Worth spending gold for toilet paper? Haha

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worth spending gold for toilet paper? Haha

Post Count

Worth spending gold for toilet paper? Haha

So... Thoughts on whether its worthwhile to buy and spend gold on accumulating toilet paper?

If so, how much toilet paper?

All comments welcome.
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Post Count
    If the developers aren't crazy, the TP will disappear after the event. Even as consumables, these are game warping if they're more than just a crazy weekend event.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Very true. Imagine the outburst if they did take it away. Would they risk it?
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Post Count
    Not sure if this was a serious thread, but of course not. You'll acquire it via normal gameplay and the PVP tourney and you'll most likely be out of it a few days after it stops dropping (unless you're a low level camper vastly stronger than your peers or a CC-God like Sam).
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    I lose a napalm on an average of 1 per month at my current rate. The only time my explosives get consumed is when I try to take somebody on who is about 10000 defense higher than me.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Not sure if this was a serious thread, but of course not. You'll acquire it via normal gameplay and the PVP tourney and you'll most likely be out of it a few days after it stops dropping (unless you're a low level camper vastly stronger than your peers or a CC-God like Sam).
    Exactly my situation. So that's why I'm tempered to get alot

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I lose a napalm on an average of 1 per month at my current rate. The only time my explosives get consumed is when I try to take somebody on who is about 10000 defense higher than me.
    Would you spend gold to get more of them?

Post Count
    Napalms aren't consumed on defense... Different story. That said, they aren't free, and they aren't stronger than everything else currently in the game except top end event items. They say this is a weekend pvp event, and no one was promised they get to keep them. MAYBE it would be different if I were one of the people who wasn't going to lose them immediately, but I won't be using my tapjoy gold on stamina.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Napalms aren't consumed on defense... Different story. That said, they aren't free, and they aren't stronger than everything else currently in the game except top end event items. They say this is a weekend pvp event, and no one was promised they get to keep them. MAYBE it would be different if I were one of the people who wasn't going to lose them immediately, but I won't be using my tapjoy gold on stamina.
    Very good point. But would you regret it if no action was taken to remove them? We will be in a serious disadvantage.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Your right to say that. I just started a low level account actually it was level 2 yesterday now its level 10, got lucky with toilet papers and now a proud owner of 12 of them. Got lucky with the boss and got myself 3 rares and 2 uncommon out of 10 tries, with an ally count of 15 I think a stat of 7K/6K is pretty good.

With the Haunted House Lvl 6 (hope gree reimburse me for the 1 gold upgrade debacle) I have an income already of 15K IPH. I think I am good for now and time to resetup tent.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dthfrmabv View Post
    Your right to say that. I just started a low level account actually it was level 2 yesterday now its level 10, got lucky with toilet papers and now a proud owner of 12 of them. Got lucky with the boss and got myself 3 rares and 2 uncommon out of 10 tries, with an ally count of 15 I think a stat of 7K/6K is pretty good.

With the Haunted House Lvl 6 (hope gree reimburse me for the 1 gold upgrade debacle) I have an income already of 15K IPH. I think I am good for now and time to resetup tent.
    See, this is the situation where it will be stupid if they stay around. 90% of his attack is in these things.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    How would this stay around? I have fought other players as low as 500 defense and lost TP's. This wont last long... this is perishable unit and will in time deplete. Looks like the consume rate is very high.

I think the inflated stats is just a smoke screen that will disappear in time...

Post Count
    I haven't lost one on attack yet.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    I was attacked, won, and still lost a TP roll lol. Returned the favor and stole it back. But then someone with 100k stats rolled on me and stole all 7 I was carrying.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I haven't lost one on attack yet.
    Maybe there is some randomness on it I lost 3 in a row but won the fight got 1 on my fourth... all loses where against players with under 500D vs my 7K A...