GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: So is CK dead now?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
    Sign me up!

Goodbye Dravak.. I think you should at least take a dip in the shark tank before leaving after the amount of money you have spent.
    Why would they want you beardy

I already know the shark tanks , done that been there and broken enough go read my tips . in kiss night thread .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Why would they want you beardy

I already know the shark tanks , done that been there and broken enough go read my tips . in kiss night thread .
    It was meant as a joke mate..

So you already played this game on another account before?
    Transtech Hijinks Event - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Building-Event
    Dockside Mill Madness - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-Mill-Event
    Pagoda Pandamonium - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...da-Pandamonium

I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Consistent Contributor Coldcommander's Avatar
    Post Count

First time reading the tread.

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    CK Leader/Camper Sean has read this thread, but chosen to post his response on a players wall...

"far from falling apart. turns out some of us have families and life's that require time and the game is not as important to them as the Indians. the way the Indians keep spending is ruining the game for many. I see no need to invest any more money as the game is liable to go under one day as many people are becoming bored with the same old routine"

That sounds very much to me like like a letter of resignation. What do others think?

Irony is, Seans 'boring routine' was self-inflicted, he chose to camp and try to run things from the background - that's not leadership, and doesn't earn respect, but worse still, he never got the chance to experience what was happening at High Levels - he sold himself short, very short, and in so doing he robbed himself of the best bit of the game.

RIP CK it was fun.

If they have given up, well Indians might have to return to bashing up cheats, rats and lowlifes - pll1out, u ready

Don't take my words out of context. No letter of resignation. And no CK is still intact. A few flee and new blood comes in. As far as camping goes I have been rebuilding my business and it's a lot of work. I do not play the game like you burns( every minute of every day). That is your choice and kudos to you that the game is your life. I will level up on my own accord and all of your banter and smack talk will change nothing. Some people can rattle easy but you have nothing on me! I'm not scared of seeing red all over my walls. I do have my fears of the whole game going under as many people have stopped spending on the game because of all the cheating and the accusations of people getting old for free or from china for cheap. It would appear that for some this is true finishing first in the events and top 25 every time.
    So from my lips I am still and always will be COLD. We will still spread the Karma. As far as the fight goes well that's always been you guys fighting us! You seem to like to bullie any group that shows any signs of promise. You find fun in making people miserable and quitting the game. If I were to quit it would not be because of the Indians. So continue to read into things and pretend you know what is going on. I will see you when I see you.

Banned
    Post Count
    For some reason the first thing that came to my mind after reading post #33 was this:

Banned
    Post Count
    Welcome to the forums.

An observation... the problem you gave to straighten out is that in carrying CK letters you have now arrived in Indian territory but will be judged as part of the CK collective, and not on your own merits. The CK rep is not all good.

To any strong CK, I'd suggest going solo will be a better bet for you, because CK as a group is definitely weaker than the sum of its parts.

That is the primary difference with the Indians, we don't all have big stats like Sam, Trev, Xenoke and Iceman, my own 115/90 is nothing special, JoeyCool and Noodles have similar stats to me, and most other high level Indians sit somewhere in the middle, but as a whole, we are a tight, well organised and close knit group who act as a unit - now, today, that unit is just about invincible.

If you want an example of unity and team dynamics, you need look no further than iTeachem, Fuzzy, TruthHurts and Sasha - without relying on stats, they command respect, and collectively make formidable enemies.

Being an Indian is not all about money and stats.
    Thanks for the nod Burn! Now I feel all tingly inside!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcommander View Post
    Don't take my words out of context. No letter of resignation. And no CK is still intact. A few flee and new blood comes in. As far as camping goes I have been rebuilding my business and it's a lot of work. I do not play the game like you burns( every minute of every day). That is your choice and kudos to you that the game is your life. I will level up on my own accord and all of your banter and smack talk will change nothing. Some people can rattle easy but you have nothing on me! I'm not scared of seeing red all over my walls. I do have my fears of the whole game going under as many people have stopped spending on the game because of all the cheating and the accusations of people getting old for free or from china for cheap. It would appear that for some this is true finishing first in the events and top 25 every time.
    So from my lips I am still and always will be COLD. We will still spread the Karma. As far as the fight goes well that's always been you guys fighting us! You seem to like to bullie any group that shows any signs of promise. You find fun in making people miserable and quitting the game. If I were to quit it would not be because of the Indians. So continue to read into things and pretend you know what is going on. I will see you when I see you.
    Some thoughts...

You'll find I play the game a lot less than you think, I didn't do enough to win prize in last PVP and may have just got it this time. But thx for the loosely disguised "you got no life bro" sniping - for someone I can't effect, you seem angry with me.

