New forum events! - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New forum events!

Post Count
    Thanks CCM, its a great idea. I hv just updated my profile and all set to go. Though I hv one suggestion: Can u provide multiple invite code fields for each game? I have other LLP account (android based) but am maintaining a single forum membership. My two cents.
    463 162 217

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    If you really wanted to get peoples attention you should just give one prize to everyone who participates.

Make it a contest like 100 PVP & 100 PVE & completion of the profile ID to qualify, then award those players an infantry unit called the Forum Fighter with stats 1000/1000!

That way when someone attacks you the first unit they see on the battle screen would be the Forum Fighter and you would get wall posts galore asking where you got it from.
    I agree,fantastic idea. The only thing i could add is - how about making it a unit that doesn't get affected by class?
    Like a nucular bomb, or a missile or something. That way it is fair for all forumites.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks CCM!

Post Count
    This thread kills me. Basically, CCM says "I'm having some people over, we'll hang out and grill some burgers" and SO MANY PEOPLE come back with "Sounds great! Thank you! You know what's be better? You could rent a floor at the hotel and get them to serve prime rib."

Thanks CCM, burgers sound great. I'll be there.
    We care about you, submit a ticket and we'll eventually get to it.
    Gree/Funzio = shady, ARBITRARY AND CAPRICIOUS. BOYCOTT GOLD!

Harry Tuttle - Heating Engineer, one of the 99%
    no paperwork my specialty - no 27B-6 necessary

CC 697 022 423
    MW 989 016 200

My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbBayiWglg

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik
    Henchmen will never leave you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JF5522 View Post
    Thanks CCM, its a great idea. I hv just updated my profile and all set to go. Though I hv one suggestion: Can u provide multiple invite code fields for each game? I have other LLP account (android based) but am maintaining a single forum membership. My two cents.
    Why not just create a second forum profile associated with your LLP? Save CCMark some legwork! I had 8 or 9 of them at one point for a specific and undisclosed task...your welcome GoldFive, but I have since forgot the names and passwords.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Tuttle View Post
    This thread kills me. Basically, CCM says "I'm having some people over, we'll hang out and grill some burgers" and SO MANY PEOPLE come back with "Sounds great! Thank you! You know what's be better? You could rent a floor at the hotel and get them to serve prime rib."

Thanks CCM, burgers sound great. I'll be there.
    Couldn't agree more with ya.

Consistent Contributor negotiator's Avatar
    Post Count
    Love the idea and thanks for putting it together CCM. No complaints or suggestions simply a THANK YOU !!!

MW ID #963 479 791

KA ID # 553 696 226

CC ID # 870 476 150

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post

Here's where you come in! I want this to be a fun event, and I want everyone to feel like they're getting something good out of things regardless of whether you're a huge gold spender or a free player. So I'd like to hear your suggestions for stats for the participation prize, top 10 prize, and #1 prize. I'm going to finalize the prizes by the end of the day.

Let me know your thoughts!
    Harry did you even read this part?

Post Count
    I did, and I went back and reread it after my post. I still think it's getting out of hand, don't you?
    We care about you, submit a ticket and we'll eventually get to it.
    Gree/Funzio = shady, ARBITRARY AND CAPRICIOUS. BOYCOTT GOLD!

Harry Tuttle - Heating Engineer, one of the 99%
    no paperwork my specialty - no 27B-6 necessary

CC 697 022 423
    MW 989 016 200

My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbBayiWglg

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik
    Henchmen will never leave you.

Post Count
    It always does,or it seems. However, sometimes good things come from crazy ideas.
    Doesn't mean CCM is going to do it. Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks for the idea CCmark.

The thread is also very funny with the ideas that people come up with.

For images, I am forced to suggest a Winston Churchill figure in a hat holding a Thompson machine gun and smoking a cigar.

Or the Earl of Uxbridge on a horse - minus his leg of course (CF http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_P...ss_of_Anglesey)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JF5522 View Post
    That would be a bit of a recordkeeping nightmare. We have to label the fields so we know what game it's for, and then we'd just have to keep adding more and more fields as new players appeared who had x y z alt accounts.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    That would be a bit of a recordkeeping nightmare. We have to label the fields so we know what game it's for, and then we'd just have to keep adding more and more fields as new players appeared who had x y z alt accounts.
    Or they could create a seperate account for there LLP. I did this using Lt. Falcon for my HLP and Lift Ticket for my LLP and entered the invite codes for both user ID's

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is a great idea ! I haven't had a chance to read all the pages , but how will this work along side the current boss event ? Doing the missions will trigger unwanted bosses making it extremely hard to finish the boss event .

CCmark , did you get my pm ?
    Last edited by Scabbyfeet; 10-31-2012 at 02:31 PM.
    MW 356 842 045 Senior Scabby
    KA 198 045 886 VaporTrail
    CC 102 941 843 Meatball

Please send PM for a request

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thnx CCM......I'm in!
    Hello everyone....I'm new!