GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanic - Factions - Civilians - Black Ops - MW3 in Great Detail

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Titanic - Factions - Civilians - Black Ops - MW3 in Great Detail

So HERE is the truth about the Factions about to be formed. Remember the scene from Titanic when they were evacuating the Women & Children onto the life boats and suddenly everyone realized there weren't enough boats for everyone? Well - that's the deal with the Factions - so now there has to be a Strategic plan to get the Veteran Forum Faction to come together.

Originally we thought the Factions were going to be limited to 10 people to start out with and then be able to grow to 50. Somehow now through other sources - there is the rumor that the factions will start out with 20 people. Regardless - as you saw with the VFF thread - there are over 50 people interested in joining the VFF.

So now there has to be a distinction between why you WANT to be in a certain Faction or why you are WANTED to be in a certain Faction.

So - the "Civlian" Faction will be those Veteran Forum members who want to join up with people they have gotten to know over the past year - regardless of A/D or IPH stats - almost strictly based on "social" reasons. I call this the Civilian Squad because some people on this Squad will simply fill a spot to be part of the "cool Kids" table in the cafeteria - but really have no time or interest or stats to compliment the team - other than their simple desire to "play" with some familiar names. Perhaps these people collect their cash once or twice a day, have an IPH under 200k - have Stats that are under 40K on an account between level 40 to 100 with NO desire to level up past 120. These folks play the game casually, but have dedicated a long time to develop their Base & Army and really don't want to be bothered to "show up" for any special attack missions - but want more of the Social Aspect of being on a team and playing "Just A Game". Nothing wrong with that at all - just making a distinction here as everyone has a different playing style.

Then there are those with a true competitive nature who want to be part of an "Elite Hit Squad" and instead of trying to cram into the Row Boats leaving the Titanic - they prefer to jump on the Navy Seal Motor Inflatable Boats that are High Speed / Low Drag. These guys collect 8 to 10 times a day, have IPH over well 500k, stats well over 120K and are between level 120 to 180 and are willing to go all the way to level 200. For comparison sake - call these folks "Black Ops". These guys want the thrill of coordinated attacks, all in on donating to the Fortification process - and really want to take this MW3 to a super competitive level. These guys are already "recruiting" players with Uber stats and want to dominate MW3 as quickly as possible and they really don't care "WHO" is on the team from a personality perspective as much as who can carry their weight and then some in playing "More than a Game" with true passion.

So - ultimately we would ALL like to end up on one big Happy Forum team - but even 50 isn't enough room in the boat for the nearly 600 who just recently competed in the Forum missions contest.

So now YOU have to decide if you are a Civilian or a Black Ops Player and put the ego's aside and figure out if you want to be on a Social VFF team or if you're willing to participate in an Hour Long raid via whatever communication comes down from a Black Ops team over a 3 day period.

Now comes the tough choices - let the Civilian team run together knowing that a few will become ultimate fighting warriors and others will just ride in the rescue boat - or try to prove yourself worthy of being a Super Soldier on the Uber Elite Black Ops Attack force that will probably grow quicker and be able to accept more team members - but will require sincere dedication to the game.

So here is what is needed on the Super Elite Black Ops Seal Team:

High Attack Stats & Stamina for the Offensive
    High Defense Stats & high Def Skill points for the Defense Leader
    High IPH to donate to the cause
    Willing to level up 20 to 30 times over the next few weeks

So maybe you have something to offer above - or maybe you're realizing at this point you're not really wanting to conquer the world but are happy to play along with other Forum members so it will be a little bit more fun than playing on a Faction with total strangers.

Regardless - 2, 3 or maybe 4 factions will be forming soon and some of you have already "committed" allegiance to what you hope will become the Black Ops team whereas others feel good about being included in a Friendly Forum Faction. There are lots of roles to fill and there is room for everyone in some capacity - but you gotta be real and understand that the competitive folks who are Born to be Elite Ops Fighters may run off into the night and choose a being on a Battleship over a Cruise Liner so merging the two later may be a little more difficult choice to make.

