Terrible losses...what did you do (again) Gree ?? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrible losses...what did you do (again) Gree ??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    I had to take some time and confirm this with the dev team, but this is actually the fix for the casualty issue. If you're seeing higher casualty rates, it's because you were effected by the problem.
    Come on Mark, you can't be serious. I was always losing plenty of units and the no casualties against players with low unit count was the last good thing left in the game and it actually made perfect sense.
    This had nothing to do with the actual casualty glitch, where I would attack a player of equal strength and I would be the only one losing units. I thought you could do much better than this ! As it is now the game is totally gold unit biased and at the long run Gree will lose free players and casual gold buyers.

Post Count
    Monteverdi, that's it! Does GREE really think their customers are math idiots?

And if you WIN a PvP battle you should be rewarded not punished by losing more money and valour units than you receive from it. GREE really managed it to ruin the core element of that game for short profit reasons. Quelle dômage!
    Lv. 27 - 7kA/12kD - >120k iph - light gold and light time player - currently free player & supporting boycott
    MW: 733-702-119

"There are no hopeless situations, only hopeless people." (Heinz W. Guderian)

1963 - 2013. 50 Ans d'Amitié Franco-Allemande. - 50 Jahre Deutsch-Französische Freundschaft.

Post Count
    I agree completely the only way of actually progressing without gold buying is valour units and since this so called fix every time I attack anyone regardless of defence value I lose them. I have just lost a hardened marine, pave low helicopter and a avenger attacking someone whose defence value was 7k and my attack value is 41k. My attack resulted in no casualties for the other person. If this so called fix stays in place there is no point playing the game unless you want to spend lots of money on gold units.

Post Count
    I had to take some time and confirm this with the dev team, but this is actually the fix for the casualty issue. If you're seeing higher casualty rates, it's because you were effected by the problem.
    Hi Mark, thanks for popping in and letting us know. But I'm actually seeing the opposite from my account. Today I attacked someone I have in the past who has very weak defence and lost two Transport Raiders in one shot. I've lost singles before but nothing like this. I do expect to loose units that has always been the case but it is so much skewed the other way now that I had to send in a ticket about it today.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulss99 View Post
    I agree completely the only way of actually progressing without gold buying is valour units and since this so called fix every time I attack anyone regardless of defence value I lose them. I have just lost a hardened marine, pave low helicopter and a avenger attacking someone whose defence value was 7k and my attack value is 41k. My attack resulted in no casualties for the other person. If this so called fix stays in place there is no point playing the game unless you want to spend lots of money on gold units.
    That will not work since the loss rate on valour units has always been higher than other units and now appears to be worse. The way the game is working now it is not possible to do PvP unless you have an all gold army.

So if you can't afford to do that then your only other option is to delete allies, do all the free scratchers and events you can and build up your indestructible free units. Problem is you will most likely remain very weak since the drop rate for the higher value indestructible loot is very low.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    People, no need to question what we've been told.

Do not resist the party line, do not dare to be different.

We have been told that the problem has been fixed, and in keeping with past practice and protocol, it is simply an INVISIBLE fix.

Who are we to question our betters?

We must do as we are told.

We must believe whatever we are told.

Now is not the time, nor will there ever be a time; to question, quibble, or quiz our betters.

Thank you, Gree, for hearing us and fixing this problem.

I am very grateful for this wonderful solution.

Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    People, no need to question what we've been told.

Do not resist the party line, do not dare to be different.

We have been told that the problem has been fixed, and in keeping with past practice and protocol, it is simply an INVISIBLE fix.

Who are we to question our betters?

We must do as we are told.

We must believe whatever we are told.

Now is not the time, nor will there ever be a time; to question, quibble, or quiz our betters.

Thank you, Gree, for hearing us and fixing this problem.

I am very grateful for this wonderful solution.
    You're in violation of the following posting rule:

"Flame, Troll, or otherwise be a nuisance"

This is your one and only warning. Engage in discussions as a constructive adult, or please leave.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    You're in violation of the following posting rule:

"Flame, Troll, or otherwise be a nuisance"

This is your one and only warning. Engage in discussions as a constructive adult, or please leave.
    Hey CCmark what's the deal on the Forum tournament & that Add me monday..?
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Hey CCmark what's the deal on the Forum tournament & that Add me monday..?
    Being worked on. Hopefully will have an update by EoD today.

Post Count
    Being worked on. Hopefully will have an update by EoD today.
    Thanks CCMark..! You are the man..!
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    I believe a number of months ago you informed us that there was no "casualty issue", and that it was just math and luck. Please explain.

I'm losing more units like other people on the forum, and I've never been effected by the "problem" of low or no casualties, except when ive reported bugs to you, be good if you explained that too.
    Last edited by mickymacirl; 11-13-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    I believe a number of months ago you informed us that there was no "casualty issue", and that it was just math and luck. Please explain.

I'm losing more units like other people on the forum, and I've never been effected by the "problem" of low or no casualties, except when ive reported bugs to you, be good if you explained that too.
    If someone was lucky enough to fight 50+ times and not lose a single unit, while others experience 2-4 losses per battle, they should buy tickets for every lottery they are eligible for, for the rest of their lives.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    If someone was lucky enough to fight 50+ times and not lose a single unit, while others experience 2-4 losses per battle, they should buy tickets for every lottery they are eligible for, for the rest of their lives.
    I started a whole thread explaining exactly how I lose MAYBE one unit in 200 battles - and TRUST ME - I do not have the No Casualty Glitch as if I don't follow my own attack strategy - I can lose 3 to 6 units in each & every battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    I was going to respond in PJ's peasant thread but didn't want to hijack his thread so I figured this could be a topic of it's own . . . . .
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ty-rate-glitch
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 11-13-2012 at 03:53 PM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Thanks I'll check that out. When I do valor missions, I purposely look for rivals with an extremely low unit count. This usually indicates the player has quit, but I have noticed drastically decreased casualties when this happens. Haven't done valor missions in a while since I'm 1 level away from the next boss tier. Hopefully my strategy will still hold true when I start up again ...

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post

I'm pretty sure I said there was no exploit. There was an issue with the math letting some players have lower casualty rates, which is what was fixed.