What Do You Look At?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Look At?

Post Count

What Do You Look At?

What Do You Look At when you attack someone pvp, their defence or their attack stats?

Personally I only look at people's attack stats, from this I pretty much know if I can beat them or not, their defence is immaterial, if their att is strong then in my reckoning their defence is also strong, however if the att isn't as strong, beat them up ..... Am I right?

Post Count
    Not really. For example my def over 20k lower than attack. Only reason to look for attack stats if you afraid that they might come back to you
    Level 134 Att.105k, Def.84K Fights: 28290/232 (22/10/2012)
    Proud owner of:
    Black Widow Shotgun #71, Golden Defense
    , Gold Plated Shotgun (+1 energy/min)
    The Chief's Cruiser, Sister Snake's Viper, Gooch's Chopper
    Diamond Sig (+1 RP), The Pathmaker ($+20% from PvE) Loaded Dice (upgrades 25% faster),
    Bank Buster (+100 attack skill) Devil's Take Down (+2 energy/min), Striker Minigun (upgrades 30% cheaper)
    Midas Machine Gun (+40% RP), Crazy Hit'n'Runner (Car attack +20%)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedrius View Post
    Not really. For example my def over 20k lower than attack. Only reason to look for attack stats if you afraid that they might come back to you
    I hear you but afraid of being attacked back isn't my thinking, if their attack is near my own then I walk away but if their attack is below mine then I attack them, even if their defence is above my attack numbers.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I just look for targets that have 10k less defence then my attack. I wouldn't want the rng to screw me and end up giving them 30k. I couldn't care less what their attack is.

Banned
    Post Count
    I look at both attack and defensive stats seeing that they are right next to each other. If their defense is around the same as my attack with the use of defensive buildings inflation then I'll attack anyway. If there aren't any, then I won't.
    As far as their attack stats go, I won't attack if they can easily beat me back unless their Night Clubs are higher than my own, in which case I don't mind if they give me a link. Crude, but effective.

Banned
    Post Count
    I look at attack, IPH, and robbery record.

If someone is a serial robber with no economy of their own, but is strong enough that they wouldn't think twice about filling my news with red/green, I don't go out of my way to make that easier for them. The only time I hit people who play like that is when I revenge stalk them to rob their only decent paying buildings, like office buildings and nightclubs.

Since the majority of players I encounter don't play like that, most of the time I only have to check that their defense is ~20k lower than my attack.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jian Carlo View Post
    I hear you but afraid of being attacked back isn't my thinking, if their attack is near my own then I walk away but if their attack is below mine then I attack them, even if their defence is above my attack numbers.
    That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, especially considering the defense number is RIGHT there.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I look at IPH, defensive explosives and their rival comments...
    Free player.

CC IPad account lv 8X
    A 131
    D 123
    No time to play games
    Sold all my money buildings
    Only log in for boss
    IPH: 0

Post Count
    It works for me ......... Don't always look at the obvious .... take that plate off your head for starters lol

Banned
    Post Count
    It works for me ......... Don't always look at the obvious take that plate off your head lol
    Lmao. It's my helmet.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissnight View Post
    I look at IPH, defensive explosives and their rival comments...
    Understand your thinking but sometimes I don't have the time. I'm not a high stat players but sometimes you just need to get the job doe, quickly, try it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree with Dudeman, if the have a crapy IPH and a ton of attacks or robs then its not really worth hitting them. However if they hit me first and I can beat them I will stalk them.

One thing I have to say is that some people are persistent. My showing defense is 74k and last time I checked my real D was about 72k. I had someone with a 40k attack hit me who knows how many times to rob my 8 hour buildings. I asked him how many hits it took and he said 3-5 losses before a successful rob.
    Coming soon to your hood..........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtstar7439 View Post
    I agree with Dudeman, if the have a crapy IPH and a ton of attacks or robs then its not really worth hitting them. However if they hit me first and I can beat them I will stalk them.

One thing I have to say is that some people are persistent. My showing defense is 74k and last time I checked my real D was about 72k. I had someone with a 40k attack hit me who knows how many times to rob my 8 hour buildings. I asked him how many hits it took and he said 3-5 losses before a successful rob.
    i

I always agree with the Dudeman, even if I don't agree LOL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Understand your thinking but sometimes I don't have the time. I'm not a high stat players but sometimes you just need to get the job doe, quickly, try it.
    Hmmm. Maybe U don't
    IPH = cost of war
    Defensive explosive = my favorite food
    Rival comment = how active he is

I am looking at what he will lose rather than what I will gain. Negative sum game.
    Free player.

CC IPad account lv 8X
    A 131
    D 123
    No time to play games
    Sold all my money buildings
    Only log in for boss
    IPH: 0

Banned
    Post Count
    What Do You Look At when you attack someone pvp, their defence or their attack stats?

I look after their tags (CK, TPK, CCS, TCB, RED, etc), except when a PVP event is on I attack anyone available, no discrimination.