People who encourage hackers - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: People who encourage hackers

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah, you really got us with that old "I said I was comng but I'm not really" trick.

I wonder how Bonecrusher, Paulio, Vader, Lize, DiOgee, Damnkops, RickyBobby, Strife, Braxton, Telon, Prof and the others that have been taking beatings in your name feel about your cunning trick.

Silly selfish boy. Empty vessel. Hollow sound.

Any one of the aforementioned would make a significantly better leader than you, and at least restore some pride and fight before it is too late. You should be ousted, or a new breakaway crew formed - one we can at least accord some respect to.

There is a saying that any business will take on the persona of the man in charge. I've always found it to be true.

On that basis CK will only ever be a laughing stock with you at the helm.
    Last edited by Burn; 11-06-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    You had your strings pulled, We are not your puppets you are ours.
    Only strings you pull is your tampon!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    Only strings you pull is your tampon!
    lol plus the necessary extras

Consistent Contributor Coldcommander's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Yeah, you really got us with that old "I said I was comng but I'm not really" trick.

I wonder how Bonecrusher, Paulio, Vader, Lize, DiOgee and the others that have been taking beatings in your name feel about your cunning trick.

Silly boy. Empty vessel. Hollow sound.
    Really. Keep posting the same thing over and over. First off no one told them to rush up to the war by themselves. Second is there some sort of rule book that says how fast you should level up, am I missing this book? I should not enjoy my game play, because you tards leveld up to 200 because you were playing the game months before I started? Like I said I'm leveling up at my pace. If its not fast enough for you burnsey guess you will have to keep spreading your rubbish on the forums to entertain yourself. You have self admitted if it were not for CK you would not have returnd to play. You should be thanking me for all I have done for CC. Making something worth while and giving people a reason to play a game that has long lost its appeal. Your contributions to the game on the other hand, well hell your just a one of noodles HO's. I believe it was you that said in CC gang leaders are the PIMPs and the members are HO's. Now move along you ho.

Post Count
    Trasher11...

tis all
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Banned
    Post Count
    Here is a little story, that highlights the fundamental difference in both class and unity when comparing the Indians and CK.

A high profile CK member quit a few weeks back. Still not exactly sure of the reasons, there were some murmurings and rumors, but nothing worth repeating as it is hearsay.

However, a week or so after he quit, he sent a PM expressing his gratitude for the large number of Indians that had messaged him to wish him well, along with a hope that we would see him back in the game soon.

He got no such messages or respect from anyone in CK, to the point where he said he felt saddened at having to reflect on whether he had actually been fighting for the wrong team all along.

That is a true story.

It is also the kind of thing that makes Indians know, despite the yammering of players on here that have never fought us and don't know us, that we have class and we give respect where it is due. Even the CC arch-villain Payam is held in high regard by the OG Indians.

That is what irks us about you Sean, we can't show you that kind of respect - because thus far you have shirked the fight whilst cynically recruitng others to do your dirty work. You're a coward bro.
    Last edited by Burn; 11-06-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Im neutral mostly (except i hate DBs) but, regardless of what your initial expectation/promises were, it would have made MUCH more sense to have a CK leader who wasnt 50 levels behind the action. For someone on the proverbial outside looking in, ive scratched my head many a time and wondered how someone could lead a group when they werent in the thick of it...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Im neutral mostly (except i hate DBs) but, regardless of what your initial expectation/promises were, it would have made MUCH more sense to have a CK leader who wasnt 50 levels behind the action. For someone on the proverbial outside looking in, ive scratched my head many a time and wondered how someone could lead a group when they werent in the thick of it...
    We were never in the thick of it. I was level 86 when the Indians called me out. I was the leader of COLD mafia. That is why we joined karma to have high level people and leaders up there. So once again how is it that I'm supposed to be level 200 when I was 86 to start. There is a lot more to this then people know. So don't make statements that your not fully aware of.

Banned
    Post Count
    Coward bro. And everyone wearing CK is tarnished by your cowardice.

I'll repeat again, GK has gone from level 1 to level 160 in a matter of weeks.

