Tony Montana response to forum backlash

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Montana response to forum backlash

Banned
    Post Count

Tony Montana response to forum backlash

Im young ! ! Im strong! Im sexy! And i got a big d1k tooo!!
    Its because im turkish!

Banned
    Post Count
    Talking to urself now eh, sad times in Chavland.

Shouldnt u be on the Jeremy Kyle show today?

"Rascist chav boyfriend says he loves me but spends more time on Internet and at English Defence League marches than he does with me"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post

"Rascist chav boyfriend says he loves me but spends more time on Internet and at English Defence League marches than he does with me"
    Even Jeremy has standards!

Banned
    Post Count

Sill trying to pretend to be American? Who in there right mind would even want to be American

The offer of a meet is still available once you grow a pair

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WestLondon View Post
    Who in there right mind would even want to be American
    I'm your Huckleberry

Banned
    Post Count
    WestLondon...

There is a thing called the Gough Personality Scale, have a little read, it could be the beginning of your journey towards self-awareness, enlightenment, and ultimately repair.

From a study into the personality of rascists, bigots, wife-beaters, hooligans and other similarly disenfranchised 'angry young men'...

(I wonder if Trolls might also be fairly included in that category).

"The overall picture that emerges is one of a harassed, tormented, resentful, peevish, querulous, constricted, disillusioned, embittered, distrustful, rancorous, apprehensive and somewhat bewildered person. The syndrome is almost paranoid in its intensity."

(if that extract doesn't all make sense, start with just looking up the above adjectives in a dictionary - fyi, the adjectives are the 'describing' words)

Gough further noted in this same article that "All of the tendencies mentioned are socially isolating in varying degrees and would be expected to interfere with and impair the efficacy of social interaction and response".

(this basically means, if you don't fix it, no-one will ever actually really like you, and nor you them).

Even simpler translation...

"You're an ignorant mug son, no wonder you ain't got no mates".

Nah mean bruv.

Banned
    Post Count
    WestLondon...

There is a thing called the Gough Personality Scale, have a little read, it could be the beginning of your journey towards self-awareness, enlightenment, and ultimately repair.

From a study into the personality of rascists, bigots, wife-beaters, hooligans and other similarly disenfranchised 'angry young men'...

"The overall picture that emerges is one of a harassed, tormented, resentful, peevish, querulous, constricted, disillusioned, embittered, distrustful, rancorous, apprehensive and somewhat bewildered person. The syndrome is almost paranoid in its intensity."

(if that extract doesn't all make sense, start with just looking up the above adjectives in a dictionary - fyi, the adjectives are the 'describing' words)

Gough further noted in this same article that "All of the tendencies mentioned are socially isolating in varying degrees and would be expected to interfere with and impair the efficacy of social interaction and response".

(this basically means, if you don't fix it, no-one will ever actually really like you, and nor you them).

Nah mean bruv.
    More yawnfest from the resident village idiot

Banned
    Post Count
    You didn't understand a word of it did you.

Bless ur little protruding forehead.
    Last edited by Burn; 10-26-2012 at 06:21 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WestLondon View Post
    Who in there right mind would even want to be American
    Still bitter that we threw a bunch of your tea off a boat. Get over it dude, that was over 200 years ago.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    WestLondon...

Nah mean bruv.
    I think he would be better pointed to Dialectical Behaviour Therapy - I hear it is having very good results with borderline personality disorders!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor b. Trollin View Post
    Still bitter that we threw a bunch of your tea off a boat. Get over it dude, that was over 200 years ago.
    They did what?

I remember reading about a Tea Party in Boston, but I didn't realise you'd gone and wasted perfectly good Tea.

No wonder George III got shot of you and let Ronald Reagan take over Americee. Damn savages.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    I think he would be better pointed to Dialectical Behaviour Therapy - I hear it is having very good results with borderline personality disorders!
    Shall we start easier? A colouring book and some crayons? Just watch him for a bit, see where exactly he sits on the Darwinian scale?

Banned
    Post Count
    They did what?

I remember reading about a Tea Party in Boston, but I didn't realise you'd gone and wasted perfectly good Tea.

No wonder George III got shot of you and let Ronald Reagan take over Americee. Damn savages.

. Xtras n such

Banned
    Post Count
    Shall we start easier? A colouring book and some crayons? Just watch him for a bit, see where exactly he sits on the Darwinian scale?
    Make sure the crayons are non toxic, I hear qpr likes to put all kinds of things in his mouth.