

Take screen shots people.

Post Count
    . Gree do have employees but they also have a responsibiltity to ensure your information is protected!!
    GREE has employees in the same way Oliver Twisted And The Artful Dodger worked for Fagin.
    []

Post Count
    I just visited his hood and everything looks ok. I wonder if they fixed him up already.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    Who is chooch?
    The thing between a girls legs
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Also honey boo boo, just read your profile, under interests it says you like being fat,sloppy, and annoying.
    Sloppy yes some of your comments are rather sloppy, annoying, no not really annoying just not that original!
    And your last interest says you enjoy being fat. I'm sure that's an understatement. Don't go flattering yourself!

Why didn't you include in your profile, I am dull and meek
    Have no friends, and very unoriginal! Then rather me having to read your stupid replies I could have just said. "oh that's honey boo boo" and laughed it off, like any female you may have been naked in front of!!
    LOL!! Butthurt much?

The fact that you took the time to engage me yet again with personal attacks even though I never responded to your last comment tells me that I have you agitated and emotionally invested in me. Thank you.

In the industry, we call that trolling success.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Boo Boo View Post
    LOL!! Butthurt much?

The fact that you took the time to engage me yet again with personal attacks even though I never responded to your last comment tells me that I have you agitated and emotionally invested in me. Thank you.

In the industry, we call that trolling success.
    Dippy better watch out...hes got some competition

Post Count
    Hardly. But Honey Boo Boo is doing some good work around here lately, that's for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

This thread isn't going anywhere good. If there is an issue, please send in a ticket.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest