how many mafia members do you have? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how many mafia members do you have?

Banned
    Post Count
    I am somewhere around 190, just due to the fact I'm still trying to equip all my mafia before getting them, rather than the other way around.. So senseless to have mafia members that aren't able to use decent items from each category. And my income is decent without a NC, so I'm just adding them slowly, as I get more items.

Post Count
    I have 202 right now, mostly added for the boss. Eventually will go to 500 as my economy and weapons improve. No use having 500 if they are doing drive-bys in a junker with a pistol and a broken bottle.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    The "advantage" of having 499 is that you won't be targeted for thug life goals where the rival has to have at least 500. That's fine so long as a 499er isn't doing thug life themselves. If they are, then they're a rat and fully deserve every kicking that comes their way.
    @ sis I have 499 mafia to avoid to be a target in TL, I do TL, and I'm not a rat.
    Use any strategy to improve income, stats, is to be a rat?

Post Count
    The most I ever saw was around 43,000. Everybody was very excited about making it the largest mafia in the comments ._.

I'm not trying to avoid the 500 limit by staying at 345, but I'm trying to fill out with weapons and armor before I make a push to go for 500. My current amount was meant only for the nightclub builds.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    For a while I was dropping down in between boss events and finding a nice spot where the robberies were fat and I could no-bank. There was one guy I could hit about once a week for over ten million in one shot. Then they adjusted the brackets so that no-banking wasn't working anymore... now I just sit at 500+
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    I keep the 500+ now because before I was keeping it at 500 and I didn't realize that 2 people had dropped me from their mafia and unknowingly for a day was running around as a 498 rat! Lol!
    Fight Club Syndicate..(FCS)
    Crime City Syndicate..(CCS)
    Level 194
    Mafia 500
    IPH 1,375,000

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Time View Post
    I have 610 mafia. I would've had 505 but I was away from the game for a while and when I came back, I had about 100 pending requests and removing them all 1 by 1 would take too long so I just accepted them all.
    I bet you still get more letters with kids' wish lists this time of year..?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LongFingers View Post
    @ sis I have 499 mafia to avoid to be a target in TL, I do TL, and I'm not a rat.
    See kiddo that is where you are wrong. You dont get to carry 499 AND complete thug life goals AND self-proclaim as not being a rat. Why? Because you are a rat, plain and simple. I like to call 499ers rat cowards...ergo, youre a rat coward. Sorry, just how it is.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    @LongFingers; sorry babe but by definition you are a rat 🐭🔫
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    @LongFingers; sorry babe but by definition you are a rat 
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    See kiddo that is where you are wrong. You dont get to carry 499 AND complete thug life goals AND self-proclaim as not being a rat. Why? Because you are a rat, plain and simple. I like to call 499ers rat cowards...ergo, youre a rat coward. Sorry, just how it is.
    What CC rule or definition says that?
    Why to give any advantage or implicid reward to anyone in this game for beat me ?
    If I drop till 495 or 490 or 485 or 480 or less I'll loose that name for you ?
    Players above lvl 100 without 500 mafia are all rats ?

I got 500 now, I'm not a rat and I wasn't before this.

if anybody wants any lost reward for this,
    Come to my hood and take what you think it's yours (I'm in lvl 125 now),
    Sorry for collect my cash, perhaps I'm breaking other unknow CC rule or definition

But someone of you have to write in somewhere that rules before tell somebody is a rat

@ ramshutu rewrite your guides to include this word RAT
    Last edited by LongFingers; 11-25-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    There's no rule babe. Rat catching was invented by Burn so hopefully he will drop in to give background, but to do TL goals whilst making yourself unavailable for targeting for other players doing likewise is dishonourable, same as serial robbers who have little or no income. Yes the game is about attacking and robbing, but it's also about give and take. Being a rat means you take but won't give back.

And what are you protecting by being a rat? A win/loss ratio which is just numbers at the end of the day. Right now I have over 22,300 fight wins and just 417 losses. When I eventually hit the tank that will doubtless take a dive, but so what.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I'm not worried about this stats. I fight or rob against strongers players to verify my stats.
    I don't care about this
    but when I installed this game, no one advertise me that I have to follow any unwrited rules to play it.

I respect everyone (not all deserve) but in this game we have to fight or rob or nothing of this, if you want, everyone has own goals.

Sure, I understand you (I got 500 mafia now) but I never have been a rat or a coward

Private club rules must be exposed to be known, then you can accept it or not.
    Last edited by LongFingers; 11-25-2012 at 03:14 AM.

Post Count
    when I installed this game, no one advertise me that I have to follow any unwrited rules to play it...

Sure, I understand you (I got 500 mafia now) but I never have been a rat or a coward.
    You don't have to play by burn's rules... But since you're easily manipulated, you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    That it seems dip

Post Count
    And what are you protecting by being a rat? A win/loss ratio which is just numbers at the end of the day. Right now I have over 22,300 fight wins and just 417 losses. When I eventually hit the tank that will doubtless take a dive, but so what.
    Just wondering why your wins/losses have gone down since last update? Your sig says differently..
    Transtech Hijinks Event - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Building-Event
    Dockside Mill Madness - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-Mill-Event
    Pagoda Pandamonium - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...da-Pandamonium

I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!