How do you rate GREE player experience?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How do you rate your game experience and will you continue to buy GREE products?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great player experience and I will continue to buy GREE products

4 3.60%
  • Great player experience but they can improve and I will continue to buy GREE products

7 6.31%
  • Great player experience but they can improve. Not sure I will continue to buy GREE products

17 15.32%
  • Poor player experience but I will continue to buy GREE products

5 4.50%
  • Poor player experience and I will continue with this game but never to buy another GREE product

65 58.56%
  • Poor player experience and I will quit now and I will never buy another GREE products

13 11.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you rate GREE player experience?

Post Count

How do you rate GREE player experience?

How do you rate GREE player experience and will you continue to buy their products now and any future game that they might release or has the experience left a bad taste in your mouth and you vow never to purchase another product now or in the future. Have your say...

Post Count
    Only a few votes with 50+ views... looks like players don't care either way and will just keep plodding on whatever GREE throws at them. Prove me wrong by having your vote or say...

Post Count
    * Great player experience and I will continue not to buy GREE products

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I dunno what to vote for...
    im having an awesome player experience, but am a free player so never will buy...
    But they can cut down on force closes
    I see almost everybody complaining at the recent stat inflation, but to me its the best thing ive experienced since i started around 9 months ago.
    ive quadrupled my stats in 2 week (200-800k), and this was the most fun gameplay i had...
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Post Count
    Lol I wish you made it so you could view poll votes. I bet almost all that put they would quit now are still playing the game and will continue to...

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol i was thinking the same thing!
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Post Count
    If the overall experience were truly that negative for most players, MW wouldn't be ranked so high in the App store top grossing games list.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Its a fun game but the lack of information given with new events or when GREE does not respond to issues with the game it begins to turn you off from playing. I think players understand the game better than GREE the current race to level 300 award proves. I guess they save money by not beta testing or not caring if they upset members but wouldn't they make even more money with a happy customer base? I know not everyone will be happy with GREEs choices but it be nice to feel like they truly tried or cared.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfiqaar View Post
    I dunno what to vote for...im having an awesome player experience, but am a free player so never will buy...But they can cut down on force closesI see almost everybody complaining at the recent stat inflation, but to me its the best thing ive experienced since i started around 9 months ago.ive quadrupled my stats in 2 week (200-800k), and this was the most fun gameplay i had...
    I should have added 2 more options for free players... Great player experience but I don't buy GREE products and poor player experience but I don't buy GREE products. Unfortunately I can't find a way to change the poll and add these options, so apologies for that

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting for both of my characters to get their reward for Ireland. When was that, like March or April?

Post Count
    If you haven't voted, please do so... It only takes a minute! General feedback might help them try to make the right changes :/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Voted: Poor player experience and I will quit now and I will never buy another GREE products.

Used to enjoy the game, had fun in my faction and still do, some great people there, but recently with the 50 million events on offer, problem after problem, I've decided to quit. When a game turns into a chore and stops being fun, it's time to quit. It's as if the people at Gree are purposely trying to drive people away from the game. Makes no sense!!!

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEdy View Post
    * Great player experience and I will continue not to buy GREE products
    Agreed with the above, also the player experience for me comes from my faction, no future money spend on this game as it stands, although I would "never say never" If I enjoy something and it works and I can see a point in spending some cash, I will.

I just can't see it with MW, things continue to move the wrong way..
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Post Count
    I should have put more options in the poll, but I can't add them and I don't want to start a new one. Maybe another at Xmas to see how things have moved on, unless I have been left to turn the lights off

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by onefinger View Post
    Eddie says...game over.
    Eddie is probably not wrong