What do we do now?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do we do now?

Banned
    Post Count

What do we do now?

Okay so my stats are higher than I can probably ever expect them to be. Robbing and Fighting which is what this game is all about is just going to cause them to drop. The TP event is almost forcing my hand to become a camper now.

Post Count
    Oh the irony. It is almost like buying a new car and then being afraid to drive it as it might get dirty.

Post Count
    lol, thats clever.
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    Oh the irony. It is almost like buying a new car and then being afraid to drive it as it might get dirty.
    That's to funny! I'm currently looking for a new car to park myself!

I don't blame you for wanting to camp now, since losing the TP makes you feel like your going backwards. I would suggest buying more equipment and upgrading as much as possible as people attack you and you lose the TP. At least you will be stronger than you were when it all started.
    Last edited by HunterHawk; 11-01-2012 at 05:29 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've been using mine to blast through the Hardcore Hitman/Winning Streak challenges and to carry out robberies that would normally be out of my reach.

I would use before them before you lose them. I wiped out someone's stock of 13 in 1 round of robberies yesterday.
    Crime City 981 665 161

Modern War 689 076 690

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live
    Oh, take, take, take it all but you never give

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by trickyvegas View Post
    I've been using mine to blast through the Hardcore Hitman/Winning Streak challenges and to carry out robberies that would normally be out of my reach.

I would use before them before you lose them. I wiped out someone's stock of 13 in 1 round of robberies yesterday.
    That's very true. It all depends how you like to play.
    I'm sure whomevers 13 TPs you wiped out is really loving you right now! NOT! Haha
    I see what you mean about consumption rate though,and it is prob going to be way worse coming up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterHawk View Post
    That's very true. It all depends how you like to play.
    I'm sure whomevers 13 TPs you wiped out is really loving you right now! NOT! Haha
    I see what you mean about consumption rate though,and it is prob going to be way worse coming up.
    I have an income of $71kph and there was $200k+ in those buildings, had to be done.
    Crime City 981 665 161

Modern War 689 076 690

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterHawk View Post
    I don't blame you for wanting to camp now, since losing the TP makes you feel like your going backwards. I would suggest buying more equipment...
    That would be gold equipment? Couldn't possibly have been the motive could it; perish the thought 😉
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's still dropping, 17 hours after supposedly ending. Maybe they've made it permanent?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    That would be gold equipment? Couldn't possibly have been the motive could it; perish the thought 😉
    I hear you! That's a very true thought.
    I couldn't imagine them making it permanent. You have something working in your favor. Good going!

Banned
    Post Count

Im still collecting if you want to donate..

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If it takes two vaults of gold to boost stats by 1000, then I'd need to buy 160 vaults across my two hoods to "safeguard" my TP stats. Even at sale prices that's the best part of £9,000!! Unless I won the lottery it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It's still dropping, 17 hours after supposedly ending. Maybe they've made it permanent?
    are they still dropping or just stealing them from people who already have them when you fight?
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm still getting the drops too but just lost back to back rolls to somebody with 90% less atk than me. Screw it I'm tapping out. I want to live the 6 figure attack life for as long as possible.

Using this TP is like trying to transport water in a strainer. I'm just leaving it in the inventory and making myself look like a hero.