how many mafia members do you have?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how many mafia members do you have?

Banned
    Post Count

how many mafia members do you have?

sup everybody, was wandering how many mafia members does everybody have?
    And also if you have more than 500 please elaborate why you do?
    I just reached 250 and im seeing people with thousands, whats the point?. Im only going to 300 for the nc

Post Count

Everyone should be made to have at least 500. Still lots of 498's and 499'ers about..
    Transtech Hijinks Event - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Building-Event
    Dockside Mill Madness - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-Mill-Event
    Pagoda Pandamonium - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...da-Pandamonium

I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Post Count
    365 at the moment

I see a lot player more than 500 i don't see the point they certainly don't understand the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Depends what level you are really, but if you're doing thug life with fewer than 500 it'll be butt-kicking time. I have 587 but should chop out a bit of deadwood.

I'm seeing a lot of people with fewer than 500 though. Not time enough to check them all out but I do usually visit the 499ers to look at their fight wins tally.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    whats the advantage of having 499 anyway?
    and is it a glitch that im seeing people in the thousands? just started yesterday when i hit 250, before i only saw up to around 500

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Depends what level you are really, but if you're doing thug life with fewer than 500 it'll be butt-kicking time. I have 587 but should chop out a bit of deadwood.

I'm seeing a lot of people with fewer than 500 though. Not time enough to check them all out but I do usually visit the 499ers to look at their fight wins tally.
    hey morphine, why do you look at their fight wins tally?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The "advantage" of having 499 is that you won't be targeted for thug life goals where the rival has to have at least 500. That's fine so long as a 499er isn't doing thug life themselves. If they are, then they're a rat and fully deserve every kicking that comes their way.

As for the people who have thousands who knows. Some might think that if they add every single person they encounter they'll never be attacked or robbed. Total nonsense of course.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer kid View Post
    hey morphine, why do you look at their fight wins tally?
    To make an estimation in my mind of whether they're doing thug life. For those who've done enough rounds there are also weapons to look for - the thug pistol and thug smg (the second is the reward for completing round 250; I don't remember which round the pistol comes on). If the fights total is significantly high and above robs then I usually judge they're doing TL and give them a 10-0 and a message.

Lurker
    Post Count

I found this helpful

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ing-Hypothesis

At first I accepted everybody but now my personal preference is keeping peoples hoods that look cool.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have 610 mafia. I would've had 505 but I was away from the game for a while and when I came back, I had about 100 pending requests and removing them all 1 by 1 would take too long so I just accepted them all.

Post Count
    i have 525 .. earlier i had nearly 2000 but i did not know that only 500 are needed. same with the weapons, i did not know only 500 are required.

the best (really?) i have seen so far, someone had 8500+ mafia but attck/def was around 20k lol

Post Count
    Got 316 members. Started on 300 and got some extra henchman and a couple of people. Could lower it but i don't see the point.
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Because at least 2 people should always be manning HQ
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    I and a few knowledgeable others have Variable Mafia Numbers, we'll jump from 500+ down to less then 50 as circumstances require. I have 505 at the moment. Lower limit is 40 upper limit is 520.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Post Count
    I have 159 members.