Camping? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Camping?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Yes, camping was once considered an easy, safe way to build a fake economy and grow your make believe army.

That is changing.

I'm told that that alliance with the nautical theme is camping, too.

Why not?

Its every players right to choose, is it not?

So camp on, raid on, its war, right?
    errrr.... soo, i think i am still missing the point. what is this nautical theme?!?!?! and what does it have to do with camping?
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The Pirate ship will sail the seven seas and all levels..... including level 26.

Does that clear it up? hehe

Post Count
    Ah to camp or not to camp that is the question. Or tis nobeler to die a slow and painless death as an ATM.......

Yes indeed this should be interesting...
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dledour View Post
    The Pirate ship will sail the seven seas and all levels..... including level 26.

Does that clear it up? hehe
    Well, if this is targeting campers in general, it shouldn't be too much problem, they will probably level up quickly enough to go pass a particular camper level quickly.

but if it is targeted to certain player... that would be funny going through hundreds of rival page to look for one particular player. but life could be interesting :P
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by megaants View Post
    Well, if this is targeting campers in general, it shouldn't be too much problem, they will probably level up quickly enough to go pass a particular camper level quickly.

but if it is targeted to certain player... that would be funny going through hundreds of rival page to look for one particular player. but life could be interesting :P
    Actually we'll drop to ANY level for ANY player.... particularly if they are cheaters and abusing glitches!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Personally, I've come to see that at least a certain amount of camping is necessary. I focused on the missions when I first started and put a lot of my skill points in energy, causing me to level very quickly. The problem is trying to find someone I can actually beat when I'm this high lvl but with weak unit buildings and only moderate defense and money buildings. So... since I can't make money fighting I should focus on my economy, right? Yeah, except that along with my crappy army it just makes me an even bigger target, so inevitably I go to collect only to get a fraction of what I expect. Im using my 1 building upgrade slot on another money building so upping my home def is out. All I can do is buy lots of the cheap and crappy little units endlessly as they die like lemmings.
    Modern War
    Skuld
    417-369-901

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carrotsama View Post
    Personally, I've come to see that at least a certain amount of camping is necessary. I focused on the missions when I first started and put a lot of my skill points in energy, causing me to level very quickly. The problem is trying to find someone I can actually beat when I'm this high lvl but with weak unit buildings and only moderate defense and money buildings. So... since I can't make money fighting I should focus on my economy, right? Yeah, except that along with my crappy army it just makes me an even bigger target, so inevitably I go to collect only to get a fraction of what I expect. Im using my 1 building upgrade slot on another money building so upping my home def is out. All I can do is buy lots of the cheap and crappy little units endlessly as they die like lemmings.
    I think many of us, at least I can, relate to this. I would definitely start raising my IPH ( income per hour). Do not do missions, raid or attack until you can build up your army.
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    I think many of us, at least I can, relate to this. I would definitely start raising my IPH ( income per hour). Do not do missions, raid or attack until you can build up your army.
    should probably drop most allies as well, lay low
    MW LLP 603-240-326 Jeff C . . . MW HLP 863-201-685 Jeff

Post Count
    Actually we'll drop to ANY level for ANY player.... particularly if they are cheaters and abusing glitches!
    I think the Pirate's meaning of camping is different than the rest of us.

It appears that PUN considers camping to be players that sit with low allies trying to build their IPH, or to avoid the Whales.

The rest of us consider camping to be avoiding PVE and PVP to avoid leveling up.

Banned
    Post Count
    I wanted to go camping with my cousin Joaqim, but his scout master was a little too touchy-feely for me.
    Joaqim and he are very close. they both have sleep overs often.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post
    I wanted to go camping with my cousin Joaqim, but his scout master was a little too touchy-feely for me.
    Joaqim and he are very close. they both have sleep overs often.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Time View Post
    your not old enough to drink, so I don't know why your posting that pick. Grandma always said you didn't know when enough was enough. I guess the next time you are over we will have to ask her what she thinks of your promoting drinking.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

I love campers!

Just dropped from 500 to 140 allies.... love the accomidations down here!
    I see no reason to keep any money buildings.... I can make more in 5 min here than my base can produce in a week!

Post Count
    Just dropped from 500 to 140 allies.... love the accomidations down here!
    I see no reason to keep any money buildings.... I can make more in 5 min here than my base can produce in a week!
    You should sell them then. My money buildings make me 200 million a week and I cannot make that in 5 minutes. Nice job!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger4Life View Post
    I think the Pirate's meaning of camping is different than the rest of us.

It appears that PUN considers camping to be players that sit with low allies trying to build their IPH, or to avoid the Whales.

The rest of us consider camping to be avoiding PVE and PVP to avoid leveling up.

No, we mean that IF you play the game, you are fair game to be hit.

By having a game, you get a hunting license and a no bag limit.