Hunker down, ignore them, they'll go away.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hunker down, ignore them, they'll go away.

Banned
    Post Count

Angry Hunker down, ignore them, they'll go away.

Yes, that's their current strategy, people.

Hunker down, ignore the rabble (that's us, the boycotters, whiners, complainers), throw a few trinkets at the disgusting vermin, remain silent, and they will all go away.

Tell them lies, lies, lies, and more lies; we will lap up their lies like a mangey mutt.

In the true tradition, majesty, and nobility; living their noblesse oblige philosophy, theirs is by divine right.

They are our betters, and who are we to observe the emperor wears no clothes?

Invisible boosts, if His Majesty declares the boosts to be invisible, By Golly and By Gree; the boosts are invisible.

If His Majesty says "no casualty glitchers" do not exist, By All That Is Gree, they don't exist.

Hold your nose, do as you're told, keep smiling, The Nobility Have Spoken.

Now, here's an auction, spend money, or else...
    Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 11-12-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How are you not banned?

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Still can't believe they deny the existence of casualty glitchers. I have one currently who has been attacking me everyday for about 5 million. So annoying. I explained to him that he is a casualty glitcher and he called me a conspiracy theorist.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    Still can't believe they deny the existence of casualty glitchers. I have one currently who has been attacking me everyday for about 5 million. So annoying. I explained to him that he is a casualty glitcher and he called me a conspiracy theorist.
    You are telling a guy that he is invincible in order to convince him to stop attacking you!?

Proud REG vet: 3rd PVP2, 4th BfB, 4th PVP3
    ___
    Free Player, Retired, Dec '11 - Feb '13
    Used to accept forum members as allies by booting strangers to make space upon PM
    Please keep it civil on the forums

Post Count
    PJ -

Sad state of affairs. Unfortunately, you are absolutely right.

Post Count
    Rabble rabble rabble! Rabble!!!!

Post Count
    But I like playing with the trolls...

Quote Originally Posted by LeBarticus View Post
    Rabble rabble rabble! Rabble!!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Col, what in pjs statement would he be banned for? I would have to say that's actually one of his milder statements, consisting of truth, facts, and I find it sadly funny.

Post Count
    but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Col.34w View Post
    How are you not banned?

I guess you always kiss up in life, is that how you got the colonel rank?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post

You have over 1 mil iph, what do you expect, you are one tasty target. That is why I am more interested in upgrading my defense buildings than money.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
    You have over 1 mil iph, what do you expect, you are one tasty target. That is why I am more interested in upgrading my defense buildings than money.
    Yum yum

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've never had the zero casualty glitch you seem to be mentioning alot in this forum,
    however, I have noticed a huge difference in casualty rates for me, which I think has to do with leveling.
    Being a certain level, I can attack for 100 stamina, and lose maybe 5-10 units.
    Then I level up and the casualties twofold, then lvl up again and it's back to "normal".
    Have you also experienced this?
    |Android|Level 73|662-896-691|IPH 947k (908k*)|Captain-2|Россия|iBOB|
    *Realistic IPH; not counting <1h buildings, 1h-75%, 3h-33%, 6h-25%, 8h+ 100%
    Strategy: Strictly free player! Camping - except during events!
    Event history: #1T:0 #2T:9 #3A:14 #4A:14 #5T:9 #6T:10! #7A:15 #8T:10! #9A:14 #10B:1R #11A:12 #12B:1R #13T:10! #14B:1R #15T:9 #16B:0R0C #17A:16 #18B:1U #19T:9 #20B:1R2U #21W:T1k #22B:2R3U #23A:21 #24B:3U #25W:T100 #26A:20 #27B:2R3U #28T:9 #29W:T100

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Товарищ View Post
    I've never had the zero casualty glitch you seem to be mentioning alot in this forum,
    however, I have noticed a huge difference in casualty rates for me, which I think has to do with leveling.
    Being a certain level, I can attack for 100 stamina, and lose maybe 5-10 units.
    Then I level up and the casualties twofold, then lvl up again and it's back to "normal".
    Have you also experienced this?
    Find someone with an all loot unit and valor army who does 100+ attacks a day and his army of valor units is not decimated in a month and you have found a no-casualty glitcher.

If you lose 1 valor unit (average cost say 250 valor points) per 5 fights, remember, everytime you lose a unit it is a valor unit because the rest of your army is loot units, then you would lose 20 valor units per day doing 100 fights.

That is 5k valor lost. On average I get 10-12 valor per fight so he would net 1.2k valor.

Total for the day is a net loss of 3.8k valor. Over the course of a month at this rate you would lose more valor than you gain and would eventually run out of valor units.

There are people who never run out of valor units and maintain say 2000 superhornets and 1500 stealth frigate, 500 helis, 200 EADs. That is my experience. They just don't lose valor units
    Last edited by albeezy; 11-12-2012 at 01:23 PM.