PvP tournament is on! - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: PvP tournament is on!

Post Count
    There got scenshot up and no i got nothing again the indians. I was just supriced that they didnt got all 10 of em
    Just playing the game as it should be....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    People that ended above 5k in fights, how much stamina do you have?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by M00nsh1n3 View Post
    You couldnt get it without staminarefills....

Banned
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter.

Stamina regenerates at maximum 480 to 528 per day, depending on how efficiently you use it (not letting the bar sit full) and what class you are. Three day tournaments are only long enough to allow 1440 to 1584 fights without stamina refills.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I finished at 1000 ish, wasn't even trying too hard. I only have 46 stamina. I'm pretty sure I could've achieved 1500 easily. I know I couldn't get above that without refills but can someone above 5k answer the following questions please?

How much stamina do you have and about how much gold used for refills?

Thanks in advance

Edit: finished at 765 so I guess I could have reached 1000 if I slept less, didn't go to the gym and skipped a few hours of school work
    Last edited by M00nsh1n3; 11-27-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Consistent Contributor Indianluke's Avatar
    Post Count
    I finished at 1000 ish, wasn't even trying too hard. I only have 46 stamina. I'm pretty sure I could've achieved 1500 easily. I know I couldn't get above that without refills but can someone above 5k answer the following questions please?

How much stamina do you have and about how much gold used for refills?

Thanks in advance

Edit: finished at 765 so I guess I could have reached 1000 if I slept less, didn't go to the gym and skipped a few hours of school work
    I finished with 13k wins... I never lost a fight at the time I had 463k attack cuz of tp and a few turkeys. I have 116 stamina. No idea how many fills but I think I spent nearly 2 vaults on stamina don't quote me on that cuz im not real sure

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks Luke

Post Count
    Thanks Luke
    No probs bro!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS View Post
    I didn't start until Sarurday morning... I believe it was around 9k-9.5k
    Grats Brother

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Grats Brother
    Sez what happened to u? I haven't seen u on my rivals list in forever

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianluke View Post
    Sez what happened to u? I haven't seen u on my rivals list in forever
    Took a reset, Just like EVERYONE else (wether they will admit it or not) was crazy bored. I opened a ticket, asked if they were willing to give me a reset but I needed all gold credited. I thanked them for creating a great game that I had enjoyed playing for over a year, almost daily, gave a few more pats on the back, etc. (insert homo joke )

There answer was pretty much that "they discussed it, it's not something they do normally, it was a 1 time deal" and they hooked it up. I'm lvl 148 atm

Thanks again Support
    Last edited by sez; 11-27-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Took a reset, Just like EVERYONE else (wether they will admit it or not) was crazy bored. I opened a ticket, asked if they were willing to give me a reset but I needed all gold credited. I thanked them for creating a great game that I had enjoyed playing for over a year, almost daily, gave a few more pats on the back, etc. (insert homo joke )

There answer was pretty much that "they discussed it, it's not something they do normally, it was a 1 time deal" and they hooked it up. I'm lvl 148 atm

Thanks again Support
    When did you get this?

Post Count

There answer was pretty much that "they discussed it, it's not something they do normally, it was a 1 time deal and they hooked it up."

Thanks again Support
    Hmm interesting.... I wouldn't want start over too much hard work with my Econ, hood design, plus all the great mods I would lose. Anyway cool for u bro glad they helped u out! Man to think how much gold I would get back if I did that😳😳😳😳😳

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    When did you get this?
    Couple months now I think

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianluke View Post
    Hmm interesting.... I wouldn't want start over too much hard work with my Econ, hood design, plus all the great mods I would lose. Anyway cool for u bro glad they helped u out! Man to think how much gold I would get back if I did that
    Yea it was sweet being at lvl 1 with 56,000 gold to start. I was about done with the game anyway and it was just to hard to walk completely away from the money I had spent compared to a 50$ ps3/xbox game. I like playing games on my phone and it really is 1 of the best. I had been at lvl 200 for a few months and there was nothing left to do, only way to increase any stat was to buy more gold, no more buildings to build, etc. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask and it worked out well for "ME". Not concerned at all with anyone's neg outlook on it (not saying you're being negative).

Mich BBall look sick this year "Lil Brother"

It's worked out well for Gree too since my enjoyment and spending is higher then it's ever been....... I should have just quit, damn you Gree!!!!
    Last edited by sez; 11-27-2012 at 06:38 PM.