More importantly, if the game is of such low importance to you, and the investment of time into game is of similarly low priority, perhaps you should hand the responsibility for trying to organise your crew over to someone with a little more commitment to the cause. I always knew you didn't lead from the front, I didn't always realise you don't lead period - step down, you are ineffective and seemingly disinterested.

You will always be COLD? Of course you will, you admit it takes you no time, you have others doing your work for you, and you take no risks at all. NEWSFLASH FOR SEAN: You might always be Cold, but your crew seem to feel differently, almost all of your high level players have had enough of you, and have dropped the CK - the stories and excuses don't change that.

China Gold, blah blah blah, more veiled finger pointing based on forum spite from Korpop. Tell us why did Bonecrusher leave again? Was it because he was being actively encouraged to cheat in order to beat Indians? Not the cover story, tell us the truth?

We bully everyone? Refresher for you... you came calling, you, or Baroness rather, made defeating the Indians your goal - before CK the Indians were mostly beating down cheats, douche bags and rats - CK called the Indians to battle. You actively recruited Indian enemies. You poked the hornets nest. You (or your crew rather, because you are snug as a bug in your campside rug) are reaping what YOU have sown.

Any Indian bullying today is because of CK, and other copycats - yes we attack players with Mob markings, we don't apologise for that, if players want to mob up and bully others (they all do), there is a price to pay when they hit Indian territory.

Very very few neutrals, decent people, and players that are not mobbed up are likely to ever have trouble with the Indians - in fact it is far more probable that we would help them if they have trouble with a cheat or a lowlife.

Sean, wtf... You'll see me when you see me? No you won't. You will never reach High Level. You'll quit first. On that score you and Baroness are at least similar.

I guarantee you this much, even after we have beaten them relentlessly, many players quitting CK will leave with far more repect for the Indians than they have for you.

So if CK isn't dead, it is certainly dieing - want to save it? Hand leadership over to someone who gives a sh!t, Vader, Braxton, Paulio, even Bonecrusher - because you just ain't cutting it sunshine.
    Last edited by Burn; 10-31-2012 at 02:54 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Some thoughts...

You'll find I play the game a lot less than you think, I didn't do enough to win prize in last PVP and may have just got it this time. But thx for the loosely disguised "you got no life bro" sniping - for someone I can't effect, you seem angry with me.

More importantly, if the game is of such low importance to you, and the investment of time into game is of similarly low priority, perhaps you should hand the responsibility for trying to organise your crew over to someone with a little more commitment to the cause. I always knew you didn't lead from the front, I didn't always realise you don't lead period - step down, you are ineffective and seemingly disinterested.

You will always be COLD? Of course you will, you admit it takes you no time, you have others doing your work for you, and you take no risks at all. NEWSFLASH FOR SEAN: You might always be Cold, but your crew seem to feel differently, almost all of your high level players have had enough of you, and have dropped the CK - the stories and excuses don't change that.

China Gold, blah blah blah, more veiled finger pointing based on forum spite from Korpop. Tell us why did Bonecrusher leave again? Was it because you aked him to cheat in order to beat Indians? Not the cover story, the truth?

We bully everyone? Refresher for you... you came calling, you, or Baroness rather, made defeating the Indians your goal - before CK the Indians were mostly beating down cheats, douche bags and rats - CK called the Indians to battle. You actively recruited Indian enemies. You poked the hornets nest. You (or your crew rather, because you are snug as a bug in your campside rug) are reaping what YOU have sown.

Any Indian bullying today is because of CK, and other copycats - yes we attack players with Mob markings, we don't apologise for that, if players want to mob up and bully others (they all do), there is a price to pay when they hit Indian territory.

Very very few neutrals, decent people, and players that are not mobbed up are likely to ever have trouble with the Indians - in fact it is far more probable that we would help them if they have trouble with a cheat or a lowlife.

Sean, wtf... You'll see me when you see me? No you won't. You will never reach High Level. You'll quit first. On that score you and Baroness are at least similar.

If CK isn't dead, it is certainly dieing - want to save it? Hand leadership over to someone who gives a sh!t, Vader, Braxton, Paulio, even Bonecrusher - because you just ain't cutting it sunshine.
    Well isn't that a bit of an eye opener. Glad I got out of ck when I did although it did seem to have a bit of structure when I was there but by the sounds of it it's dying fast

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    CK Leader/Camper Sean has read this thread, but chosen to post his response on a players wall...

"far from falling apart. turns out some of us have families and life's that require time and the game is not as important to them as the Indians. the way the Indians keep spending is ruining the game for many. I see no need to invest any more money as the game is liable to go under one day as many people are becoming bored with the same old routine"

That sounds very much to me like like a letter of resignation. What do others think?