I'm glad we all have this Forum to connect with players in a more in-depth capacity - and honestly this is what I have always admired about the Pirates

All that being said, we will need a couple of Volunteers to Head up a Faction. You know your strengths, you know if you really want to add a whole new dimension to the game - so If you're up for the Challenge and are willing to put a little more into the game - please make it known you are willing to be more than a passenger in the boat.

On the other hand, if you know you want to slip into the night with Ninja fighters, your stats probably already show that competitive edge and you are probably already being recruited or seeking out those who share your passion for competition.

I'm torn between the two paths and may very well step back and ask someone to take the lead and just become a faithful soldier following orders - but it will be fun either way as we prepare for a new dimension to the game and see different personalities emerge as team work will now play a bigger role than just having someone listed as an Ally

And hopefully the individual teams starting out will truly be able to merge into one large Forum Faction where we benefit by strength in numbers! I hope they end up opening the Factions up to 500 people! Who knows where this journey will lead us.

Please be patient as the faction strategy is coming together. Why do I suddenly feel like a politician?
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Aye aye sir!id be happy to serve anyway I can...ill just wait then..keep it up Mc.

Post Count
    The people are cheering at the speech of politition McDoc, while they shout their support to the comming changes.

Post Count
    Suddenly feel like Robert Frost.... "Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveller"
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

Post Count
    Finishing up McDocs' post I felt like either hazardous civilian or specops guy who's "just from the intro training"...
    Better to have an army of sheep with lion general, than an army of lions with a sheep general

Post Count
    I play the game every 30 minutes... hahahaha. But i started out late, so it will be a while before i can join the black ops
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Banned
    Post Count
    With Hopes that we can still merge those roads back together to make a much larger road.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Think about it - if they are going to give that Über Stat prize to the top 100 Factions - they must be expecting like 3,000 factions to compete! If we have 4 or 5 VFF factions - then you are already part of an Elite team! It would be an amazing feat if we were able to position all of our VFF teams in the top 100!
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    My stats are creeping towards 70k and I am level 93.

These stats would not let me in your black ops group but I will be burning down my tent when the boycott finishes to level up as much as possible to farm units and whore some valor.

I play to win which leaves out joining the civilian group so I will have to find somewhere else to hang my hat.

Post Count
    I'd like to request Super Elite Black Ops. No issues leveling up, high stats, high IPH. However, if I attack fools like crazy I'll expect other members to do the same. I'm in it to win it lol.

My stats and ID are in the VFF group thread.
    Last edited by Blackstone; 11-18-2012 at 07:32 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm a reservist, willing to take part but may not always be available.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    @Bronson - Compared to our level we are strong and with a strong defense leader we could be SAS. On top of that you have a good IPH (a lot better than mine) and if we burn our tents and start seriously farming and fighting, we'll be hard to stop.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    My stats are creeping towards 70k and I am level 93.

These stats would not let me in your black ops group but I will be burning down my tent when the boycott finishes to level up as much as possible to farm units and whore some valor.

I play to win which leaves out joining the civilian group so I will have to find somewhere else to hang my hat.
    I have a home for you...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadManDK View Post
    @Bronson - Compared to our level we are strong and with a strong defense leader we could be SAS. On top of that you have a good IPH (a lot better than mine) and if we burn our tents and start seriously farming and fighting, we'll be hard to stop.
    If level is a factor in the rankings and we did get teamed up with anyone in the 90s we would be laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    I have a home for you...
    If it has a fridge fully stocked with beer then count me in

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    If it has a fridge fully stocked with beer then count me in
    Sorry to hijack your thread McDoc, but I like beer. I don't drink this watered down American crap either. I prefer Paulaner or Blue Moon. And I do have a fridge full since it is football season in America. We should start a beer thread, but it would get moved into the "thread abyss".