Mike we love your idea, it's fantastiCK - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike we love your idea, it's fantastiCK

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post

Todays Sesame Street was brought to you by the words Hypocrite, Prostitute and the number 69.
    Oh I am glad I have a case on my iPad or I would have ruined it with the liquid I spewed just now...
    retired

Lurker
    Post Count

Wow

I have been reading these forum posts for several weeks now. Gained respect for some obvious leaders, a few of whom have posted to this thread. I am not a fanatic, but have found myself wondering what it would be like to be a part of an online community again. Gang or whatever you want to call it. I will never be elite in this game because I have been a gamer since pong was the only choice. I spend some money, but just enough to feel happy with my game progress. Maybe a little more than I should sometimes, but it's all good. If mixing reality with role playing is acceptable, then some need to take a look in the mirror and find a friend. IRL. That means In Real Life for those that don't get it. I'm down with Crime City, it's in the name, and maybe I do need a hug for this rant, but some of you are thinking about this thread as you try to sleep.

Lurker
    Post Count

Yeah

I do love the humor though...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deck View Post
    I do love the humor though...
    Which is all it really is.

Post Count
    Burn and all, i've been reading all this hate and lowlife stuff you people discuss on the forums. the game is all fine, i understand that there's a nice gap between Indians and the CK. But to spy around and always dying to know what we discuss, shows how much you care to know what we are upto. shows that we matter a lot to you .. thank you for the all the respect. we know we deserve that from all the squads in crimecity, specially the Indians

Time for you to burn .. ooh i smell something burning ..

T-Zora
    Proud to be CK.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 499450793 View Post
    Burn and all, i've been reading all this hate and lowlife stuff you people discuss on the forums. the game is all fine, i understand that there's a nice gap between Indians and the CK. But to spy around and always dying to know what we discuss, shows how much you care to know what we are upto. shows that we matter a lot to you .. thank you for the all the respect. we know we deserve that from all the squads in crimecity, specially the Indians

Time for you to burn .. ooh i smell something burning ..

T-Zora
    Proud to be CK.
    I think that spying is just part of having a rival gang I know ck has infiltrated other rival gangs that weren't a real threat to ck but they still done it because they were rivals not partners in crime.
    It's all part of the business just annoying when it happens to you

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince the Fist View Post
    This comment IS from a trannie so maybe we should give it some cred, just not a lot.
    Are you the Vince that stalks my wall a lot? Always visiting the trannie?
    And not all trannies are gay you know.
    You sir are a bigot!!
    (Do I have the right context there)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    I think that spying is just part of having a rival gang I know ck has infiltrated other rival gangs that weren't a real threat to ck but they still done it because they were rivals not partners in crime.
    It's all part of the business just annoying when it happens to you
    So making your members change names and try to tarnish the image of a squad is also considered a part of being great and the best? What do you consider "being the best"? Is it making yourself grow higher or is it pulling others down? Does doing all that suit the image of your squad? Does it make you a better person? Kindly shed some light on who is CK- WeAllHack? Indian - Kool Aid?
    It is so nice to see that you people bully around that you are so great and you are so high and then you do all this goon-style stuff, what does that make you all?

T-Zora
    Proud to be CK.
    Last edited by TZora; 11-02-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    For the hell of it, I say pure homo when joking with my buds after something left field was said/implied...just cause

...pure homo
    Aren't you the same person that cried foul when people used the word "retards" and you said that words hurt and all that political correct crap? No issues with deriding homosexuals though I see...it's good to see that hypocrisy is not dead.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So making your members change names and try to tarnish the image of a squad is also considered a part of being great and the best? What do you consider "being the best"? Is it making yourself grow higher or is it pulling others down? Does doing all that suit the image of your squad? Does it make you a better person? Kindly shed some light on who is CK- WeAllHack? Indian - Kool Aid?
    It is so nice to see that you people bully around that you are so great and you are so high and then you do all this goon-style stuff, what does that make you all?

T-Zora
    Proud to be CK.
    Ck have done the same thing before trust me I know

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike34 View Post
    Clearly I'm the moron for sending an email to fellow crew members right. Burnboy your a chump azz dirty britt and I could give a shyt less about getting booted from this forum. Funny how you have fake wanna be indian dik ryders infiltrate ck just to know what we say and I'm the pathetic one right. Your a joke brittboy. Don't sit there and act like I made my "IDEA" public for anyone to see like you obtained it that way. I guess I'm really stupid for emailing crew members paulio, you're right.. Unbelievable. Don't stay up too late basking in your self proclaimed superiority now brittboy. A dik swinging contest would hardly be a contest at all lol. Brits always did talk alot.
    I for one don't think you are a moron. I think you are super smart, that's why you joined an e-gang.

Banned
    Post Count

T-Zora
    Proud to be CK.
    Your stupidity is beyond belief, and it's pointless me trying to converse intelligently with you, because you would clearly need to translate 'intelligent' into 'dumb' in order to process it.

So I'll keep it simple...

Outside of High Levels there are only iTeachem, Fuzzy, YouKnowWho, Sasha and GK who are Indians.

There are no others. No others. None.

All these other Indians you all keep excitedly yammering on about finding and beating, are not actually Indians at all.

You CK fools are so shook up you are seeing ghosts and bogeymen at every turn.

KoolAid or Kilo, and anyone else that has caught on to your collective stupidity, are now pulling your tails - whilst this is highly amusing, it is not something the Indians can actually take the credit for.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Burn; 11-02-2012 at 10:07 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    Ck have done the same thing before trust me I know
    And you guys are sure making a difference .. because you are the best?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Your stupidity is beyond belief, and it's pointless me trying to converse intelligently with you, because you would clearly need to translate 'intelligent' into 'dumb' in order to process it.

So I'll keep it simple...

Outside of High Levels there are only iTeachem, Fuzzy, YouKnowWho, Sasha and GK who are Indians.

There are no others. No others. None.

All these other Indians you all keep excitedly yammering on about finding and beating, are not actually Indians at all.

You CK fools are so shook up you are seeing ghosts and bogeymen at every turn.

Hope this helps.
    Very polite reply. I can see you people are really good at communication on a forum. Talking nonsense and passing childish remarks, I guess that's all part of the "best people" and the so called "best squad" ..

And you know who am I talking about. He is not at low levels ..

T-Zora,
    Proud to be CK ..

Banned
    Post Count
    Burn, what about TruthHurts, Duncko and AFed? I thought they were Indians, too.