Gree, where are the Chicago Event Prizes?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree, where are the Chicago Event Prizes?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Gree, where are the Chicago Event Prizes?

i would like to get my items and im sure everyone else who ended in top25/250 want them as well. whats the hold up??
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Vitus i know you are not surprised about the hold up lol. but i am sure they will come and be added into inventory. Gree/funzio is like a presidential candidate they promise you everything upfront to get your money and support then they deliver whenever they are able to and if they are able to and if they can't they will definitely give you an (un)suitable substitute.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sam posted on my wall that they were compiling data and that the prizes should be awarded soon. He went on to say that when events are new they do not have them programmed to roll out the prizes automatically. rather, they do it manually the first time through for whatever reason...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    but what is so hard to give a quick info on THEIR forum?
    Mark said he's reading the forum every day. locking threads every day. is it to much to ask for a little heads up? do we also need a massive boycott to get his attention on cc issues every now and then?

talk about community managment..
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    ... He went on to say that when events are new they do not have them programmed to roll out the prizes automatically. rather, they do it manually the first time through for whatever reason...
    I wonder why they would say something like that. People who won Diamond Sigs got them straight after receiving their 10th item. The Diamond Fists and Street Demon were awarded straight after the first auction event was over. We didn't each have to write 20-50 tickets when Eddie Sato came to town.

Seems to me like this "not having the prizes programmed to roll out automatically when an event is new" is, well, new. None of the previous event styles were run that way when they were new. Not one.

Oh look, there goes my BS detector again! Lol.

Hopes you guys gets you prizes soon. Maybe next data push?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will there be prizes for runners-up if less than 250 people finish the boss?
    Last edited by lordsagacity; 11-14-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yah i dunno dudeman...third party feedback

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    So hmm cough hmmm .... Hello it is wednesday !

Where is my 4 prices , do I really have to post and ask for them ?
    So do the top 25 get bonus items as compensations ?

Just handle the rest the crappy 250 prices , to teach people don't play the events your loss
    works miracle in this world nowadays ... Your choice live with it !

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    but what is so hard to give a quick info on THEIR forum?
    Mark said he's reading the forum every day. locking threads every day. is it to much to ask for a little heads up? do we also need a massive boycott to get his attention on cc issues every now and then?

talk about community managment..
    Youre spot on V! Even with a delay they could at least roll out a message explaining what is up. However, like so many other facets of the company, we know they suck at doing that. I am all for a boycott. Started a thread myself yesterday - 'the writing is on the wall(s), literally' - advocating for this.
    Any business grad students on the forum?? If so, you should write a paper on how NOT to run a business. Wealth of information and examples right in front of your eyes!

Banned
    Post Count
    And where is my daylight savings time vehicle?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RigaTony View Post
    And where is my daylight savings time vehicle?
    Easy tiger!!! Obviously it takes 9+ days to roll out a recycled item...

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Any business grad students on the forum?? If so, you should write a paper on how NOT to run a business. Wealth of information and examples right in front of your eyes!
    Gree posts profits of $200m a quarter. Lets be serious, if you were making $200m a quarter no one would claim you don't know how to run a business.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Where are rewards? Let's get them or I will gett started on Crazy Hit n Runner crap.. 4-5 months they are "working" on it..... Geez.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Gree posts profits of $200m a quarter. Lets be serious, if you were making $200m a quarter no one would claim you don't know how to run a business.
    There is plenty that they do (or dont do) that people could tear to pieces.
    Just because they make a profit doesnt mean they are beyond reproach.
    The YMCA is still going strong but they were one of the worst employers i have ever had. And my thought came from the fact that a supervisor for me at the Y did just that, wrote an insightful yet scathing paper about the Y's many follies, and he got a wonderful grade for shedding some light on these many missteps of the, otherwise, heralded organization.
    Dont be mad from the other night just cuz im not from canada
    Last edited by Deluxe; 11-15-2012 at 12:00 PM.