CC is getting boring start a new event please.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CC is getting boring start a new event please.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

CC is getting boring start a new event please.

Isn't CC boring if no one is attacking you or if there isn't any events on. Don't think I could handle not having them now after being flooded with them.
    Even with the pvp event on and attacking everyone I could I only had two people attack me back over the last week so I have no one to fight. It's not like I'm even strong only 48k defense without TP at level 157.

Post Count
    You cant win , when we have an event people complain awful open rates and when we don't people want Event
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

I'm with you

Bring in the boss

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    You cant win , when we have an event people complain awful open rates and when we don't people want Event
    Not complaining just saying its boring I've always said the events are awesome even when the box events were going every week. I only managed to get one 10/10 item tho but I'm not complaining. And the fact that no one is fighting me back even tho I'm not that strong. Crime city is getting lonely
    Last edited by Munch on it; 11-02-2012 at 03:38 AM.

Post Count
    Cool i know how you feel it's boring but it give a chance catch up in real life. Most people have jobs that make playing this game a little challenging since Job is more important than the game. When the event is on i tend to get behind in my job but when it's over i just try to get everything i needed to do before the next event starts.
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Cool i know how you feel it's boring but it give a chance catch up in real life. Most people have jobs that make playing this game a little challenging since Job is more important than the game. When the event is on i tend to get behind in my job but when it's over i just try to get everything i needed to do before the next event starts.
    Yeah true that I only work 3 days a week so I have more time on my hands then others I suppose lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh yeah where is the boss?? He is probably hiding or has been kidnapped by a gang member...I have nothing against gangs:-) maybe the Boss is afraid to show up cause he's heard about the toilet paper and he knows there's still some rolls hanging around. If a gang member has any news about the whereabouts of this Boss please let us know...for now I will just patiently wait for his arrival. Must say I can't wait to slap him around and when done hand him a roll of ****e paper!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    Oh yeah where is the boss?? He is probably hiding or has been kidnapped by a gang member...I have nothing against gangs:-) maybe the Boss is afraid to show up cause he's heard about the toilet paper and he knows there's still some rolls hanging around. If a gang member has any news about the whereabouts of this Boss please let us know...for now I will just patiently wait for his arrival. Must say I can't wait to slap him around and when done hand him a roll of ****e paper!!
    Boss right now?? LOL, that is a funny one! Why would they want to throw another boss out now when everyones attack is inflated due to the TP. Higher attack and less gold being spent to defeat the bosses means that a boss event is un-likely

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    Isn't CC boring if no one is attacking you or if there isn't any events on. Don't think I could handle not having them now after being flooded with them.
    Even with the pvp event on and attacking everyone I could I only had two people attack me back over the last week so I have no one to fight. It's not like I'm even strong only 48k defense without TP at level 157.
    I agree but they can only hold so many events... Some complain when nothing is going on, other complain because there is too much going on! Im all for another event. I like the PVP events! They just need a change up with them! I however would not call the auction events an "event".

Post Count
    The best event is boss event since we get so many items

Banned
    Post Count
    Come up to 175 and I'll attack you all you want.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Come up to 175 and I'll attack you all you want.
    I'm getting there I'm at 157. What are your stats these days

Post Count
    Go through your mafia mob and delete anyone who is around your level, this gives instant access to extra rivals, attack them and tell them you dropped them because they were never there for you, keep attacking them. Between the events you have to make your own entertainment.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    Go through your mafia mob and delete anyone who is around your level, this gives instant access to extra rivals, attack them and tell them you dropped them because they were never there for you, keep attacking them. Between the events you have to make your own entertainment.
    Cool never thought of that thanks. I do have a lot of people around my level to. Also new boss is here to so I'm happy now lol

Banned
    Post Count
    ^ yeah, they listened to you.