The Second War/Advocacy Against Hate - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Second War/Advocacy Against Hate

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    noble idea, but now who will the trolls troll? Hope you already had plans to go on vacation somewhere anyways. See you when you return Burn.

@G: I think the gang thing is good for a lot of players, but I always thought there should be a certain extent of civility both in game and even a little more here. I think most of CK and Indians show it here. Sometimes I think emotions start flying and people can get a little out of control.
    As far as the "neutrals" hating on any gang member ortheir affiliations...they just need to stfu. If they don't like it they don't have to read it.

I've never ran across any Indians in game, Most are above my level except Fuzzy and Teach(who I've been mobbed with since before they joined Indians) but I do run into CK. I've robbed/attacked, or been robbed/attacked by them. Mostly all have been cool but a few have been absolute vulgar douchebags. I think a couple have been "kicked out" and I know Paulio went of on one for his comments. I've also seen some of the comments between you and Teach/Fuzz and think it's great. It's a whole nother demension to what may otherwise be a boring game for you guys. I know that I am more active when someone takes peticular interest in my hood and I am able to go after them, as well.

To answer your question: A little more civility and good sportsmanship would be great from all, but good luck getting that from the trolls.
    Round of applause

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    Round of applause
    you probably didn't like the troll comment.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    noble idea, but now who will the trolls troll? Hope you already had plans to go on vacation somewhere anyways. See you when you return Burn.

@G: I think the gang thing is good for a lot of players, but I always thought there should be a certain extent of civility both in game and even a little more here. I think most of CK and Indians show it here. Sometimes I think emotions start flying and people can get a little out of control.
    As far as the "neutrals" hating on any gang member ortheir affiliations...they just need to stfu. If they don't like it they don't have to read it.

I've never ran across any Indians in game, Most are above my level except Fuzzy and Teach(who I've been mobbed with since before they joined Indians) but I do run into CK. I've robbed/attacked, or been robbed/attacked by them. Mostly all have been cool but a few have been absolute vulgar douchebags. I think a couple have been "kicked out" and I know Paulio went of on one for his comments. I've also seen some of the comments between you and Teach/Fuzz and think it's great. It's a whole nother demension to what may otherwise be a boring game for you guys. I know that I am more active when someone takes peticular interest in my hood and I am able to go after them, as well.

To answer your question: A little more civility and good sportsmanship would be great from all, but good luck getting that from the trolls.

That is so true, Im still about 2 levels away from the shark tank so I haven't seen any of the HL Indians and the lower level guys are still behind me. However I've ran into plenty of CK's. While the majority of them have been friendly and I have some in my mob, some of them whine and complain to much. had an incident were one complained to other members about me robbing them and since they couldn't beat me told the ones who I was friendly with that they weren't allowed to talk to me or be friendly with me and if they did they would be kicked out of CK. Really?? It's a game about robbing and fighting people and you have to threaten a 3rd party that wasn't even involved??

Again that's not all members but a few. From my observations it's the lower stat ones who are the issue. When I had a ton of TP explosives I was hitting a player at my level quite a few times a day. After losing them all I'm about 15k under him and he has been slapping me around every 2 hours for the past few days. I would never ask someone else to ask him to stop. I love that fact that he never complained and has been robbing me any chance he gets. That is how the game is suppose to be played.
    Coming soon to your hood..........

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't necro threads.

Banned
    Post Count
    IBTL

Extras

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
    IBTL

Extras
    Don't forget IBTB, or in this case, Bs.

Banned
    Post Count
    I can barely understand what you're saying, CCBP.

Banned
    Post Count
    Not Santa. Sorry to disappoint.

Banned
    Post Count

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
    lol nice pic.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimeCityBlackPanther View Post
    But you should learn Ebonics

We gonna tak ova da wurld
    What's Ebonics.
    And please, please use proper English.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimeCityKlan View Post
    WHITE POWER
    Hey watch the racism! Not cool.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nigger talk
    That racist, offensive word should not be used on this forum. Please watch the racism.

Banned
    Post Count
    Is it just me or is that thing in the pic hailing Hitler?

Banned
    Post Count
    I love Spongebob(the show)but hate racists.