On my way out...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On my way out...

Post Count

On my way out...

Hello to all my friends!

Over the last couple of weeks I've come to a realization about my life and this game, and have decided to place an exit strategy in place for my departure of the Crime City life. There have been many deciding factors that have played a role in my decision, but mainly it's because the game isn't really going to fit into the life that I want to have six months down the road.

My plan for now is to complete a few goals that I set a long time ago, and then say goodbye. I have really enjoyed this game in all the aspects I've chosen to participate in... mainly, creating the spreadsheet for you guys and being a contributor to the development of this forum! With all the new, crazy stuff that has been added to the game, it's become impossible for me to keep up the spreadsheet. Since this was my main source of enjoyment in the game, I feel that a big part of my gaming style has been reduced.

However, this is not the typical "goodbye" that we normally see here on the forum. Like I said, I still have a few things left to accomplish! In the meantime, I have decided to change my play style from "crawling" to active player. I have jumped 3 levels in the past 2 days, and will continue to level as soon as I spend the massive bank roll I've accumulated!

One of the aspects of the forum that I really loved was doing the AMA a few months ago. If anyone thinks they would be interested, I would love to do another (it was a lot of fun letting you guys know a little bit more about me)!

There's one other project that I would really like to get underway here on the forum that I won't go into now... some of you will be PM'd soon about the idea!

So, if I had to take a wild guess, I would say that I'm in my last 3 or 4 weeks of the game. If there is anything that any of you would like from me between now and then, now is your chance!
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    You are one of the most highly respected players in game. I appreciate all the work you have done for the forums.
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Will be a shame to see you go from the forums, pretty much everyone here swears by your spreadsheets and all your other input.

Hope all is well in real life

Post Count

Thumbs up

Hi White Frog:
    I am not an active form member, still coming here every now and then and having a quick look around just enough to know what's going on (BTW, not very good lately !).
    However I used your spreadsheets and all related information lots of times and thank you very much for this, my status will be way lower without consulting them.
    You done a great job, I wish you only the best my friend.
    Last edited by TomJoad; 11-10-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks for all your hard work, I have read a lot of your posts and used your spreadsheet too. It has helped me a great deal and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm sure people that know you better will miss you but even some of us noob's owe you for all your hard work. Good luck

Post Count

Thumbs up Thanks for your work!

I have used your ss and read some of your posts too.
    All helped me a lot and make this game more interesting for me
    I'm not your friend but I little sad to see how too many good old players quit from game and forum
    Good luck and thanks
    Last edited by LongFingers; 11-10-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Post Count
    i barely know you whitey but've read ur spreadsheets. shows lot of dedication and work you've put together. the least i could do in return is wish you all the best in life and success with anything u do. take care dude, u rock!

Banned
    Post Count
    Good luck to you in all that you do, White Frog!
    You have always been a great part of this community, and all of your efforts are greatly appreciated. I'm sure you will do well in whatever path you take, and will continue to be a blessing to others.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lots of respect to you coming from my way. I have really enjoyed our IPH battle which has lasted many, many months.
    It has been very close all the way. I will probably be joining you in retiring from crime city. The only thing keeping my account going was competing with yourself.

You have helped many on this game with your spreadsheets and I'm sure your held in high regard by everyone new and old to the forum.
    If your having problems, I feel bad for you son
    I have 99 problems but the yids ain't one. COYS

Post Count
    I was just wondering about where you had gotten to! If you need any help with anything give me a shout, unless it is anything that has been shown in an episode of breaking bad.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    I completely agree with what everyone else has already said. God speed and Peace be with you........ And also with you.

Post Count
    My strategy is working! I'm one spot closer to being the strongest player in crime city!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    My end is taken care of.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    My end is taken care of.
    Too much information...
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Sorry to see you go.
    Thank you for your all in one spreadsheet.
    You and Tramp stamp made me absessed with the economy side of the game.
    Syndicate Officer of Mobster

IPH = 10m

Upgrade Modifiers
    Evidence Blaster = -30% on upgrade building costs.
    Executive Coupe = -30% on upgrade building costs.