~ Interesting Stuff ~ - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ~ Interesting Stuff ~

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have had a conversation with Gunny R. Lee Ermey.

I am happily married, yet live 110 miles away from my family for the last 2 years.

In boot camp, I ran an 8:38 mile and a half. - Yes, even 10 years later, I still remember my time.

I too have been shot... By my brother... In the back... when we were playing with our BB guns.

I have had my hands inside other people's abdomens on multiple occasions... And enjoy it.

These are a few which come to mind. If I think of more, I'll share.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryVIII View Post
    I have had my hands inside other people's abdomens on multiple occasions... And enjoy it.

Here's a new fun fact. Henry the 8th is sick,lol
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    Here's a new fun fact. Henry the 8th is sick,lol
    No, not really. Part of my education.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Fell on my head when I was five hanging upside down from a tree branch that broke. A brick decided to break my fall. It took two doctors, three nurses, and my dad to hold me down for stitches. My brothers threw a pair of the old style grass trimers( basically a big pair of scissors) at me, stabbed me in the leg ( he was aiming for my head), and I continued working until he came back out with my dad claiming I had hit him first. Needed a large number of stitches( see previous about how many it took to hold me down, I was 15 this time) when I came home from getting the stitches I commenced to educating my brother on the dangers of his actions with my fists, while my dad attempted to pull me off. Needless to say the stitches had to be redone.not to out do some of the others I've read here, just a few of my battle scars from my youth. Surprisingly, I suffered more injuries then , then I did serving in the army for ten years.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudu22 View Post
    I have had my arm broke that the bone tore through the skin and I walked home and waited for someone to come home. Passed out a few times getting there.

Had my wind pipe crushed by a drunk when I was 10. Never saw him again went I finally was able to point him out to my dad. I still don't ask about it.

Been shot at more times than I care for (never hit). One is enough for anyone and past that you get funny about it and thank god the morons never were able to reload.

Stabbed twice. They didn't pay me enough for that job and I call BS on chicks dig scars. At least if you are going to stick someone has the damn decency to have a sharp non serrated blade. It won't have that 3rd world country surgery look.

Got gangrene in a surf accident in Mexico. Almost lost my leg from the knee down...love 28 gauge needles and antibiotics in the ass. When they tell you it will hurt...don't play it off as a joke.

Was paralyzed for 12 days in a surf accident in CA. No more 15 ft waves for me at low tide. Had speech therapy for 3 months just to say colors again. I stuttered like no tomorrow after that one.
    How are you able to type?
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Cool Chuck lives The next town over from me. I would really like to meet hin.
    I met Chucks brother once. Looks just like him.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Banned
    Post Count
    My friend Leon stood on my hand by mistake .......................

.............................. he was wearing crampons on his climbing boots at the time.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ouch Arthur.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    I once took part in a game called bollock-naked in a phone box, very interesting game with only 2 rules.
    And they said it wasnt on google! Here is the forum appropriate non-naked version of what Bronson took part in!

LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    I heard there was a 40% off gold sale this weekend?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    And they said it wasnt on google! Here is the forum appropriate non-naked version of what Bronson took part in!

LOL
    Lololololol unfortunately only one person in the box at a time