Maybe Collect 10 is next after boss event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe Collect 10 is next after boss event

Post Count

Maybe Collect 10 is next after boss event

Check the pattern in my signature guys, first the 3 leaderboard & followed by collect 10, then 3 leaderboard again, & maybe collect 10 is next after the boss event. What do you think guys..?
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    We can hope

Post Count
    I hope so 🙇

Post Count
    Only event other than bosses I will play . So ya I hope so!

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    I think maybe they will go back to collect 10 since this leaderboard was a failure. The other ones that ferr won probably made them more money than any collect 10.

Post Count
    How many of us would be lured into going after #10 with gold if the unit had the upgrade 2 buildings at once boost? I'd be pretty tempted myself I must admit...

Post Count
    Not a chance! Since the bug I've reported twice now about being able to upgrade any amount of buildings at once, is still not fixed.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Not a chance! Since the bug I've reported twice now about being able to upgrade any amount of buildings at once, is still not fixed.
    U have a but that allows you to upgrade as many buildings as you want? Sounds pretty sweet

Post Count
    ohhh so that boost hasn't been working properly? That's really sad because that should not be hard to program/code... ughhh

Post Count
    Na nothing to do with the boost, I guess since it's not been fixed I'll have to send in ANOTHER ticket for them to fix it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    U have a but that allows you to upgrade as many buildings as you want? Sounds pretty sweet
    Might sound sweet, but if I was one of the people spending 1000's of dollars to have the two upgrade boost I'd be pretty pissed off if I found out people have it for free.
    Last edited by mickymacirl; 11-13-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Post Count
    Might sound sweet, but if I was one of the people sending 1000's of dollars to have the two upgrade boost I'd be pretty pissed off if I found out people have it for free.
    PM me the details of you don't mind. I hadn't heard of that one. I would be happy to report it with any others I find to attack them on another front. Maybe if they get it from more people they will listen. There is one glitch where certain people get 2 buildings for 1 when purchased. When the first money building is built, then 2nd doesn't show in the store, but if you move the building you built the 2nd one is underneath it and you didn't have to pay for it. 2 for 1 sale. It was only for money buildings the way I understand and explains the 2nd command center for a few people.

I haven't heard of it in a while, so they may have fixed it. I know I was mad when I found out about it. I had already bought every non gold building in the game one at a time. Finding out some were getting a second building for free was a real kicker.

There is always going to be bugs and glitches. Nature of any game. We just have to report them as we find them.
    MW ID: 333922569
    ACCEPTING FORUM MEMBER ALLY REQUESTS
    Level: 207 - FREE Player - (Gold buildings bought via TapJoy starting at L138)

Story of Maverick & Lone Ranger Creed

Live and learn, from fools and from sages

Post Count
    Might sound sweet, but if I was one of the people spending 1000's of dollars to have the two upgrade boost I'd be pretty pissed off if I found out people have it for free.
    just wow! I'd think about participating for a prize like that. Still not going to spend gold though

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick50727 View Post
    PM me the details of you don't mind. I hadn't heard of that one. I would be happy to report it with any others I find to attack them on another front. Maybe if they get it from more people they will listen. There is one glitch where certain people get 2 buildings for 1 when purchased. When the first money building is built, then 2nd doesn't show in the store, but if you move the building you built the 2nd one is underneath it and you didn't have to pay for it. 2 for 1 sale. It was only for money buildings the way I understand and explains the 2nd command center for a few people.

I haven't heard of it in a while, so they may have fixed it. I know I was mad when I found out about it. I had already bought every non gold building in the game one at a time. Finding out some were getting a second building for free was a real kicker.

There is always going to be bugs and glitches. Nature of any game. We just have to report them as we find them.
    The building glitch is still possible to do btw.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Check the pattern in my signature guys, first the 3 leaderboard & followed by collect 10, then 3 leaderboard again, & maybe collect 10 is next after the boss event. What do you think guys..?
    Who cares, if you're boycotting or girlcotting?