Explosives Question! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explosives Question!

Post Count
    write down your stats go buy one chain whip and see what the stat gain is, do the same with one item from each category. when you are done you will know what kind of item gains the most for you. most likely it will be vehicles or armor, then look at the spread sheets (search best of the best on forum) for locations in the maps for items to "farm" to raise your stats... or just go buy a bunch of gold and spend it on crates and go kick the dudes Butt!
    Last edited by Johnny70; 11-25-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    Excuses are like @ssholes, everybody has one and most of them STINK!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by swood View Post
    Ah so you can't have 500 of each explosive. Only the most powerful explosives will be used? Damn, there goes my plan :-/
    if your really nice to him Joey might tell you where you can find the M4-A1's

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    Be sure to pick up a couple henchmen.....they can help in a pinch.
    hows it going bro you ready for the snow? its coming sooner or later....

Post Count
    Ah so you can't have 500 of each explosive. Only the most powerful explosives will be used? Damn, there goes my plan :-/
    You can have as many as you want but only the top 500 explosives will be used.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    \\

Also you are level 73.... so you are really only bringing in 365 items in each category....

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Lurker
    Post Count

Bump for new explosives questoin

For some reason the site won't let me post a new thread but...

My explosives question is that i'm getting robbed constantly by Mitch attack: 14,211 Defend: 17,932 Mafia: 157. I have attack: 15,804 defend: 22,110 mafia: 178

On several occasions when I check the rob record i'm losing anywhere from 2-10 time bombs or napalms per attack on a single building.

Is this normal?

Post Count
    Yes, you have to figure out what your attack and defense are without explosives. If you attack or are attacked by someone with higher stats than that you will loose them.

Also your defense stat is different for robs and attacks. Your building defense applies more to robs and your weapon defense applies more towards attacks. There is a thread on this somewhere but I don't remember where. To make it even more confusing your building defense becomes less accurate the higher level you upgrade them to. This is why most people recommend not to upgrade them more than level 2 or 3.

Highly consumable explosives like the toilet paper, turkey's, and snowballs will be consumed even if your opponents stats are considerably lower.
    Last edited by the_dude; 01-21-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Forget that wimp, save up for a nightclub, then a second one, then upgrade them to level two. Then just buy whatever you want, if he's a non gold spender and your cash is higher he won't stand a chance when you buy 500 of the best def items n each category.
    Only problem is it might take a few weeks, or months

Post Count
    If he's robbing you he's gain XP, so if you stand still he will level up and you won't be on his rival list, or you can do lots of jobs and attacks and level up, he won't be able to find you. But for every or of him there are. Hundred more on each level, just accept tha your going to be robbed. Man up and go rob someone of more than he took. It's a dog eat dog world out there. Alternatively, send him a love letter and ask for a truce. See Burn's thread for more information
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...e-Pansies-Grow
    []