Worth spending gold for toilet paper? Haha - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worth spending gold for toilet paper? Haha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dthfrmabv View Post
    How would this stay around? I have fought other players as low as 500 defense and lost TP's. This wont last long... this is perishable unit and will in time deplete. Looks like the consume rate is very high.

I think the inflated stats is just a smoke screen that will disappear in time...
    Look at murfs theory on explosive consumption. It will make more sense.

But on topic, from different perspectives, this is a once a year opportunity for some of the CC gods and strong low level campers.

Would you buy gold to get some explosives? If so why and how much?
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Post Count
    Maybe there is some randomness on it I lost 3 in a row but won the fight got 1 on my fourth... all loses where against players with under 500D vs my 7K A...
    What are you actual (non-explosive) stats?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng1234 View Post
    Look at murfs theory on explosive consumption. It will make more sense.

But on topic, from different perspectives, this is a once a year opportunity for some of the CC gods and strong low level campers.

Would you buy gold to get some explosives? If so why and how much?
    IMO Wont spend on consumables... like I said "this wont last long... this is perishable unit and will in time deplete". I'd rather buy that car that they mispriced! It will be in my inventory for a long time!

Post Count
    Come on, there is no way Gree would let us keep the toilet paper after the event....
    I'm a chick magnet, only problem, I repel....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    What are you actual (non-explosive) stats?
    as of yesterday and prior to getting the TPs I had 1.7K attack at level 2

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoneverdie View Post
    Come on, there is no way Gree would let us keep the toilet paper after the event....
    As mxz said, GREE have a pretty track record of not damaging good will and holds up its promises fairly well (e.g. M4a1, and recently monster rampage and spiked armor issues etc). Based on this, I have a feeling they will let it run its course.

After all, the aim is to encourage gold expenditure and part of that deal is for gold players to get lots of explosives. So if GREE do take it back, they are really hurting their rep by pissing off gold and free players.
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Post Count
    @Feng can you direct me to the "explosive theory" you mentioned in your prior post.. thanks

Post Count
    [QUOTE=dthfrmabv;462802]@Feng can you direct me to the "explosive theory" you mentioned in your prior post..

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...plosive+theory

Post Count
    as of yesterday and prior to getting the TPs I had 1.7K attack at level 2
    Are we seriously discussing game mechanics based on a level 2 account? For those in the shark pool the TP is a very volatile thing. I had 26 yesterday, went to sleep and woke up with zero. I lost over 20 to some idiot who constantly failed but burned only TP.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    forget about holding on to this TP.
    you should utilize it for bosses event as much possible while you can.

this will "disappear" after the deadline when some one stronger come visit you.

as for the stronger player, they are eventual winner cos it's too strong & unlikely to be able to taken away.

Lurker
    Post Count

I used my tp on accident

I had the toilet paper but it got consumed ina fight. I thought this would be like a gold explosive that doesn't disappear, but that is not the case. How do I keep from using my toilet paper?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If the developers aren't crazy, the TP will disappear after the event. Even as consumables, these are game warping if they're more than just a crazy weekend event.
    The developers aren't crazy, this is exactly what they want. The TPs are dropping as quickly as they're being consumed sending Crime City into a frenzy like piranhas in a lake full of humans. They've also added an event to make sure the majority of the players get involved.

With everybody leveling up it closes that Shark Tank gap a little bit more whilst also making a little bit of money from refills and the gold sale.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I lose a napalm on an average of 1 per month at my current rate. The only time my explosives get consumed is when I try to take somebody on who is about 10000 defense higher than me.
    Same as me, The Billionaire loses one explosive per month if that! Avon has never lost. Those who are extra strong for their level will gradually lose the TPs over a period of months. I don't think Gree will take them away at the end of the event because it's also a reward for free players who have done extremely well, they will also lose them over a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    I was attacked, won, and still lost a TP roll lol. Returned the favor and stole it back. But then someone with 100k stats rolled on me and stole all 7 I was carrying.
    You can't steal them back, it's consumed. It just so happens they are dropping as quickly as they're being consumed hence why you thought you might of stolen it back.

IMO Wont spend on consumables... like I said "this wont last long... this is perishable unit and will in time deplete". I'd rather buy that car that they mispriced! It will be in my inventory for a long time!
    If your stats are able to hold onto it for quite a while, it's worth a couple of stamina refills, surely? The car was a steal, Avon got 2 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoneverdie View Post
    They will, so grab them while you can. Has anyone completed a couple more boss level using them? Bill got another 2 levels for free. Didn't get a rare though.

Quote Originally Posted by John Teller View Post
    I had the toilet paper but it got consumed ina fight. I thought this would be like a gold explosive that doesn't disappear, but that is not the case. How do I keep from using my toilet paper?
    You can't stop them being consumed unless you buy 20 vaults of gold and spend it all on crates, even then it might not work lol
    Last edited by The Billionaire; 10-26-2012 at 11:39 PM.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    The developers aren't crazy, this is exactly what they want. The TPs are dropping as quickly as they're being consumed sending Crime City into a frenzy like piranhas in a lake full of humans. They've also added an event to make sure the majority of the players get involved.

With everybody leveling up it closes that Shark Tank gap a little bit more whilst also making a little bit of money from refills and the gold sale.

Same as me, The Billionaire loses one explosive per month if that! Avon has never lost. Those who are extra strong for their level will gradually lose the TPs over a period of months. I don't think Gree will take them away at the end of the event because it's also a reward for free players who have done extremely well, they will also lose them over a long period of time.

You can't steal them back, it's consumed. It just so happens they are dropping as quickly as they're being consumed hence why you thought you might of stolen it back.

If your stats are able to hold onto it for quite a while, it's worth a couple of stamina refills, surely? The car was a steal, Avon got 2 of them.

They will, so grab them while you can. Has anyone completed a couple more boss level using them? Bill got another 2 levels for free. Didn't get a rare though.

You can't stop them being consumed unless you buy 20 vaults of gold and spend it all on crates, even then it might not work lol
    Exactly my thoughts. It's dropping about 1 per 10-15 hits so if our accounts are well positioned and can hold onto them, it might be worth a few refills and get those golden weapons more easier.

I got one more level and got a rare car so pretty damned happy with GREE for their work so far. Really getting some action into this game with these stuff.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John Teller View Post
    How do I keep from using my toilet paper?
    Some options:

Banned
    Post Count
    anyway that for all i don't see any problem, except some golg kevin who cry again :=
    Last edited by NTM; 10-27-2012 at 01:24 AM.