New Mafia Forming .. Very Sick Joke in their name

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Mafia Forming .. Very Sick Joke in their name

Post Count

New Mafia Forming .. Very Sick Joke in their name

So came across a new mafia forming..LRA.

yup we have a guy naming his mafia the Lord's Resistance Army. Leader has an in game name very similar to Joseph KONY the actual leader of this group of child traffickers. You won't miss it if you are looking...

I had hit this player for a few weeks since he was friendly with some Indian targets and he said nothing about his name being designed to promote international awareness, but now that I called him on it, he is suddenly trying to convince people he chose his name to raise awareness for this issue..

As an Indian I am a rival of CK but my hats off to several of them that are now seemingly targeting him because of his name ....now that the premise behind his mafia has come out...

He has two accounts one in the mid to lower 160s and one in the 30s and people are joining his mafia at both levels. I would love any forumites to make his life a little more difficult in game....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army
    retired

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    So came across a new mafia forming..LRA.

yup we have a guy naming his mafia the Lord's Resistance Army. Leader has an in game name very similar to Joseph KONY the actual leader of this group of child traffickers. You won't miss it if you are looking...

I had hit this player for a few weeks since he was friendly with some Indian targets and he said nothing about his name being designed to promote international awareness, but now that I called him on it, he is suddenly trying to convince people he chose his name to raise awareness for this issue..

As an Indian I am a rival of CK but my hats off to several of them that are now seemingly targeting him because of his name ....now that the premise behind his mafia has come out...

He has two accounts one in the mid to lower 160s and one in the 30s and people are joining his mafia at both levels. I would love any forumites to make his life a little more difficult in game....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army
    Can't believe that he hasn't been banned yet. I haven't come across anyone with the moniker, but I WILL hit anyone I see with it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes - and did you see the disgusting stuff that he posted on someone's wall - about his dreams of hacking people to death and chopping limbs off.......

Banned
    Post Count
    Sounds like a post I read on here not too long ago...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    Yes - and did you see the disgusting stuff that he posted on someone's wall - about his dreams of hacking people to death and chopping limbs off.......
    Did not see that one...
    retired

Post Count
    I'll make sure I pay them a visit when I see them, sick b@st@ards....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    Can't believe that he hasn't been banned yet. I haven't come across anyone with the moniker, but I WILL hit anyone I see with it.
    Agreed will make life unpleasant for all that I find

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    Maybe we will get lucky and he can start with himself

Post Count
    I will state that I am unsure if those joining this mafia are aware of the meaning of the name. I believe the leader is very deceptive and may not have let them in on his joke..
    retired

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    I will state that I am unsure if those joining this mafia are aware of the meaning of the name. I believe the leader is very deceptive and may not have let them in on his joke..
    Agreed. People should be given one opportunity to drop any such sicko tag before the beatings begin.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    agree with you all. there are few things that should be set aside, even while joking. i wish i could join u all in beating him down but i'm at lvl 133 as of now. hoping to catch up in a month at the most.

Post Count
    Anyone near level 126 or so?

I can give a visit, and whom says one says a few thousands...

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343

Banned
    Post Count
    This is pretty twisted. Makes it that bit worse if he's recruiting people that don't know about it. I imagine Gree can't do much for him having the name alone though.

If any help is needed around level 116 i'm all in

Post Count
    Unbelievable, where these low lifes come from is beyond me. I'd love nothing more than to help punish this scumbag but not quite that far up yet. Will smash on site any recruits or wanna-bes on my way up tho. That shyt ain't cool at all.
    *WaTcHa TwErKiN WiT*

Banned
    Post Count
    Here is what he said :

I know I ain't right in the head I dream about killing people almost l every night in all sorts of ways chopped someone up and ate some of them in one dream many times cut people heads off shot, stabbed, stomped, sawed, ran over, throw off buildings, drowned, chocked many people to death in my dreams