Gobble gobble buffet - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gobble gobble buffet

Post Count
    Depends on how long you sleep for. I collect my 8 hour buildings at 11pm, 7 am and 3pm without issue and normally have 3 collections without problem. Granted you have less of margin for error, but even if you miss the collection its less likely to be robbed than others. Hopefully it'll have a huge xp payout when robbed.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Consistent Contributor Ballerado's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly1 View Post
    I'm really undecided on this building. I was trying to go for only 12/25/48 hours but I have a feeling ill be annoyed if I don't get this LE whilst I can.

Someone decide for me!....
    I say do it but I'm a LE whore...

Consistent Contributor itzkakarot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by daware View Post
    So far, these times are accurate. I have the 25% upgrade discount, so I divided my times by .75 and they are ineed whole numbers. I will PM you if any values change. Thank you very much!

Edit: Gobble Gobble Buffet is still not showing up in the drop-down list under the My Hood tab. It won't let me type it in either.
    The sheet now has the Gobble Gobble Buffet working. The My Hood tab has data validation on the first column to only allow buildings from the list in Column I, so that's why it wouldn't let you type the building in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by kykboxr View Post
    Itz, I have your sheet updated. I'll email you on Monday.
    Sure. Take a look at my latest and let me know if anything's missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Olly1 View Post
    I'm really undecided on this building. I was trying to go for only 12/25/48 hours but I have a feeling ill be annoyed if I don't get this LE whilst I can.

Someone decide for me!....
    I've tried slicing this pie 4 different ways over the last couple of days, and I can't see how this is a justifiable purchase for 120g. Even as a Type A building, $3,800 is just too low of a base income. Save your gold for Gentleman's Clubs, Rock Cafes or Pirate Taverns (in that order).
    CC Hood Planner: http://goo.gl/W5mKh
    CC Loot Spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/efYtu
    CC: 706 262 372 (Shoot me a PM when you send an invite)

Nico's Bracketing Strategy
    Nico's No-Bank Strategy

Post Count
    I like it...But can't afford it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It is a A building cause of the upgrade time , no use for upgrade time if you cheat ...
    But for legit people , the upgrade time makes the building worthwhile ...

anyway the people playing sim city likes it , so basically that is it .
    they will sell since IPH is the only thing free players can compete in this game .

Stats war is out , epic bosses end reward is for the medium spenders ... Ladder event for the compulsive gamblers / competitors .