While I am on strike, these 2 low lives.. - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: While I am on strike, these 2 low lives..

Banned
    Post Count
    little monkey puppet, get in the line, you are not the first.

Consistent Contributor Matt Thornton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Please change your signature jeffrey. That is MY profile information, NOT YOURS. You have 5 mins before i report you.

If anyone feels like I have pissed you off here, please have the pleasure to destroy me at "Classified, uk flag, level 161, 499 allies, 125k attack/defense and LLP: sir, uk flag, level 120, 456 allies, 100k attack/defense"

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Banned
    Post Count
    Mad dog thornture, tell me which part of my signature resembles your profile?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyPuppy2012 View Post
    Jeffery

If I knew what your ingame characters were i would camp, and destroy you

I dont like you
    Woh...... I am so afraid of the B1TCH, Chicken Jeffrey, are you chicken feet shaking ?????

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow Jeffrey you cry a lot don't you
    Attack: three fifty
    Defense : 3.50
    Iph: tree fifty

Looks like tears to me

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -JAY-THE-ROBBER- View Post
    Looks like tears to me

Wow, JERK the Tobber !!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Woh...... I am so afraid of the B1TCH, Chicken Jeffrey, are you chicken feet shaking ?????

Nope, the master penguin feet only know how to dance. even after and during the free b ase cleaning services by matt dog thorture.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
    Nope, the master penguin feet only know how to dance. even after and during the free b ase cleaning services by matt dog thorture.
    Chicken Jeffrey, i đid not sêe Mad Dog Torture details ??? Ain't you need your right side Penguin to do some cleaning ??? And what about JERK the Tobber details ????

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenoob View Post
    Wow Jeffrey you cry a lot don't you

Pssst, who s crying, little noob! So it was a typo, wasn't it, u don't have 600k attack, just a lousy mediocre 60k!!
    I thought mad dog thorture was you whe he attacked a few days ago, then I said to myself, it could not be since the honorable noob would not lie to us about his stat, if he said he had 600k attack, then it must be 600k, not 125k like the mad dog. :d

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -JAY-THE-ROBBER- View Post
    Looks like tears to me

I am like 30 years younger than this boy, it couldn't be me, more like u little jerky tobbler who spends all his allowances on this stupid game and cries not able to beat the almighty king jeff.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Chicken Jeffrey, i đid not sêe Mad Dog Torture details ??? Ain't you need your right side Penguin to do some cleaning ??? And what about JERK the Tobber details ????

See my signature, they are real, cant you see mad dog on your rival list? He s at level 162, not sure if you can see the jerky beef since he is at level 120.

Banned
    Post Count
    Little leech penguin, funny that you bring up the cleaning services, it would be nice if PJ and PUN allies do that for me, since the mad dog is camping on my b ase and attacking me non stop 24/7 for 3 days now, and I lose about 5k attack/defense worth of units so far, include 10 transport raiders, 50 each of elite water cruiser, super hornet, and stealth frigates.

I am still trying to figure out why I match so badly against him, I never suffer this much loss before against anyone, it must have something to do with the recent game update or my recent purchase of 350 elite water cruisers that push out my medic meatshell.

The mad dog must be enjoying the zero casualty glitch since his 726 elite water cruisers and 104 transport raiders stay the same all this time, I reported this and Viet said he is looking into his game log. :d

Havent spent a penny on this game. And proud of it.

Banned
    Post Count
    That THING sitting in the pile of hair, next to the 9V battery, is the most sickening THING I've ever seen.

Do men actually have them that small?