Stf/wtf

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stf/wtf

Banned
    Post Count

Stf/wtf

All right, I did STF but I can't find what I'm looking for so I'm going to need a fresh thread for my quick question.

Here's the scenario. Two NCs, both level 4 with one upgrading to 5.

What is the upgrade that would be better to start next, second NC 5 or NC 6? NC 5 can be started immediately after the other finishes, NC 6 would require a bit of saving, maye a few days since several million would be spent on a non-NC upgrade in the meantime.

Thanks.

Post Count
    I believe I read from mxz that the best gains was to stagger till they are both at level 7 then take them right up to 10 followed by the other. He was talking about the haunted mansion at the time.

Quoting "The best scenario was to stagger until both are at 7 then take one all the way to 10. You could do 6 or 8 and its not terribly different...but one to 10 was definitely the worst."
    Last edited by KizbotBro; 11-08-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.

Post Count
    Usually one is going to upgrade both buildings any way.
    Just compare 2 scenarios accounting YOUR real IPH and YOUR real collection profile:
    1. Nightclub4, then Nightclub5
    2. Nightclub5, then Nighclub
    Usually with mediocre IPH it is better to upgrade Nightclub 4 then 5 from any point of view

But, "NC 5 can be started immediately" means you have a really strong IPH or items with godly bonuses... Nightclub 5 can be better for you, but advantage would be neglectable (probably 0-10 hours)

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks Kiz, I'm not sure if that's the same though. I could swear I saw an extensive NC discussion somewhere, with upgrade graphs, order of upgrade discussion, etc.

I thought it was the thread mxz has in his sig, but I checked and found that I'm thinking of a different thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by prostouser View Post
    Usually one is going to upgrade both buildings any way.
    Just compare 2 scenarios accounting YOUR real IPH and YOUR real collection profile:
    1. Nightclub4, then Nightclub5
    2. Nightclub5, then Nighclub
    Usually with mediocre IPH it is better to upgrade Nightclub 4 then 5 from any point of view

But, "NC 5 can be started immediately" means you have a really strong IPH or items with godly bonuses... Nightclub 5 can be better for you, but advantage would be neglectable (probably 0-10 hours)
    The current NC 5 should have my IPH at $3.144 million per hour, and I have 4 bonuses that apply to economy (5 if you count tycoon/goodfella). 3 faster upgrades, -25%, -10%, and another -10%, and one " upgrade costs are 30% cheaper".

I will be doing both eventually, but if I do both to level 5 now my plan for the next few weeks goes one way, and if I go 5-6 now and leave the other at 4 I take a different upgrade path.

It's not whether or not the upgrade will get done that concerns me. I just want to have a rough idea what my next options and choices will be before I actually have to commit to anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Thanks Kiz, I'm not sure if that's the same though. I could swear I saw an extensive NC discussion somewhere, with upgrade graphs, order of upgrade discussion, etc.

I thought it was the thread mxz has in his sig, but I checked and found that I'm thinking of a different thread.
    yea probably not the same, big difference is the HM upgrades for free. There was also this thread a little while back
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ight=nightclub
    Open to suggestions.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KizbotBro View Post
    yea probably not the same, big difference is the HM upgrades for free. There was also this thread a little while back
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ight=nightclub
    That's a good link. Not for that thread itself exactly, but there were many posts in that thread with links to the threads I was looking for earlier.

Thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    I upgrade all of my buildings in my hood to the same level consecutively so as to not create a disparity. My iph is awesome and getting better every day so I don't know if statistically or mathematically that would be the best choice but it sure works for me

Post Count
    Stagger. I assumed $3M/hr income, $100M starting cash (after starting the upgrade), only checking for upgrade completion every 8 hrs, perfect collections, factored in opportunity cost and save time.

After 25 days you'll be done with both, but you're done slightly sooner with the stagger (less than a day), and have made $23M more. Chump change at that point, and they're actually fairly similar....but I'd stagger.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    That's a good link. Not for that thread itself exactly, but there were many posts in that thread with links to the threads I was looking for earlier.

Thanks.
    Open to suggestions.