You have no excuses. Give the leadership over to somene else, becausee the silent majority would be glad to see you gone.

In game I mean - I don't know you in real life, I'm sure you could be a cool guy - in CC you are nothing, you don't deserve your status, your rep, or the loyalty of the remaining few CK that don't want you to hand the reigns over to someone better equipped to lead.
    Last edited by Burn; 11-06-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Burn;476383]Coward bro. And everyone wearing CK is tarnished by your cowardice.

I'll repeat again, GK has gine from level 1 to level 160 in a matter of weeks.

Yellow rat.[/QUOTE ] once again can I have that rule book about leveling up?did not know I had a time limit to raise my stats up so that I can actually help instead of being slaughtered. Funny who was in the game rushing you to the top levels. So get over trying to talk smack about me not progressing as fast as you want me to. Don't you have a job or something else to fill your time. You act like waiting for me to level up is all you got! Very sad burns, very sad!

Post Count
    Coward bro. And everyone wearing CK is tarnished by your cowardice.

I'll repeat again, GK has gine from level 1 to level 160 in a matter of weeks.

Yellow rat.
    GK had 100000 gold and a game plan, good luck to him, he had the time and enjoyed himself on the way through. (took ten of my TPs too)
    You have some great things to say and sometimes you make me laugh other times you make me stop and think. But when you drop down to a school boy level, I start to loose respect. What's next a dare? A double dare. To quote your friend not mine. Jog on!
    []

Banned
    Post Count
    Yap yap yap, go work on your letter of resignation Sean.

As the man to lead the fight against the Indians you'd get less votes than Custer, and he's dead.

Coldjoey, you can have that dig at me for free, you are supporting your leader, can't knock you for that. But I bet you know I'm right though, even if you can't say it.
    Last edited by Burn; 11-06-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Post Count
    Yap yap yap, go work on your letter of resignation Sean.

As the man to lead the fight against the Indians you'd get less votes than Custer, and he's dead.

Coldjoey, you can have that dig at me for free, you are supporting your leader, can't knock you for that.
    Says the man who is just someone's bit ch!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcommander View Post
    We were never in the thick of it. I was level 86 when the Indians called me out. I was the leader of COLD mafia. That is why we joined karma to have high level people and leaders up there. So once again how is it that I'm supposed to be level 200 when I was 86 to start. There is a lot more to this then people know. So don't make statements that your not fully aware of.
    I am fully aware of that part...but still confused why the group would pick someone at level 86 to lead when the HL action was the focus? You can play your game however you want and im not here to call you a coward, but itll never make sense to me why you were appointed. And dont take that personally...i dont have the knowledge (or desire) to make statements about whether or not you are fit to lead...more of the logic-side of appointing someone at level 86 as being in charge that has me baffled...

Banned
    Post Count
    Here is a little story, that highlights the fundamental difference in both class and unity when comparing the Indians and CK.

A high profile CK member quit a few weeks back. Still not exactly sure of the reasons, there were some murmurings and rumors, but nothing worth repeating as it is hearsay.

However, a week or so after he quit, he sent a PM expressing his gratitude for the large number of Indians that had messaged him to wish him well, along with a hope that we would see him back in the game soon.

He got no such messages or respect from anyone in CK, to the point where he said he felt saddened at having to reflect on whether he had actually been fighting for the wrong team all along.

That is a true story.

It is also the kind of thing that makes Indians know, despite the yammering of players on here that have never fought us and don't know us, that we have class and we give respect where it is due. Even the CC arch-villain Payam is held in high regard by the OG Indians.

That is what irks us about you Sean, we can't show you that kind of respect - because thus far you have shirked the fight whilst cynically recruitng others to do your dirty work. You're a coward bro.
    I agree w the respect part, Burn, but i take issue with that as a blanket statement. I have met many indians and they have just about all been friendly. The only problem with your statement is that you do have a certain puppy dog in your crew that, despite his obvious tenacity and PvP successes, carries himself in a manner which garners not the slightest bit of respect...