WOW.. Kinda Neat.. All of a sudden that prick Jeffery is no where to be found

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WOW.. Kinda Neat.. All of a sudden that prick Jeffery is no where to be found

Banned
    Post Count

WOW.. Kinda Neat.. All of a sudden that prick Jeffery is no where to be found

He has stopped listing other peoples characters as his own, and wont speak up...

Hmmmm

Banned
    Post Count
    He is banned

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    monkey puppy it is obvious you are jeffrey. nobody cares. nobody misses you. stop wasting forum space

Banned
    Post Count
    Pointless thread is pointless.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Who gives a ****
    Attack: three fifty
    Defense : 3.50
    Iph: tree fifty

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Monkey is not Jeffry unless Jeffery plays both games. Monkey is the one lam nasty was trying to say is a junior pirate. If they are the same then him and lam invented that whole little scam, but monkeys English is much better. Until proven otherwise I will believe they are not the name player.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Either way - Monkey has quickly filled in the spot for Jeffrey as the person who starts the most annoying post!
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Monkey is not Jeffry unless Jeffery plays both games. Monkey is the one lam nasty was trying to say is a junior pirate. If they are the same then him and lam invented that whole little scam, but monkeys English is much better. Until proven otherwise I will believe they are not the name player.
    Wooooo, Speed, again you're wrong !!! Initially i had lot of respect for you, after gone through couple of you comments, i do think you are stupid, and now i think you are extremely stupid !!!
    My apologies if i upset you, BUT i have to say it out as if you have really gone through all my thread and comments you will know who am i !!! Even PJ know who am i !!
    Now i understand why you can never be the Pirate's clan leader !!! BUT no worries as PJ is always around to spoon feed you

Hail Gm1fty

Cheers

Post Count
    That is me, Who Am I ?
    Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth. ~Ludwig Börne
    MW 195 864 365 / 206 482 980
    CC 314342899

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    Easy to mix up characters here...agree Mcdoc, it is of no consequence...these children are insignificant; postsIrrelevant and off topic...suggest we leave them alone to chat amongst themselves until MCC closes the threador moves it to off topic
    That's funny Fiver of Niner. It appears that one person with 12 logins is carrying on a conversation with Himselves.