So is CK dead now? - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: So is CK dead now?

Post Count
    See you up here El. Do not under estimate the leader of CM!
    With patience, the Indians.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count

And who's sister morphine anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    like I said they lost sister morpine , from there on things went downhill ..
    Sorry in this game leadership is the most important issue , this is not a pve game , where leaders just sit around do nothing .

all P2W games they need leaders and organisation , something Noodles is very good at .
    Leaders have to be tactically brilliant and human resourcefull , and you need beter organisation as a gang .
    Noodles infact is brilliant lmao , including human resources , I know cause he tried .
    Full respect Noodles you can sure play your own people to the max and others sometimes too .

It is not impossible to bring Indians down , but compared to Noodles you need somebody really brilliant .
    Payam was good lol , too bad he is too much a solo player that only could play evil
    Well he was a terrific chap infact , but he tried a bit too much of everything .

Sorry am neutral and I am not going to work in another game , Kora and Poppins you two simply stink .
    Anything you two touch get destroyed lol , so any gang recruiting those two are simply doomed .

Here another parting farewell gift from me about CC .
    Who's sister morphine anyway, nobody knows her, she's a lady who like to chat with everyone and that's all! She was a simple soldier not a leader so plz don't confused the things
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium](CK) COLD KARMA pride...[/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marcmor73 View Post
    Who's sister morphine anyway, nobody knows her, she's a lady who like to chat with everyone and that's all! She was a simple soldier not a leader so plz don't confused the things

The puppet is for you marcmore..since you now seem to be playing that role
    retired

Post Count
    ^ CMs gonna get jealous bro, they have that role :P
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Where are you Marcmore? Still in 120's? You said you will follow me to HL.
    Level 134 Att.105k, Def.84K Fights: 28290/232 (22/10/2012)
    Proud owner of:
    Black Widow Shotgun #71, Golden Defense
    , Gold Plated Shotgun (+1 energy/min)
    The Chief's Cruiser, Sister Snake's Viper, Gooch's Chopper
    Diamond Sig (+1 RP), The Pathmaker ($+20% from PvE) Loaded Dice (upgrades 25% faster),
    Bank Buster (+100 attack skill) Devil's Take Down (+2 energy/min), Striker Minigun (upgrades 30% cheaper)
    Midas Machine Gun (+40% RP), Crazy Hit'n'Runner (Car attack +20%)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's true I've never sought any form of leadership/control over any other person in my life. That's not my bag, and I told Sean as much when he made me captain. There's two types of leader though Marc, the ones who get on quietly with their work and earn respect from friend and foe alike, and those who like waving a metaphorical willy in the air.

I admit to being shocked on learning Paulio had dropped his tag. Asked him why, he replied "you were the thread 😉". You can make of that what you will but the numbers who've left since I departed, none of whom have I encouraged to do so unless they've come to me first and asked what they should do speaks for itself.

People play this game for all manner of reasons. To those CK members who are truly up for battling the Indians I say good luck and have fun, but for many of the others who never intended to get sucked into a war where they would be just punchbags due to relatively modest stats and either the lack of funds to buy gold or not being inclined to do so to the extent where they could dish out what they received, I won't apologise at all if my departure persuades most or all of them to follow suit.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Who's sister morphine anyway, nobody knows her
    More ill-informed and silly CK blathering.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Sister Morphine is a well-respected player in game, and on the forums - her leaving is regarded by many as an indicator that all is not well in CK.

That you don't know that is both a poor reflection on your own understanding of your crew, and further testament to the fact that many CK actually seem to be strangers to one another. Perhaps that's the downside of frantically recruiting some 140 members with limited vetting.

Minus 4 if you don't wish to count our spies that carry CK tags

As the games longest established crew, Indians still only number about 50 loyal members.

Maybe CK should consider a similar policy of quality over quantity.

P.S. Paulio and all others removing their tags will continue to be treated as CK unless they specifically request amnesty, as it our understanding that tag deletion is now a CK tactic.
    Last edited by Burn; 11-04-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post

P.S. Paulio and all others removing their tags will continue to be treated as CK unless they specifically request amnesty, as it our understanding that tag deletion is now a CK tactic.
    I will keep my left foot on Polio's neck, and my right one on VadHer's neck. I want to see them suffer and begging for mercy. I will stop if they make public statements (on game and forum) saying that Lupo is my master and I forever be under his shade.Period...

Consistent Contributor Coldcommander's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    I will keep my left foot on Polio's neck, and my right one on VadHer's neck. I want to see them suffer and begging for mercy. I will stop if they make public statements (on game and forum) saying that Lupo is my master and I forever be under his shade.Period...
    Wow someone needs to take their meds! Or perhaps lay of the LSD. Cause your tripping! That will be a COLD day in HELL!

Banned
    Post Count
    Who's sister morphine anyway, nobody knows her...
    I like her.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcommander View Post
    Wow someone needs to take their meds! Or perhaps lay of the LSD. Cause your tripping! That will be a COLD day in HELL!
    I'm glad you talk for those 2 clowns, they cannot speak cuz as I said they have my foot on the neck and every 2 hrs I press them hard...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcommander View Post
    retired

Post Count

Who r u?

Quote Originally Posted by Giedrius View Post
    Where are you Marcmore? Still in 120's? You said you will follow me to HL.
    Who r u? Gk?

Post Count

Its ok

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It's true I've never sought any form of leadership/control over any other person in my life. That's not my bag, and I told Sean as much when he made me captain. There's two types of leader though Marc, the ones who get on quietly with their work and earn respect from friend and foe alike, and those who like waving a metaphorical willy in the air.

I admit to being shocked on learning Paulio had dropped his tag. Asked him why, he replied "you were the thread ". You can make of that what you will but the numbers who've left since I departed, none of whom have I encouraged to do so unless they've come to me first and asked what they should do speaks for itself.

People play this game for all manner of reasons. To those CK members who are truly up for battling the Indians I say good luck and have fun, but for many of the others who never intended to get sucked into a war where they would be just punchbags due to relatively modest stats and either the lack of funds to buy gold or not being inclined to do so to the extent where they could dish out what they received, I won't apologise at all if my departure persuades most or all of them to follow suit.
    Ok enough for me

Post Count

Bam bam

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
    I doubt it, but who knows what's going through peoples heads. I'll stuck it out, since I'm looking forward to the battles. I was hoping to bump my stats to 300k this month, but I'm not gonna waste gold on these crates. I actually like 80% of the indians that I've met, so I just see it as friendly competition. For those that take it so seriously, I have a pretty good idea of how sad real life is for them. Lets have fun boys, and when it stops being fun, delete the game. When I'm done with the game, I'm just passing my account to my favorite person from the game. Merry Christmas!

And yes Burn, I'm the same Bam Bam. I respect your multiple attempts on me and your not being afraid to leave a link when you knew you couldn't win. That's how I like to play and why I left Scarlet and Iceman links. Lets have some fun!
    I like a lot what u saying, and it's true most of the important Indians r educated ppl and have the real big stats! The middle class r vulgar an all the time r trying to provoke
    Btw excuse my grammar I'm German