Top Prize: +10% Defence from car? Serious Gree?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Prize: +10% Defence from car? Serious Gree?

Hybrid View

Post Count

Top Prize: +10% Defence from car? Serious Gree?

Top prize for Jewelry Box Event is Armored Escalade which comes with an modifier of +10% Defence from cars !!!!
    is this modifier going to be invisible as it was the +20% from cars from the "crazy hit n run"?
    CCM was saying months ago that this invisibility is going to be fixed but he proved to be unreliable (i don't want to say the word i am thinking).
    He was saying back then that the item works in the ...backround. Backround my a...
    I am in android and i hadn't the boss event so i could check my real attack. Now that i got boss event i know that this modifier IS NOT WORKING AT ALL. I keep spreadsheet for my inventory so i know exactly what i am saying.
    Our money have been stolen and we are decieved. Tickets have been submitted and either there is no reply at all, either the answer is ..."we will get back to your issue as soon as there we have an answer" . That's b...t.
    And now, what an audacity!!! they are giving a similar modifier for somebody who will pay hundreds of $. What are you going to tell Tam (or any other)? That this is invisible? Or to wait 5-6 months?
    Is there going to be answer to this ? CCM? CJ? ANYBODY from Gree?
    No of course not
    Fight Club

Banned
    Post Count
    Here's the answer you'll never get from Gree:

"I apologize if you were confused by the in app purchase system. Currently the only purchases available are cash and gold game currencies. Equipment can be purchased with game currency, but individual items are not available through in app purchases at this time. I wish you luck in future purchases.

Regards,

****"

Post Count
    This issue does not concern 99.9999% of us, as only 1 (maybe 2) people will be over bidding for the auction prize.

But on a totally unrelated and less of a rant topic:

The security update for v2.6 is pretty awesomely tight! Too bad it's not a compulsory....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    This issue does not concern 99.9999% of us, as only 1 (maybe 2) people will be over bidding for the auction prize.
    I think that this matter concearns everybody has the "crazy hit n' run" and it might be an opportunity for gree to be pushed to fix the modifier since the new car has a similar modifier.

and ...participation to threads is optional
    Fight Club

Post Count
    The boost, allegedly is working in pvp but doesn't show up in bosses or in stats. MW has this issue, but more significant and being able to see the boost in bosses and on your profile is apparently being worked on. As this is most likely a platform change it will likely filter into other CC update later.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    The boost, allegedly is working in pvp but doesn't show up in bosses or in stats. MW has this issue, but more significant and being able to see the boost in bosses and on your profile is apparently being worked on. As this is most likely a platform change it will likely filter into other CC update later.
    In boss it is not just not showing up, but it doesn't work either.
    i have made my calculations about boss and what u see is what u get there.
    Gree has told me that what i see in profile stats is what my software gives me, but what it realy happens in boss is what their server calculates. And for androiders there is a glitch between those two calculations. Lets say that i am used to that and i am not complaining about

But gree hasn't an answer to give me, why +20% car attack doesn't work in boss events (and in PVP allow me to say)
    can you tell me how can you be sure that it works in pvp?
    Last edited by (CK) EL; 11-24-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    Fight Club

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post
    In boss it is not just not showing up, but it doesn't work either.
    i have made my calculations about boss and what u see is what u get there.
    Gree has told me that what i see in profile stats is what my software gives me, but what it realy happens in boss is what their server calculates. And for androiders there is a glitch between those two calculation. Lets say that i am used to this
    But gree hasn't an answer to give me, why +20% car attack doesn't work in boss events (and in PVP allow me to say)
    can you tell me how can you be sure that it works in pvp?
    I can't. And without setting up some more difficult tests, it's not easily possible to validate that it's working in PvP either. This is why I put 'allegedly' I am just relaying the same responses made in the MW forum about boost items not working there.

365 587 968

Banned
    Post Count
    Until its 100% visible everywhere i wouldnt trust Gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is like déjà vu from the MW threads of 3 weeks ago.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Until its 100% visible everywhere i wouldnt trust Gree
    Even if you could see it, doesn't mean it actually works...

Post Count
    I honestly though coming into this topic that it would have been a complaint about a terrible reward, so when the page was loading I prepared a nice little post about how the mega gold buyer who is getting it will have tons of high car items blah blah blah.

How disappointed am I.

Anyway, we'll never really know if it works unless a forum player actually gets it for once.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I honestly though coming into this topic that it would have been a complaint about a terrible reward, so when the page was loading I prepared a nice little post about how the mega gold buyer who is getting it will have tons of high car items blah blah blah.

How disappointed am I.

Anyway, we'll never really know if it works unless a forum player actually gets it for once.
    you are right about the title, i though about it but it was too late then.

The thread concearns the 250 players that got that car, TAM who is getting the new one
    and i am hopping that Gree is going to be concearned too
    Fight Club

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I do suspect that it really doesn't work as well. That Crazy Hit n Runner is just another stuck bone in your throat.
    Somebody willing to pay for it big bucks now again.... Not smart.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    I do suspect that it really doesn't work as well. That Crazy Hit n Runner is just another stuck bone in your throat.
    Somebody willing to pay for it big bucks now again.... Not smart.
    Setting aside the right and wrong of it all, it has been my impression that the problem is lack of engineering resource and priority calls from management as to why this hasn't been resolved. Given the nature of the game, I can quite imagine that an 'oversight' in how the platform has been designed could mean it requires a significant time to change, and a fairly senior developer to work out how to change it properly to allow all boost units to reflect themselves properly. This was eluded to in one of CCMs posts ages ago surrounding the delay with the black widow shotgun: the game design surrounding the application of boosts is either not great, or nonexistent making it time consuming to add boosts properly. The chances are that rather than do it properly (3 weeks) they bodged it in (2 days).

This type of thing is a typical type of problem in terms of software houses, of at least the vast majority for which I have experience, although normally in my experience the management of customer expectations and communication is orders of magnitude better.

All of this, I would expect, is a moot point, as CCM has stated that the boost changes have gone in and are currently going through rigorous QA, read in that last point what you will. From my own perspective this can be a pain in the arse: for a 1 line code change, I have about 2 days of release testing and a further 7 days of QA before I can release it. For brand new features, I expect at least a month of release cycle after the work has been done.

365 587 968

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    think the amount of hacked hit and runner has something to do with that ... It seems almost everybody has one lol .
    don't think the hit and runner will ever be fixed ..
    those who have it like AMG says they are working .
    just no multiplier will apply for epic boss event other then skill points , my misschief maker boost doesn't work either.