Irony is, Seans 'boring routine' was self-inflicted, he chose to camp and try to run things from the background - that's not leadership, and doesn't earn respect, but worse still, he never got the chance to experience what was happening at High Levels - he sold himself short, very short, and in so doing he robbed himself of the best bit of the game.

RIP CK it was fun.

If they have given up, well Indians might have to return to bashing up cheats, rats and lowlifes - pll1out, u ready

Are those nipples I see on that graphic?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcommander View Post
    It's funny how all the Ck leaders like the professor and you hide while you throw all the Ck members and soldiers into the lions den. Yes, they are losing respect for you guys because use guys talk smack and talk big but when it comes to fighting, you guys are no where to be found! ����

China gold? We all know who got banned for making up that nonsense story! ����

Yes I always finish in the top 25 and first sometimes, but I never cheated. I'm sure after 1 year of being in the top 25, Gree would of banned me by now for cheating. All they have to do is balance the books, look at my credit card and iTunes transactions. Notice how none of the hackers ever compete in the top 25/250 events. It's because they will get caught! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I'm legit.

And yes I do have a life, a very good and active one outside of this game, thank you.

��

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looks like ck-EL is on his way out also lol

Banned
    Post Count
    *****STOP PRESS*****NEWSFLASH*****STOP PRESS*****

News just in from our eyes and ears inside CK...

A forum using CK player has apparently emailed all CK allegedly asking for Sean to step down, citing issues including:

1. Lack of leadership
    2. Lack of inspiration
    3. Lack of strategic direction
    4. A suggestion that CK is now simply a meaningless badge that has no substance
    5. No communication from Captains - like the leaders it is being suggested that Captain is now just an empty title and those holding it actually add nothing of value to those they control
    6. Gets more chat and strategic ideas from Indians than from CK - I love that one
    7. Suggesting that Sean delegates power or gets help (step down u r a rubbish leader is our interpretation).
    8. He suggests if things are not fixed quickly he is going solo.
    9. Also offers to resign his CK if his email is deemed offensive.

Apologies for any inaccuracies above, I'm passing on info as it was related to me.

btw, before anyone starts calling this dude a traitor, this info did not come from the player himself, but from one of our numerous sources who have infiltrated CK.

Props to the player for having the balls to call it as it is, if some of the other Captains and leaders hadn't been so easily bought off with their silly titles, CK would not be in this mess.

To the player concerned, we know who you are, and because the messenger is often the fall-guy, and because you have been brave enough to put your head on the line to make this point to all CK, if it results in you being booted from CK, you will have guaranteed full amnesty from the Indians.
    Last edited by Burn; 10-31-2012 at 05:46 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    *****STOP PRESS*****NEWSFLASH*****STOP PRESS*****

News just in from our eyes and ears inside CK...

A forum using CK player has apparently emailed all CK allegedly asking for Sean to step down, citing issues including:

1. Lack of leadership
    2. Lack of inspiration
    3. Lack of strategic direction
    4. A suggestion that CK is now simply a meaningless badge that has no substance
    5. No communication from Captains - like the leaders it is being suggested that Captain is now just an empty title and those holding it actually add nothing of value to those they control
    6. Gets more chat and strategic ideas from Indians than from CK - I love that one
    7. Suggesting that Sean delegates power or gets help (step down u r a rubbish leader is our interpretation).
    8. He suggests if things are not fixed quickly he is going solo.
    9. Also offers to resign his CK if his email is deemed offensive.

Apologies for any inaccuracies above, I'm passing on info as it was related to me.

Props to the player for having the balls to call it as it is, if some of the other Captains and leaders hadn't been so easily bought off with their silly titles, CK would not be in this mess.

To the player concerned, we know who you are, and because the messenger is often the fall-guy, and because you have been brave enough to put your head on the line to make this point to all CK, if it results in you being booted from CK, you will have guaranteed full amnesty from the Indians.
    OK - someone is gonna have to step in and fill the void, so I am creating a new gang! I am calling it the "Gang Of One" the acronym will be GOO! Being a GOO, no one can actually join the gang, but we will be taking the fight to the Indians and we will whip their asses.....

Except for Sam - cos he is nice.....
    Oh, and Burn - cos I like his posts....
    Oh, and ghost - cos he scares me.....
    Oh, and anyone with better stats than me - cos I don't like to lose....

Oh, forget it - I surrender now!

Banned
    Post Count
    lol, good job u surrendered early, because if Lupo had read that.....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol, good job u surrendered early, because if Lupo had read that.....

Damn! Forgot about Lupo!........
    Oh, and Lupo - cos he's a dog? Erm... Erm.... Nice doggy!

BTW Lupo - my in-game name is Dravak!

Banned
    Post Count
    How do I identify indians from the rival list?