Noob question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noob question

Post Count

Noob question

Okay so in the help section it says you can take one weapon, armor, explosive and vehicle per mafia member, so what is melee for? Also it says "you can only have up to one boost building at one time" 2 money's and 50 defense bldgs. Where are boost buildings? Are they mixing it up with mw or ka? Can you add Bronson for beat the boss please. His son lost his device and I'm babysitting til he gets a new one. 319323648.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marebear View Post
    Okay so in the help section it says you can take one weapon, armor, explosive and vehicle per mafia member, so what is melee for? Also it says "you can only have up to one boost building at one time" 2 money's and 50 defense bldgs. Where are boost buildings? Are they mixing it up with mw or ka? Can you add Bronson for beat the boss please. His son lost his device and I'm babysitting til he gets a new one. 319323648.
    Melee is reserved for the extra henchmen you can buy in the store. At only 17 gold per ( I think), it is one of the best lower end gold buys. Don't let any of the haters tell you different, they would prefer noobs stay weak.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks Trev

I just loaded up on henchmen.

I've almost got 200 now. Trying for 500 it's really boosting my stats!

Better than crates in my opinion

Post Count
    So if you aren't buying henchmen you don't need any melee because it never goes out to fight, or will it still raise your attack/ defense? What about the boost buildings in the help section? All I see is money/ defense/ decoration. Are they confusing games again?

SKILL POINT
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Banned
    Post Count
    So if you aren't buying henchmen you don't need any melee because it never goes out to fight, or will it still raise your attack/ defense? What about the boost buildings in the help section? All I see is money/ defense/ decoration. Are they confusing games again?
    Boost buildings get unlocked when you buy 10 henchmen. They greatly impact your strength in this game

Post Count
    Never mind I used a pumpkin carver in a fight and it showed up and I don't have any henchmen.

SKILL POINT

Post Count
    No boost buildings in Crime City.. would be interesting addition...

Melee is a weapon so 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 vehicles, 1 melee, 1 explosive per member up to level 100 so total inventory items possible to take into a fight is 2500 at that level (with explosives) beyond that number it takes the best of each category.
    retired

Post Count
    Never mind I used a pumpkin carver in a fight and it showed up and I don't have any henchmen.
    henchmen is the running joke on the forums as of late.. all it is a non player mafia member
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    No boost buildings in Crime City.. would be interesting addition...

Melee is a weapon so 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 vehicles, 1 melee, 1 explosive per member up to level 100 so total inventory items possible to take into a fight is 2500 at that level (with explosives) beyond that number it takes the best of each category.
    In summary you need more henchmen

Banned
    Post Count
    If you don't buy the henchmen you won't bring any melee to battle and lose out on that stat increase thereby being at a disadvantage to those that did buy them. You don't need 500 like Philo is going for. Start out small and if you don't see stat increases straight away, no worries, sometimes it takes a few restarts to show. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Trevor b. Trollin; 11-04-2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Spelling

Post Count
    Will you post a picture? I want to see.

SKILL POINT

Banned
    Post Count
    Iteachem. Classic case of a stronger veteran attempting to keep the masses down.

Post Count
    I wouldn't buy henchmen in cc anymore than I would buy allies in mw. I'm new to cc not new to the games. 😁 I figured boost buildings were another gree / funzio error, mixing up the games. My crowbars went to fight too. Guess I should have checked first, lol. I'm going to send cc mark a pm and try and fix the tutorial. What's the point of having one if its wrong? Thanks iteachem!

SKILL POINT

Post Count
    I love you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I love you guys
    Just trying to help wherever I can.