lndian toilets

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lndian toilets

Consistent Contributor tassychris's Avatar
    Post Count

lndian toilets

On behalf of all I would like to thank the Indians for providing TP toilets for all to use when visiting there hoods. And making it easier to find the toilets by changing name to Lupo. Lu pooo it just screems toilet to me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tassychris View Post
    On behalf of all I would like to thank the Indians for providing TP toilets for all to use when visiting there hoods. And making it easier to find the toilets by changing name to Lupo. Lu pooo it just screems toilet to me
    Oh come. Can you not come up with a better analogy? I'm all for toilet humour, but you need to be smarter.

Indian... Burn... Toilet roll. It practically writes itself.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    I didn't even mention Mr Ring in the post but thanks for adding that. The TP Indian thing has deep roots

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    Oh come. Can you not come up with a better analogy? I'm all for toilet humour, but you need to be smarter.

Indian... Burn... Toilet roll. It practically writes itself.
    Maybe there should be an Indian insult generator as well.

Post Count
    "10-0 INDIANS (random pictures)" is all you need. Unless you're boda, in which case you just string words together at random with the occasional "boda" thrown in. Qpr has more variety.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    With members like Boda alias Loo Poo and Mr Ring do you really think they need an insult generator?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    "10-0 INDIANS (random pictures)" is all you need. Unless you're boda, in which case you just string words together at random with the occasional "boda" thrown in. Qpr has more variety.
    I left you one of these....

Banned
    Post Count
    Gassychris, thank you for perpetuating our legend. The more you speak of us the more we smile. Good or bad, publicity is publicity!

Post Count
    Good publicity (spelt the Indian way) have I ever seen it? Oh yes from Indians. How is that whole Lupo thing going?

Post Count
    Great actually. We have Lupo wannabes from CK and CM. Dropping their own tags, adding our names and symbols to their hoods. Sounds like defeat to me, makes them easy targets for us, and for everyone else.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    Great actually. We have Lupo wannabes from CK and CM. Dropping their own tags, adding our names and symbols to their hoods. Sounds like defeat to me, makes them easy targets for us, and for everyone else.
    for once more you choose to start again a fight in forum talking against ck, ok...

i don't know any ck that did that, but it might be a nice strategic movement that would cancel yours. (thanks for the idea ghost)
    i also want to thank you for your uncollected N.Cs maybe you should also sell your money buildings as lupo and noodles have already done

edit: the war will be ended as soon as all of your members sell their money buildings (retired indians are excepted)
    Last edited by (CK) EL; 11-12-2012 at 01:09 AM.
    Fight Club

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post
    for once more you choose to start again a fight in forum talking against ck, ok...

i don't know any ck that did that, but it might be a nice strategic movement that would cancel yours. (thanks for the idea ghost)
    i also want to thank you for your uncollected N.Cs maybe you should also sell your money buildings as lupo and noodles have already done

edit: the war will be ended as soon as all of your members sell their money buildings
    CK unaware of their own members actions. Very organized indeed. Tags dropped, our symbolism added, Indian copycat...sounds like defeat to me.

As for my NCs. We all gotta sleep sometime ey?
    Last edited by Ghost818; 11-12-2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: typo
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    I thought Indians and CKs were from the same family...

A family pays 80% of Gree's staff salary.

Banned
    Post Count
    Good publicity (spelt the Indian way) have I ever seen it? Oh yes from Indians. How is that whole Lupo thing going?
    Publicity is SPELLED correctly, it is your word of "spelt" that I am wondering about. What is that? Do you know? Have you eaten spelt before?
    Last edited by TruthHurts; 11-12-2012 at 07:22 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post

edit: the war will be ended as soon as all of your members sell their money buildings (retired indians are excepted)
    EL, I enjoyed whipping you over the weekend. Please leave me another link . Also, when your IPH is better than mine, then you can talk about money buildings