Unplayable

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unplayable

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down Unplayable

Threads titled "Crash City" have been over done, but the only difference here is the name of the thread.

CC is in an almost unplayable condition. I cannot do more than a couple fights/jobs/anything without the game crashing.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

CC is as broken as ever. It's obvious now that it will never be fixed.
    Last edited by dudeman; 10-30-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    Post Count
    It's fine for me. What platform are you on?

Post Count
    What device are you playing on? I've had issues with game lag, as in the game runs in slow-motion when attacking, doing a mission etc. Doing a hard close of the app usually fixes the issue. But haven't had any crash issues on the 4s.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Banned
    Post Count
    iPad2.

The start of this most recent crash problem was when PvP stopped crediting anything won in the fight. TPs started dropping the next day, and on the very same day this crash problem started.

It has become increasingly serious. At first it was a few crashes per day. It has progressed into a crash every few actions.

By far the worst crash problem I have had to date, and there have been many periods where the game has become almost unplayable (for me) due to the frequency of crashes.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm on an ipad2 also. When its crashing, do you have other applications running? Maybe one of them is misbehaving.

Post Count
    I play on an ipad2 as well and no problems crashing here at all.

Post Count
    Dudeman correct me if wrong but you are a heavy tapjoy downloader?

My ipad2 is having no issues at all with CC and CCHD. I'm running the newest OS and the newest versions of both games.

Are you?

Could it be a space issue on your iPad with everything else you have downloaded through tapjoy? Do you force close all apps and reboot your iPad? Could another app be causing CC to crash?
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    iPad2 works fine here. pebkac eer pebiac

Post Count
    Both my iPad and iPhone are working just fine. Just stocking up on some more Toilet Paper as we type
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    I have nothing else open but CCHD when experiencing the crashing issue. I don't have the latest iOS because I don't really have a computer, but I do have the latest CCHD.

I am starting to wonder if my account is being hacked.

I just had a rainbow attacker flood my news. The whole page, top to bottom, was red/green, topped off with the comment "sissy".

The game crashed as soon as I saw the latest story, the wall post, and when I logged back in this is what I saw:

Regarding gold/Tapjoy, the total shown in this photo comes from two sources. One is literally months of Tapjoy with minimal spending. The most gold I have TJ'ed in one day is about 50, the first day Tapjoy was available. Since then it's been ~10 max on a good day. Good days aren't the norm though, a more realistic number would be about 3/day. Some days I get zero.

The majority of that gold is from support though. I was given 650 as a "sorry for taking so long" because I had an issue that took over three months to get looked into, and it's still not fixed. Even after actions were taken to correct the issue, which was the disappearing cash from jobs problem I posted about, the problem still occurs daily. The ticket was closed and I was sent a survey, so I think it's safe to assume I will be plagued with the disappearing job cash bug forever.

In addition to whatever other hundreds of issues my account clearly has.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I get that same display all the time. I just exit the screen and go in to the news its there like normal.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Don't worry dudeman about the gold , it seems a lot , but let say gold is like toilet paper no matter the amount , never enough

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Don't worry dudeman about the gold , it seems a lot , but let say gold is like toilet paper no matter the amount , never enough
    Oh I know. That's why I rarely bother spending any of it. I spent around 120 to get in the top 500 for the first leaderboard event. Since then I've spent almost nothing, maybe 6-7 gold opens and a few health packs for bosses.

You can't get f-all with <1000 gold that will make any real difference. Maybe if they put prizes for 15/20 boss wins again like they do in KA I will have something to shoot for, but right now 960-something is less useful than a real life roll of sh!t paper.

Banned
    Post Count
    Since the update I have my screen going black in the middle of PVP and collecting.

Android
    Samsung galaxy note Running ICS.

Consistent Contributor realsavior's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am on android..downloaded the update that added the epic boss and had some crashes when clicking on people in my rivials list, forcing me to close and reopen the game.

Today there was a new update and the game is now freezing everytime I click on someone in my rivals list. I can still go do jobs, but I can no longer loot explosives. So basically outside of collecting money CC has become unplayable.